Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 2,752
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 320

Rep: 10 pts

Awards: None

I'm combining these three topics here as a more GENERAL hub of info to get when considering a character for this odd little attempt of a show I'm gonna try to make, as I feel like it'll be more simple to keep things here. This post will be a Doozy and will be updated as more questions and information comes up. So without further ado.

user posted image

This is Grappling of Glory, a showcase of AES' finest Superstars taking place every two months at one of four popular venues in Japan (we'd go for more but amazingly, we do have a budget to keep!). In these kinds of shows, we present to our lovely audience to a Hybrid Style of wrestling which includes not only Pro Wrestling, but also MMA Style Shoot fights!

With that said, we welcome any of AES' talent who wish to show the die-hard fans of Japan just what they're made of! That's right! From some old legends to the rising stars! However, it is greatly recommended that these wrestlers debut in another major show before considering competing in the GLORY Ring. We want to think of this as a kind of Japan Tour or something to that degree! (the pilot of GoG does count even if it's non Canon)

Grappling of Glory currently consists of 5 divisions, which is as shown below.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  Super Heavyweight (400 lbs+) Division
Heavyweight (230 lbs - 400 lbs) Division
Jr. Heavyweight (<230 Lbs) Division
Tag Team Division
Mr./Ms. No Days Off

Wrestlers can move up and down divisions as they please, but must relinquish their title if they are doing so and are the champion of the division they are currently in. They also, obviously,
have to make weight by the time their new division match takes place. Wrestlers can hold Singles and Tag Titles Simultaneously.

Here are the simple rules to pro wrestling matches.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  -Matches have a 20 minute time limit unless stated otherwise.
-Triple Threat matches now include a TKO stipulation in the interest of time. (This is subject to change as i would have to take the time to test that out)
-If a winner isn't decided once the time limit has been reached, the judges will decide the winner.

Now with that out of the way, let's get to the sign ups

Name:
Nickname:
Hometown:
Weight: (lbs)
Height: (Ft))
Theme:
Backstory:
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: (it helps me flesh out yer moveset more)
Face/Heel:
Finishers/Sigs: about 4 would be fine, use this
Appearance: pic base please.

Tag Team Sign Up:
Team Name:
Members:
Theme:

there are no limits and the most i can get in this roster is a number. yeah. yes this is canon this time.

Below are the planned shows and the Dates in Which They'll Happen maybe

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

July 2017 - We Are The Champions
A simple name for the simple premise of crowning champions for all current divisions. The idea here is to let wrestlers who are signed with GoG do their thing in their own feds, depending on their performances they may end up getting title shots and stuff. Title matches will most likely be influenced by Sam's Power Rankings here. Of course there are possible dream matches to fill the middle of the card, which i hope will become a norm for GoG.

September 2017 - Total Elimination
A survivor series of some sorts using the Elimination Match mode to make some kind of big show involving teams or stables and what have you. Elimination Matches are pretty much each member of each teams are put into 1 on 1 matches in an attempt to eliminate all members of the other teams. Considering this could potentially mean around like 9 matches all in one night, it'll focus on Two Teams. It could either be a stable, or a team of whoever wishes to take part. Title Matches are scarce here.

more ideas to come

FAQ and Clarifications

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  How will matches be booked?

Pretty simple actually, whichever ones look interesting on paper for the most part! More wins = A higher chance of a title shot! Main shows will have fighters wrestle in their own divisions.

That's right, I said MAIN shows! As there will be occasional Pre-Show Matches (on whichever show wants a pre-show thing) to hype up said Main Show. Openweight fights can be offered in these preshows! These Let's call these Pre-Show segments "Road to X: Stop Y", where X = The Main Show and Y = The Number of that Pre Show (eg.: Road to We Are The Champions: Stop I). The goal for these pre-shows will be about 10-30 minutes, keeping them short so that i can stay sane when editing for the beeg show. I'll probably do maybe 3 pre-shows per main show maximum.

faq and planned shows coming soon

Need more Jr Heavys and Superheavies rn. Heavyweights are fine, those two weight classes still needs filling out.

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: May 19 2017, 12:38 AM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 2,490

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

Name: Chris
Nickname: Tryhard
Hometown: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Wrestling Style: Shoot
Weight: 81.6 kg
Height: 5'11''
Weight Class: Jr. Heavyweight
Theme: EXCELLENT mashed-up with something stupid.
Backstory: Douchebag gloryhound that never wins.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Punch the fuck out of people.
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers/Sigs: I have no idea what game you're doing this in and what moves are in that game so idk lol stupid shit.
Appearance: Like you don't know.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 105,909

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 35 pts

Name: Kill Them
Nickname: The Black Death
Hometown: The Darkness
Weight: whatever i wrote on the other sign-up, haha i don't remember
Height: same ^
Weight Class: SHARPSHOOTERS Heavyweight
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A
Backstory: ???
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Total Nonstop Punching.
Face/Heel: indiscriminate
Sigs: Russian Hook Punch, Clothesline From Hell, Hard Headbutt
Finisher: Death Sentence (Strong Lariat)
Appearance: you got him http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Baby Wolf (Revolution X, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, UWOT, TANW)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (AES Primetime)
Elena B.C. (AES Primetime) * Ever Greatest (GTLL) * Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT)
Jack Windsor * Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT) * Ricky Rocktopus (FCCW)
Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT) * Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids (PHOENIX) * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Tange9t
 Posted: May 19 2017, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

i deed eet
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 20

Donate
Member No.: 423

Rep: 4 pts

Name: David Nelson-Saint
Nickname: DNS
Hometown: Reno, Nevada
Weight: 66.7kg
Height: 170cm
Weight Class: SHARPSHOOTERS Jr. Heavyweight
Theme: Will link in private, cutting a version down.

Backstory: Initially an amateur boxer, after a middling showing during his debut olympics for Australia in 2004 he turned his attention to MMA where he would go on to be a dominant Bantamweight, eventually retiring after his first professional loss in 2012 at 14-1-1. Taking what he'd learned from his boxing days, he was a devastating stand-up striker, however his ground-and-pound was to be equally feared.

Following his retirement from MMA, he went on to follow his actual dream of becoming a professional wrestler. While he would achieve mixed results within the independent side of the squared circle over the coming years due to his lack of a grappling base, his straight right and spinning backfist would prove devastating for everyone and anyone on the receiving end.

Being the half-brother of independent wrestler Ace Nelson and brother-in-law of Primetime and TANW wrestler Russ Saint, he has many personal ties to the business even beyond it being his personal dream job. However, he notably does not play well with others, having exclusively stuck with singles competition during his time in the ring. He is Australian-American by descent, contrasted to his half-brother being fully Australian.

Catching wind of Grappling of Glory piqued his curiosity. In spite of the promotion being very much built for people already established within the AES, the sharpshooters divisions caught his eye. For him, it would be the perfect way to showcase himself to the professional world once again, and one has to assume, in spite of his 5-year retirement, that a lot of expectations will be laid upon him.

Gimmick/Moveset ideas: As before, very strike-y. More focused on arm-based striking than leg-based all-in-all. Some ground and pound mixed in with a couple of wrestling takedowns.
Face/Heel: Face bordering tweener
Finishers/Sigs: Spinning Back Elbow, Backhand Blow 01, Backhand Blow 02, one of the strong attack punches.
Appearance: As before.

--------------------
user posted image
My characters
I run TANW, you should check it out.
PM
^
verylost34
 Posted: May 19 2017, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Incapable of giving last names to people
Group Icon

Group: Punter!
Gold Armbars: 230

Donate
Member No.: 429

Rep: none

Name: Kyo
Nickname: Kyo
Hometown: Osaka, Japan
Weight: 160 lbs
Height: 5'7"
Weight Class: jr heavyweight
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XjTpm9coJA
Backstory: Kyo is an unknown name to the scene having come seemingly out of nowhere. Grapple of Glory interested him due to the shoot division. He's a bit of a young boy working on trying to come into his own.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Very focused in kicking and submissions.
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers/Sigs: Triangle hold, Big Kick
Appearance: same as before

--------------------
Characters: Valentine March (SCRAPYARD) Camber
PM
^
aknlfan
 Posted: May 19 2017, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

The Purveyor of Pounces
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 240

Donate
Member No.: 418

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: 2

Name: Mark Anderson
Nickname: Mandersom
Hometown: Waco, Texas
Wrestling Style: Wrestling
Weight: 128 kg
Height: 196 cm
Weight Class: Heavyweight
Theme: Thin Lizzy- Cowboy Song
Backstory: Mark Anderson, as his name would apply, is the son of the legendary Brad Anderson. His father started training Mark to wrestle back when he was only 13 years of age, and he would have his first match in a small promotion in Waco at the young age of 14. Despite having the talent and heart for the business since birth, times were rough for the second generation superstar. His father, a titan of the "big hoss" days of wrestling, was left an alcoholic wreck from his escapades in his youth, and he would frequently beat both Mark and his mother in drunken rages to the point were Mark's mother, Jackie Clements, died of her injuries after one brutal beating when Mark was 17, although his father did take her to the hospital himself after he realized what he'd done.

When Mark turned 18, however, Mark left his father without as much as a word and lived with his grandparents for a short time before landing several spots in major Texas independent promotions. His chiseled look, charming charisma and personality, throwback gimmick, and use of the thought to be extinct hard knock "wrasslin" style of the 70s and early 80s made him extremely popular, especially with the female fans, to the point of being accepted into TANW and GoG.

While his father might go down as an unruly brute of a man who most casual fans only know from a brief stint in FCCW in 1984, Mark Anderson looks to make his own name for himself in a more positive light. While Mark respects the advances wrestling has made since the time of his father, he believes that all the flips and nuisances of this new era aren't needed. In his opinion, you can take any move, no matter how simple, and it can be used as a finisher if you hit it right, hence his finishers being the seemingly humble Lariat and DDT. While in the hands of other competitors they're pretty much transition moves, in the rough hands of Mark Anderson they become weapons of mass destruction that spell the end of many a match.

Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Old school brawler strikes, slams, and suplexs. He hits very hard with his strikes.
Finishers/Sigs: The Lariat (Clothesline From Hell), Sky High, A stiff looking DDT (I'll leave that up to you), Oklahoma Slam, Getting busted open
Appearance: You have the CAW made.

--------------------
Characters I play:

Alexis Riot (RISE, TANW, Rev X), Austin Kincaid (WWA), Battman (PWAS, OGW, Mallbrawl), Brad Anderson (FCCW), Cindy White (UWOT), Cammie Rae (TANW), Electra Emerick (TANW), Jax Biggs (UWOT), John Good (BAD, GTLL), Mike Emerick (Primetime, PWAS) Saul & Simeon Locke (BAD), The Trashman (OGW), BIZZARE (Primetime)
Matthew Claude Lockhart (Phoenix) Edith Dumas (Grand Prix)
PMEmail Poster
^
Stardy
 Posted: May 19 2017, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 10,972

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 20 pts

Awards: 5

Name: Stardy Makabe
Nickname: Unchained
Hometown: The Cincinnati Zoo, Japan
Wrestling Style: Hybrid
Weight: 110kg
Height: 181cm
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjH_gJbUqQ
Backstory: One day, Stardy Makabe went and fell into a deep coma because he's a big fucking idiot. And when he awoke, he was devastated to find that his favourite gorilla at his local zoo in Cincinnati, Japan had tragically passed away from a terrible accident. He now fights in tribute to said gorilla and to bring him justice. When he's not fighting, Stardy Makabe enjoys cakes, sweets and long walks on the beach.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Togi Makabe
Finishers/Sigs: Dicks Out (Lariat), Cheeky Bantu (Elbow Drop), Cecil The Lion's Southwest African Suplex (Spider German Suplex), Spear
Appearance:
user posted image

note that i was sure to use a title belt picture so you know to put me in the title belt picture thanks

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

ACES! Kid | Actually Bill Nye Tho | Adelbert The Honorable | AES Cops | Afrogenesis The Seer | Alan Emmerich Stevenson | Albert Del Tyneside | All of Homestuck | an astronaut | Aoi Asahina | Ashley ReMango | aslex ridley | Autumn Breeze | BAHAMUT | Barklimouto-chan | Battle Frogger | Big Biffy | Big Money Trucker Nevin Kash | Black Majik | Blank | Bob | The Bride of Kotodel | Bruce Goodman: A Detective, And A Good Man | Bub | Buster Wilde | Cap'n D. Bonney | Capitalist Sheep | Comitshy(2) | Commander Corn | Confine | Conga | Cool Ed | Cory Baxter | Cosplay Bossoms | Cosplay Bubblebath | Cosplay Butters | CPWGP Sign-Ups | Crazy Old Man Trippy | Dan Hibiki | Daoloth | Dareios Atheyos | Dickie Creamens | Dipagon Jr. | Dirty Bear Lover | Dokuro | Duane Delta | Dude Love | Edward | Eiffel 65 Patterson | El Hijo Del RUCKY | El Trippy Del Funky | El Trippy 4 | Enan Trippy | Enyo Atheyos | E T V | Eunice | Fight Russel Fight | The Gallant Steed | Gallows | Gazza | Gabriela Irimia | GIGA DARKFLAME BRITAIN | Ginger Mahal | God | Gorgeous Manhassen | Heatwave Heights | His Russian Cousin Roman | hitler | Howie Dewitt | Hubert Tents | Iona Devin | user posted image | jey uso | Jock Miller | John | The Man We Call "John" | Johnny Café | Joseph Best, Vampire | Joseph Cross | Joseph James | Joseph "Stardy" Best (From the Skullgirls Credits) | Joey Joetard | Kazuichi Souda | KIMRAD THE DESTROYER | King Dart | Kyle Massey | Lemon Key Face | Long Dong Levi | Luigi Albano | Magic Bronson | Man Mountain Rudo | Manfred Sunn | Mango Mask | Mankink | Mario Albano | Matthew Parker | Momma Trippy | Momma Trippy vs Alicia Fox | Monica Irimia | Mr. Carlito | Muskel | Nafruito | Not Boshitron | Oliver Dudley Poole | Oliver Scott | Papyrus | Park Jae-sang | Percy Belfast | Pink Guy Negro | Pocky | Puzzleman | Rayed Kotodel | Ricky of the Figure Fours | ron paul | RUFUS | RUIN | Ruse F | Sakura Oogami | Savior | Selfie | Shockwave | Sir Damn Danielson | Skullgirls Mask | Smash | Smash Punchbeef | Snoop Dogg | SON OF KANE | Spike Dudley | Stardlord | Stardust Clay | Stardy Makabe | Staromi Knight | Suddenly, Mark Henry | Supaiku | Supah Dragin | Sweet Trippy | Taz Fieri | Thurman Beefrock | >total distortion wrestling | Trent Cannon | Tres X Grandes | Ugg | Valrus Plotkiller | Vincenzo Oswaldo Maciarello | Violeta | Wrestleranger Red | Yaoi Hands McGee | Yasuhiro Hagakure | Yo-Yo Fat
I'M GIVING THEM AWAY WTF
PMUsers Website
^
Francis Ugondus
 Posted: May 19 2017, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

1990's Lesbian Comedian
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 107,952

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 44 pts

Awards: 8

Name: Kazuchika Francokada
Nickname: The Shoemaker
Hometown: Miami, Japan
Weight: Money
Height: Tall Enough
Theme: https://rave.dj/K6kly0quGtX66A
Backstory: A Ugondus family member from Japan
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Okada
Face/Heel: He Doesn't Know
Finishers/Sigs: rainmaker, rainmaker, rainmaker, cutter
Appearance: Okada but black

--------------------
Total Distortion Wrestling Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

Lakeem | Francis Ugondus | La Red | Metta World War | Dan Brown | Courtney Brown | DJ Wavebird | Pepsiman | Emma "Make You" Bleed | Dylan Holmes | Bro Jobberson | Francis_eBooks | Francine Ugondus | Bill Atlas | Tyrone, Lord of the Dance | Fushin | Guy Sunshine | Jesus Ant

"Male or Female?" - Kira
"Pleasing the male when he's tired and vice versa." - Niko
"file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Desktop/Vampire_the_Requiem_Second_Edition.pdf" - Stardy
"The puzzle that the Sphinx told Oedipus. Why that, did you just learned how to read words more than three-letter long?" - The Ace Detective

user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Def Jarrett
 Posted: May 19 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Trying to live a quiet life
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,130

Donate
Member No.: 178

Name: Def Jarrett
Nickname: "The Chosen One of Rap", "Wide Awake", "The Alien Assault Rifle", "Mark Henny", "V for Def Jam: Vendetta", "Flowtaro Kujo"
Hometown: Miami, FL
Weight: 102.96kg
Height: 187.96cm
Theme: "Sumerians" by Army of the Pharaohs
Backstory: Retired battle rapper-turned-conspiracy theorist, here for your gold, your respect, and your blood
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: A good mix of pro wrestling and street fighting. Punches and elbows primarily for strikes, suplexes for days
Finishers/Sigs: Def Jam (Brainbuster/Brainbuster DDT), Spinning Backfist, Exploder Suplex, Figure-4 Leglock
Appearance: P sure you know, same as from BAD, but this time use a black/gold color scheme instead of the red/black

--------------------
Zebadiah Thurston (PrimeTime/RevX) - Hammond Egger (PW:AS/TANW/MDLL) - Robin Reflex (RISE/TANW) - Judy Moon & Virginia Nothing (RISE/TANW) - Jake Cunningham (BAW) - Def Jarrett (BAD) - Aryn Pickman (SDW)
PMUsers Website
^
The Sean Show
 Posted: May 19 2017, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

THE MOVER OF STARS
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 6,165

Donate
Member No.: 55

Rep: 34 pts

Awards: 5

Name: Hiroshi Seanahashi
Nickname: Beeg In Japan, The Showgun, 1/100 Ass, Once in a Century Ass, Ass Of The Universe
Hometown: Japan
Wrestling Style: Entertainer, stronk
Weight: 172KG
Height: 213CM
Weight Class: Super Heavyweight
Theme: will add this later
Backstory: He's a really big, and really good wrestler who just loves wrestling and fans (sometimes), but his personality tends to flip-flop which got him his nicknames when he's a dick
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Just think of Big Show's strength and combine it with Tanahashi's all around style
Face/Heel: NASCAR Track
Finishers/Sigs: Chokeslam, Cobra Clutch Suplex, Texas Cloverleaf, Low Down (High Fly Show)
Appearance: A tall big and bald Tanahashi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
MichaelSasakiZ1
 Posted: May 20 2017, 12:07 AM
Quote Post

Hype
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 705

Donate
Member No.: 58

Rep: 11 pts

Name: Shinya Yoshida
Nickname:The Kanakugi, The Blight of gyms
Hometown: Hachiōji, Tokyo
Weight: 93.0 kg (in kg plz, keep in mind of the weight class)
Height:1.88 cm (in cm)
Weight Class: Heavyweight (it's it's own option, use this to just clarify)
Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I34zOUZCXM
Backstory:Shinya Yoshida formerly one half of THE WAT LIONS after WAT closing Yoshida become a Vagabond wanders from gym to gym wrestling mma or whatever without a home in 1 1/2 years Yoshida earn the The Kanakugi or goldnail for his hard as nails knee and elbow strikes he also notoriously earn nick of The Blight of gyms for ether the plague injures he cause or his planking antics in the gym after 1 1/2 years he returns to homeland of Japan as fighter sign GoG to show his improvements
Gimmick/Moveset ideas:he like Yoshijiro Takayama but childish antics of Jason Miller
Face/Heel: heel
Finishers/Sigs: Super Knee Strike,Spinning Back Elbow,Jumping Knee Strike,Jumping Armbar

Appearance:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiromu_Takahashi#/media/File:Hiromu_Takahashi_IWGP_Junior_Heavyweight_Champion.jpg

--------------------
MikeSasaki
Clark Walker
Lewis Walker-
Drake Howard
Panther Mask II
Quentin Erickson (0-1)
Dominick Williamson

The Capello Family
Gervasio Capello
Luciano Capello
Lorenzo Capello
Ludovico Capello
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Name: Hkatsuyori Shitbata
Nickname: "The Hwrestler"
Hometown: Hjapan
Weight: 103kg
Height: 183cm
Theme: https://rave.dj/nKPY0BYahrCjJw
Backstory: The "H" is silent.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: http://i.imgur.com/RDmL5uK.png <- this face but the Shibata one
Face/Heel: Hface
Finishers/Sigs: Musha Gaeshit (STO), GTS, Sleeper Hold, Low Corner Dropkick, PK (Poo Kick)
Appearance: Shibata but brown trunks
Additional Information: this was Robyn's idea

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (AES Primetime)
Elena B.C. (AES Primetime) * Ever Greatest (GTLL) * Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT)
Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT) * Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe * The Ancient One Gladwin
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Name: Big Boy Gladwin
Nickname: "The #SHOOT Dog"
Hometown: York, Yorkshire, England
Weight: big (boy)
Height: medium sized
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI6aOFI7hms
Backstory: scummin' it up every day since birth
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: punches, stomps, slams and way too many suicide dives
Face/Heel: heel? tweener? heelish face? who the fuck even knows at this point dude
Finishers/Sigs: Spear, Superman Punch, Fire Thunder, Fire Thunder Driver (i don't know what the difference between Fire Thunder and Fire Thunder Driver is so GIVE HIM BOTH BAYBEE), Powerbomb With The Pin That Looks Like You're Fucking The Guy
Appearance:
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 12:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 1,620

Donate
Member No.: 78

Rep: 4 pts

>She
>her
>in VPW
Oim afraid Oi've got sum bad newz

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
ALEVIATION: Molotov, Mars (Murdock), Ursa, Harley Jakobs,Jessie Lynch
BAW: Sagi Fushojiki
CNW: Mercer Murdock, RIN Shinigami, Yuki
CFPW: Lance Murdock
CCA: Big Daddy Bobby Bundy
HPW: Dirty Deeds, Inc
NOW: Syo Mishima
ROSE: Caid Murdock, Wren Sullivan
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)
TDW: Mars (Murdock), Clint James
AESCS: Josh Jordann
DZWA: Rowdy Reiko
FCW: Liane Murdock
GTLL: Zaterra
GSB: Eddie Jordann, Max Murdock

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Team Name: The Masterwork
Members: Lucius Masters, Lily Malone
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-S9mtYowPY

Name: Lucius Masters
Nickname: "Ya Girl Calls Me Master"
Hometown: Jakarta, Indonesia
Weight: 238lbs
Height: 6'7''
Backstory: Real rich, self-centered dude spent his parents' money travelling about the world and learning how to wrestle. Never actually got particularly good at it, in spite of paying for the best training money could buy, but that's fine because now he has a sexy girlfriend to do the wrestling for him. Extremely arrogant and outspoken. Little in the way of actual wrestling skill but thanks to a keen mix of fortunate genetics and narcissism (as well as the money to be able to afford top-of-the-line dieticians and personal trainers) has the raw muscle to back up his mouth.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: basic power moves. punches, stomps, slaps, body-slams and non-complicated suplexes.
Finishers/Sigs: Running STO, Death Valley Driver, Sitout Powerbomb, Fireman's Carry Stunner (or TKO if that's not in the game)
Appearance: user posted image

Very tall. Lean build, but with good muscle definition.

Name: Lily Malone
Nickname: "The Wild Unknown"
Hometown: Kilkenny, Ireland
Weight: 155lbs
Height: 5'5''
Backstory: Quiet girl who mostly keeps to herself. Did ballet and tapdancing growing up, which planted the fundamental seeds which eventually blossomed into her development into a magnificent kicker. Met Lucius completely by chance on one of his trips across the globe and was charmed by his confidence and sense of humor. Allowed herself to be swept away by him on a voyage around the world on a whim. Lily's a laid-back girl, she doesn't have any real problem with making big decisions like that because she figures everything'll all work out for the best in the end (as it always does). I feel like there's a word to describe that personality type but all that's coming to me is that she allows herself to be blown about on the breezes of the wind that life throws her way, and that sounds really artsy and pretentious but it's all I can really think of. She's not big on making decisions for herself, she likes letting life make those decisions for her.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: kicks (not big boots - roundhouse kicks, spinny kicks, enzuigiris. anything that involves jumping and spinning and then kicking somebody).
Face/Heel: Tweener
Finishers/Sigs: every jumpy spinny kick in the game
Appearance: user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 1,422

Donate
Member No.: 18

Name: Derry
Nickname: The Cow
Hometown: minneapolis, minnesota
Weight: 190 pound
Height: 6'2
Theme: https://xylitolband.bandcamp.com/track/i-dont-wanna-be-punished
Backstory: the cow came from a farm where he was seen 4 years old, dude was straight up raised by cow's, the cow's saw them in there barn they were like alright here's how we live, they showed him everything, derry took in the knowledge until he was like 4 where 2 farmers, who watched wrestling on the downtime they had decided to also take derry from the cow's and show him wrestling all while Derry worked around the farm, when he was like 17 he was interested in wrestling moreso then watching it he went to a wrestling school, and the rest is history he came to grappling of glory, to wrestle and do a thing other then commentary as the one time alias sod, west virgina, and reffing in CFPW he is now The Cow Known as Derry and he's ready to have the competition mooooooooooooooved over.
Gimmick/Moveset ideas: Hard Slaps, Straight Up Wrestling, Dragging on, Biting random body parts of the person, Head stomps, throwing around, a mix of technicality, and Hard hitting offense.
Face/Heel: Face.
Finishers/Sigs: Bunch of HARD SLAPS Just get him whatever in that Finisher/Sig Area.
Finisher: Russian Neck Drop
Appearance: Face wise (Wyatt Fletcher of The Garden), but blue or Blonde hair

Ring attire is a Wrestling Singlet with a cow black/white pattern, knee pads, and hand wraps.

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.