Gold Armbars: 3,092
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 87

Rep: 36 pts

Awards: 2

Great news everybody!

user posted image

To celebrate LOTUS'FED 3D's return to its rightful place among the other feds on the INDEX page of the Armbar Error Society we're delighted to announce: Fuck you.

This was our patreon goal, not yours, so now you've done it. Now you've really gone and done it now. In common parlance: Now you fucked up. Now you made an enemy of the Most Successful And Profitable And Charming And Good-looking (MSAPACAG) promotion in Armbar Erorr History! So now you see what happens when the Galactus of E-Feds vores your industry.

Yes, that's right, the Galactus of E-feds vores your industry. It's a metaphor you pervert.

So with all that in mind we're very very excited to announce the Biggest Tournament in AES History. Yes, I bet you all thought you were really cool with your 69 patreon dollars and your Tag World Grand Pricks and your eBOWLING but actually you're just like half as cool as us, fuckos. To prove it here is the LOTUS'FED 3D Chutes And Ladders (Not Snakes Fuck You Snakeman) Tournament!

The grandest, greatest, and all-around best tournament ever, the LOTUS'FED 3D CAL(NSFYS)T tournament will feature 2,048 entrants! (Not to be confused with the mobile app 2048, which ripped us off and is also a Supreme Fucko). These competitors will come from all over the world, the universe, and even some other worlds, universes and realities. This is simply because we are the best, and these glorious competitors flocked to us to prove their mettle in hand to hand combat in the Greatest Tournament of the All Time.

"But Niko", you may be asking, "W-" and then I'll tell you to shut up, interrupting your impatient questioning with more important information about the CAL(NSFYS)T! As mentioned this tournament will bring the best of the best together to compete for LOTUS'FED 3D, the biggest and most successful E-Fed ever. Now, you're probably wondering something inane like "I wonder if Naruto's chakra would have voted for Donald Trump because it's red" but I'm choosing to instead enlighten you by providing the details on how this bracket will be organized.

Of course, with such a big group of competitors, it's important to come up with a very clear and concise way to group them fairly. That's why we here at LOTUS'FED 3D created the Scientifically Hardwired Interpretation Technique Survey to evaluate the competitors and seed them accordingly into the Chutes and Ladders bracket.

The Chutes and Ladders Bracket is the pinnacle of tournament technology, using a careful system of Play-In's and Byes, we've ensured that only the best of the best will win, and we've got a losers bracket as well, just in case the best of the best don't win. To figure out who fights who it's simple! Just multiply the wrestler's ranking number (the number at which they are ranked) by their opponent's then divide the product by the bracket number they are seeded at. This number will then be divided by the number of participants who have not yet been eliminated the resulting number, will bisected horizontally and the number that top half of the character most closely resembles will be the number of rounds the wrestler will receive a bye for. This easy-to-use process will continue until only two remain, and then subsequently until only one remains, and then probably a few more times for good measure.

Now then, onto the FAQ:

Q: What is the prize for winning the CAL(NSFYS)T?
A: A good point.

Q: Will my character be in the CAL(NSFYS)?
A: I don't know because this is a hypothetical and I wrote it myself.

Q: Which Naruto character is the best one?
A: Tenten

Q: When will all the entrants be announced?
A: Before PW:AS Episode 4.

Q: How do you use the Inherit Skill function in Fire Emblem Heroes?
A: Fuck off Stardy I drew Niles 3 times in one summon.

We here at LOTUS'FED 3D offer only the best for our lovely patrons, and lucky for you we're giving you a Free Sample of our Wonderful Product just because that's how great we are. Take a fucking sip babes.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Promo of the Year, all year, every year for bear.txt
PM
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,002

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 20 pts

Awards: 5

first

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

ACES! Kid | Actually Bill Nye Tho | Adelbert The Honorable | AES Cops | Afrogenesis The Seer | Alan Emmerich Stevenson | Albert Del Tyneside | All of Homestuck | an astronaut | Aoi Asahina | Ashley ReMango | aslex ridley | Autumn Breeze | BAHAMUT | Barklimouto-chan | Battle Frogger | Big Biffy | Big Money Trucker Nevin Kash | Black Majik | Blank | Bob | The Bride of Kotodel | Bruce Goodman: A Detective, And A Good Man | Bub | Buster Wilde | Cap'n D. Bonney | Capitalist Sheep | Comitshy(2) | Commander Corn | Confine | Conga | Cool Ed | Cory Baxter | Cosplay Bossoms | Cosplay Bubblebath | Cosplay Butters | CPWGP Sign-Ups | Crazy Old Man Trippy | Dan Hibiki | Daoloth | Dareios Atheyos | Dickie Creamens | Dipagon Jr. | Dirty Bear Lover | Dokuro | Duane Delta | Dude Love | Edward | Eiffel 65 Patterson | El Hijo Del RUCKY | El Trippy Del Funky | El Trippy 4 | Enan Trippy | Enyo Atheyos | E T V | Eunice | Fight Russel Fight | The Gallant Steed | Gallows | Gazza | Gabriela Irimia | GIGA DARKFLAME BRITAIN | Ginger Mahal | God | Gorgeous Manhassen | Heatwave Heights | His Russian Cousin Roman | hitler | Howie Dewitt | Hubert Tents | Iona Devin | user posted image | jey uso | Jock Miller | John | The Man We Call "John" | Johnny Café | Joseph Best, Vampire | Joseph Cross | Joseph James | Joseph "Stardy" Best (From the Skullgirls Credits) | Joey Joetard | Kazuichi Souda | KIMRAD THE DESTROYER | King Dart | Kyle Massey | Lemon Key Face | Long Dong Levi | Luigi Albano | Magic Bronson | Man Mountain Rudo | Manfred Sunn | Mango Mask | Mankink | Mario Albano | Matthew Parker | Momma Trippy | Momma Trippy vs Alicia Fox | Monica Irimia | Mr. Carlito | Muskel | Nafruito | Not Boshitron | Oliver Dudley Poole | Oliver Scott | Papyrus | Park Jae-sang | Percy Belfast | Pink Guy Negro | Pocky | Puzzleman | Rayed Kotodel | Ricky of the Figure Fours | ron paul | RUFUS | RUIN | Ruse F | Sakura Oogami | Savior | Selfie | Shockwave | Sir Damn Danielson | Skullgirls Mask | Smash | Smash Punchbeef | Snoop Dogg | SON OF KANE | Spike Dudley | Stardlord | Stardust Clay | Stardy Makabe | Staromi Knight | Suddenly, Mark Henry | Supaiku | Supah Dragin | Sweet Trippy | Taz Fieri | Thurman Beefrock | >total distortion wrestling | Trent Cannon | Tres X Grandes | Ugg | Valrus Plotkiller | Vincenzo Oswaldo Maciarello | Violeta | Wrestleranger Red | Yaoi Hands McGee | Yasuhiro Hagakure | Yo-Yo Fat
I'M GIVING THEM AWAY WTF
PMUsers Website
^
Clock
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

FISTS OF JUSTICE!
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,380

Donate
Member No.: 50

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: 1

nice

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I play

Cory Galloway (SAPW, UWOT, Primetime) - Richardson Peterson, Jr. (Primetime) - Jamie Haskins (PWAS, HPW, Primetime, RISE) - El Hijo del Dicky (PHOENIX, MDLL) - Trevor Edwards (PHOENIX, GSB, RevX) - Akira Mioda (UWOT)
PM
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

You can also call me RoZo
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 2,782

Donate
Member No.: 320

Rep: 10 pts

Awards: None

http://i.imgur.com/RRQz8LW.png

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
Holt
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

The Big Bully
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 619

Donate
Member No.: 51

Rep: 1 pts

as the Big Bully I am bullying my way into the tournament you nerds.

--------------------
Li Akira (BAW, UWOT, Primetime, RISE, Revolution X), Holt Haven (PW:AS, Primetime, Revolution X, Phoenix), Carnifex (PW:AS)
PM
^
Tange9t
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

i deed eet
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 10

Donate
Member No.: 423

Rep: 4 pts

as the not nerd i take offense to your insinuation that i am a nerd

hah

pssh

what a goof

--------------------
user posted image
My characters
I run TANW, you should check it out.
PM
^
HatsuneNiko
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

wait niko's a guy?
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,092

Donate
Member No.: 87

Rep: 36 pts

Awards: 2

QUOTE (Tange9t @ Mar 16 2017, 08:52 PM)
as the not nerd i take offense to your insinuation that i am a nerd

hah

pssh

what a goof

-1 point

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Promo of the Year, all year, every year for bear.txt
PM
^
The Sean Show
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

THE MOVER OF STARS
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 6,175

Donate
Member No.: 55

Rep: 34 pts

this tournament won't be complete without the face of Lotusfed himself...

Me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,002

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 20 pts

Prediction Contest! Please note that due to the inherent nature of the chutes and ladders bracket format that the brackets won't look anything like this at all so absolutely everybody will be wrong but the person who can get the closest will win a single silver point towards lotusfed title contention.

silver points are not worth anything on the current point exchange market

http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGA
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGB
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGC
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGD
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGE
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGF
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGG
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTGH
http://challonge.com/CALNSFYSTFINAL

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

ACES! Kid | Actually Bill Nye Tho | Adelbert The Honorable | AES Cops | Afrogenesis The Seer | Alan Emmerich Stevenson | Albert Del Tyneside | All of Homestuck | an astronaut | Aoi Asahina | Ashley ReMango | aslex ridley | Autumn Breeze | BAHAMUT | Barklimouto-chan | Battle Frogger | Big Biffy | Big Money Trucker Nevin Kash | Black Majik | Blank | Bob | The Bride of Kotodel | Bruce Goodman: A Detective, And A Good Man | Bub | Buster Wilde | Cap'n D. Bonney | Capitalist Sheep | Comitshy(2) | Commander Corn | Confine | Conga | Cool Ed | Cory Baxter | Cosplay Bossoms | Cosplay Bubblebath | Cosplay Butters | CPWGP Sign-Ups | Crazy Old Man Trippy | Dan Hibiki | Daoloth | Dareios Atheyos | Dickie Creamens | Dipagon Jr. | Dirty Bear Lover | Dokuro | Duane Delta | Dude Love | Edward | Eiffel 65 Patterson | El Hijo Del RUCKY | El Trippy Del Funky | El Trippy 4 | Enan Trippy | Enyo Atheyos | E T V | Eunice | Fight Russel Fight | The Gallant Steed | Gallows | Gazza | Gabriela Irimia | GIGA DARKFLAME BRITAIN | Ginger Mahal | God | Gorgeous Manhassen | Heatwave Heights | His Russian Cousin Roman | hitler | Howie Dewitt | Hubert Tents | Iona Devin | user posted image | jey uso | Jock Miller | John | The Man We Call "John" | Johnny Café | Joseph Best, Vampire | Joseph Cross | Joseph James | Joseph "Stardy" Best (From the Skullgirls Credits) | Joey Joetard | Kazuichi Souda | KIMRAD THE DESTROYER | King Dart | Kyle Massey | Lemon Key Face | Long Dong Levi | Luigi Albano | Magic Bronson | Man Mountain Rudo | Manfred Sunn | Mango Mask | Mankink | Mario Albano | Matthew Parker | Momma Trippy | Momma Trippy vs Alicia Fox | Monica Irimia | Mr. Carlito | Muskel | Nafruito | Not Boshitron | Oliver Dudley Poole | Oliver Scott | Papyrus | Park Jae-sang | Percy Belfast | Pink Guy Negro | Pocky | Puzzleman | Rayed Kotodel | Ricky of the Figure Fours | ron paul | RUFUS | RUIN | Ruse F | Sakura Oogami | Savior | Selfie | Shockwave | Sir Damn Danielson | Skullgirls Mask | Smash | Smash Punchbeef | Snoop Dogg | SON OF KANE | Spike Dudley | Stardlord | Stardust Clay | Stardy Makabe | Staromi Knight | Suddenly, Mark Henry | Supaiku | Supah Dragin | Sweet Trippy | Taz Fieri | Thurman Beefrock | >total distortion wrestling | Trent Cannon | Tres X Grandes | Ugg | Valrus Plotkiller | Vincenzo Oswaldo Maciarello | Violeta | Wrestleranger Red | Yaoi Hands McGee | Yasuhiro Hagakure | Yo-Yo Fat
I'M GIVING THEM AWAY WTF
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.