TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GTLL Signups, Welcome to the Grand Temple
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: May 26 2016, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 105,969
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 35 pts

Awards: None

Been thinkin long and hard about this. Long and hard. Long and hard. I think I have someone good though.

Name: "The Academic Of Violence" Nick Valencia
Appearance: user posted image
I found this cool-looking dude on Google Images and he's perfect.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8sbG3L6Xug
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Absolutely fascinated with the science behind violence (the psychology and also the physical mechanics behind it). Desperate for the study of mankind's lust for blood to become recognized as a legitimate academic field, has written numerous 1000+-page-long papers on the subject and submitted them to various boards of education worldwide (all of which were rejected, naturally, because the man's nothing but a deranged bloodthirsty psychopath). Has made his way to the Temple to get some first-hand experience with what drives a man to violence (and also what the most effective means of enacting it are).
Wrestling Style: Just, like, super-violent. Really really violent. I haven't said the word "violent" enough in this sign-up yet.
Four signature moves are Original STO, Choke Sleeper, Corner Headbutt Rush and that one stomp where you stomp right on their fucking face. I'm gonna request face-stomp into a cover as one of his Priority combos.
(also I want that No Touch Headbutt as one of his Counters)
Finisher: Death Of The Playwright (Dangerous DDT)

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
A.K. Amaranth (TANW) * Baby Wolf (Revolution X, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, UWOT, TANW, Revolution X, GOG)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (PrimeTime)
Dustin Delta * Elena B.C. (PrimeTime, TANW) * Ever Greatest (GTLL)
Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT) * Jack Windsor (ScrapYard) * Lily Malone (GOG)
Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT, GOG) * Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT)
Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe (MallBrawl) * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids (PHOENIX) * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
RCM
 Posted: May 26 2016, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: CanDrag
Gold Armbars: 140

Donate
Member No.: 289

Rep: 1 pts

Name: Erica Li
Nickname: "She Soars Through The Sky"

Appearance:
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  Body: Custom
Style: Lucha
Size: Female; 100%; 88%; 90; 90; 90

Head
Base: 27
Color bar 1 (skin): (8/5/4) (14/8/5) (22/13/9) (25/16/12) (29/20/15) (31/24/20)
Color bar 3 (bra and underwear): default
Color bar 4 (hair): (5/2/1) (7/4/3) (10/8/1) (14/11/9)

Layer 1: Mask 20
Color bar 1: default
Color bar 2: (6/0/9) (12/0/18) (20/0/31) (20/0/31)
Color bar 3: (16/16/16) (20/20/20) (24/24/24) (28/28/28)

Layer 2: Long 1
Color bar 1: default
Color bar 2: (5/2/1) (7/4/3) (10/8/1) (14/11/9)
Color bar 3: (16/16/16) (20/20/20) (24/24/24) (28/28/28)

Chest
Base: Male S
Layer 1: Body Suit 1
Color Bar 1: default
Color Bar 2: (12/7/16) (17/9/23) (20/12/27) (22/16/27)
Color Bar 3: (12/7/16) (17/9/23) (20/12/27) (22/16/27)

Layer 2: Wrestling
Color Bar 2: (2/2/2) (5/5/5) (8/8/8) (10/10/10)
Color Bar 3: Same as Color Bar 1

Layer 3: Necklace
Color Bar 2: (16/16/16) (20/20/20) (24/24/24) (28/28/28)
Color Bar 3: (16/16/16) (20/20/20) (24/24/24) (28/28/28)

Waist

Base: Male S

Layer 1: Light Pants
Color Bar 2: (12,7,16) (17,9,23) (20,12,27) (22,16,27)
Color Bar 3: (12,7,16) (17,9,23) (20,12,27) (22,16,27)

Layer 3: Tights
Color Bar 1: (0,0,0) (2,2,2) (4,4,4) (8,8,8)
Color Bar 2: (2,2,2) (5,5,5) (8,8,8) (10,10,10)
Color Bar 3: (2,2,2) (5,5,5) (8,8,8) (10,10,10)

Upper Arm

Base: Female

Layer 1: Leather
Color Bar 3: (16,16,16) (20,20,20) (24,24,24) (28,28,28)

Layer 2: Elbow Pads
Color Bar 2: (0,0,0) (4,4,4) (8,8,8) (12,12,12)

Lower Arm

Layer 1: Body Suit

Layer 2: Wrist Bands
Color Bar 2: (16,16,16) (20,20,20) (24,24,24) (28,28,28)
Color Bar 3: (16,16,16) (20,20,20) (24,24,24) (28,28,28)

Thigh

Layer 1: Long Tights
Color Bar 3: (12,7,16) (17,9,23) (20,12,27) (22,16,27)

Layer 2: Design 11
Color Bar 2: (0,0,0) (2,2,2) (4,4,4) (8,8,8)

Layer 3: Design 10

Calf

Layer 1: Tights 1

Layer 2: Pads
Color Bar 3: (0,0,0) (2,2,2) (4,4,4) (8,8,8)

Layer 3: Socks
Color Bar 3: (6,6,6) (10,10,10) (19,19,19) (27,27,27)

Feet

Layer: Laced
Color Bar 3: (0,0,0) (2,2,2) (4,4,4) (8,8,8)
Color Bar 4: (0,0,0) (2,2,2) (4,4,4) (8,8,8)

Theme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2781nzfk72mkhkb/Erica+Li+-+Soaring+Through+The+Sky.mp3

Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Bio: Hailing from Vancouver, BC, this firey competitor has a brave, upbeat, and fearless personality. In October 2007, Erica made her wrestling debut in the Canadian independent wrestling circuit, her first identity in the wrestling world was ArikAkirA, a high-flying babyface who wore a silver jumpsuit detailed with bright neon colors, claiming to "bring a preview of wrestling from 'The Year 3000' to the 21st century" by using fast-pased high-flying moves, as well as using athletic variants of traditional wrestling moves as an attempt to "futurize" them. However, that character didn't go over with the crowd, so she dropped the futuristic gimmick three months after she debuted it.

In May 2008, Erica returned from injury under the "Erica Li" persona, a luchadora babyface who quickly got over with her high-flying style, her fearless attitude, and her hot temper which both won her over in some big matches, as well as costing her big matches due to crafty opponents taking advantage of her 'full head of steam' moments in the ring. Regardless of the outcomes of her matches, Erica Li always showed respect for her opponents as she would offer them a handshake and rally the crowd to give both participants an ovation for their efforts.

On January of 2010, while competing in a match, Erica attempted a springboard maneuver off the ropes, when she jumped onto the ropes, she suddenly fell awkwardly onto the canvas and was holding her knee in pain, where she was unable to continue the match, and Erica had to be carried to the backstage area. Upon further diagnosis later that evening, it was revealed that Erica tore her anterior cruciate ligament in her left knee, which resulted in her abrupt retirement from the ring.

On May of 2013, Erica made her return to the ring under her real name Erica Lee Parker. She dropped the "Erica Li" persona, claiming that the luchadora persona was cursed, due to it being responsible for her tragic injury, and she changed her gimmick from a daredevil luchadora, to a more personal character. She kept this character until November of 2016, where she felt like she was pressured to bring back the Erica Li persona due to getting lost in the shuffle in the TwitchTV/Hitbox e-feds she used to wrestle for at the time, claiming that the promoters only see her as "yet another eye candy girl who thinks she can wrestle." Since then, her character rejuvenation has been a success, as she quickly gained fan interest and draw power, which lead to her rising to the top of the rankings, and was granted the opportunity to compete in championship matches, and winning one in the process.

Things are starting to look pretty bright for Erica, how far can she go in how far can she go in GMLL? Only one person can determine that outcome, and you're looking at her right now.

Wrestling Style: She has an all-around moveset, with a slight focus on quick agile moves and technical wrestling. Think of Eddie Guerrero's moveset.

Finisher: Li Ki Suplex (Fisherman Buster) If there is an avalanche version of the Fisherman Suplex in the game, you can include that as well.

--------------------
YouTube | TwitchTV | Twitter

My Characters
CCA: Ryan Matthews
GTLL: Erica Li
RISE: Erica Lee Parker
TDW: Tony Hawk

ded characters
DAB: Tequila

^
 Posted: May 27 2016, 08:07 PM
Quote Post

FOOKFAYS
Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 745,450

Donate
Member No.: 75

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 7

GTLL has a pretty big roster now, so I'm going to officially close sign-ups at this point and will reopen them in the future.

If you've still got reserved spots you're welcome to sign them up. I'll try to fit as many people as I can into the first cycle but if I haven't received your sign-up yet then I can't make any guarantees.

--------------------
Blackout | Brand | Carlyle Connor | Crevan Dwyer | Dorado | El HNNNNNGH | Helgrim Bjornson | Jill Swallows
Keenan Frost | Koala Mask & Kangaroo Mask | 'Bitter' Marty Jannetty | Ryland Patrick | White Goodman
user posted image
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Name: Derry Mask
Appearance: Like a guy in a Derrick Brizen outfit wearing a mask of Derrick Brizen's face.
Theme: https://soundcloud.com/thatcha/mac-dremarco
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: He's a guy who's really into Derrick Brizen who dresses like Derrick Brizen because he really likes him. Tries to act like Derrick Brizen.
Wrestling Style: Like a shit attempt at wrestling like Derrick Brizen. Like what Derrick Brizen would wrestle like if he had no idea how to wrestle.
Finisher: Throat Fucker (the Throat Cutter but awful)

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (PrimeTime)
Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT) * Jack Windsor (ScrapYard) * Lily Malone (GOG)
^
Francis Ugondus
 Posted: Oct 8 2016, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

1990's Lesbian Comedian
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 107,982

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 44 pts

Awards: 8

Name: La Deaf
Appearance: Shizune from Katawa Shoujo in a mask and looking like a thug from the hood who has risen to the top of the crime empire.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vBMyHjFEtc
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Wants you to join the Lucha Council, her new thuggish and luchadore take on the The Student Council. If anyone begs for mercy, she can't hear them.
Wrestling Style: just copy the wat caw
Finisher: whatever the wat caw had

Name: La Drill
Appearance: Misha from Katawa Shoujo in a mask and looking like a thug from the hood who has risen to the top of the crime empire.
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Wants you to join Shizune's Lucha Council, Shizune's new thuggish and luchadore take on the The Student Council. If anyone begs for mercy, she can't hear them due to laughing loud at their pain.
Wrestling Style: just copy the wat caw
Finisher: whatever the wat caw had

Tag Team/Stable Name: The Lucha Council
Members: La Deaf and La Drill
Brief description of gimmick, personality, and goals: Join the Lucha Council or die.

--------------------
Total Distortion Wrestling Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

Lakeem | Francis Ugondus | La Red | Metta World War | Dan Brown | Courtney Brown | DJ Wavebird | Pepsiman | Emma "Make You" Bleed | Dylan Holmes | Bro Jobberson | Francis_eBooks | Francine Ugondus | Bill Atlas | Tyrone, Lord of the Dance | Fushin | Guy Sunshine | Jesus Ant

"Male or Female?" - Kira
"Pleasing the male when he's tired and vice versa." - Niko
"file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Desktop/Vampire_the_Requiem_Second_Edition.pdf" - Stardy
"The puzzle that the Sphinx told Oedipus. Why that, did you just learned how to read words more than three-letter long?" - The Ace Detective

user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 03:04 AM
Quote Post

FOOKFAYS
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 745,450

Donate
Member No.: 75

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 7

5 spots are opening up for sign-ups, but only for Técnicos (Babyfaces).

If you have a técnico character you'd like to sign up please take advantage of this now, as the chances of you being booked in this current cycle are pretty high. Masked characters are still preferred, but you can sign up unmasked characters if you absolutely have to.

Once again, 5 spots only. Técnicos only.

--------------------
Blackout | Brand | Carlyle Connor | Crevan Dwyer | Dorado | El HNNNNNGH | Helgrim Bjornson | Jill Swallows
Keenan Frost | Koala Mask & Kangaroo Mask | 'Bitter' Marty Jannetty | Ryland Patrick | White Goodman
user posted image
PM
^
"The Soda King" CokeIbushi
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 03:09 AM
Quote Post

"Now put your clothes on and I’ll buy you an ice cream.&q
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 18,610

Donate
Member No.: 53

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: 3

I have a signup planned. I'd love to write it out now but I'm about to try and sleep. Please reserve! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
"I am kota.Please fan forever."- Kota Ibushi to me, 2017
WAKE UP! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!
user posted image
Awards Won
Most Improved User 2016
Most Improved Character 2016 (Gabriel White)
Best Designed Male CAW 2016 (Gabriel White)
Third Place Promo Cutter of the Year 2016

Characters I Play:
Gabriel White (TDW, PW:AS, AES:GP, UWOT) | Gabriel's Twitter | Jake McGrath | Jake's Twitter
Kenny Rose (TANW) | Kenny's Twitter | Ethan Sherrill (Scrapyard)
Tammi Wray (ALEVATION, RISE) | Miranda "Queen B." Wright (HPW) | Kristen Wynd (NOW:T)
Shaman (HPW, PHOENIX)
| Stuckie Haffi (PW:AS, SDW) | Sin Parar Totales (GTLL)
Lt. Emile Kotille (AES:GP, Scrapyard) | Jack "The Windy City Wrecker" Phillips | Nathan Autumn
Alina Jinks | Alina's Twitter

Coke Ibushi | My Twitter (Kota Ibushi does too, so he must like my bullshit.)
PMEmail Poster
^
Knitesoul
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 04:28 AM
Quote Post

t
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 100,060

Donate
Member No.: 63

Rep: 4 pts

Awards: 1

Name: Alex Santos
Appearance: On Save
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omXupiqg370
Alignment: Face / Tecnico
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Alex Santos is known as the "Angel", a crusader for justice and righter of wrongs. An incident in her life caused her to have a split personality, with one being emotionless and the other emotional. She works every day to maintain her mental balance. She comes to GTLL to pay homage to her father's and mother's wrestling background in lucha libre. She hopes to maintain their family name while discovering the unknown that lies in the temple.
Wrestling Style: On save. But brief explanation is technical, using submissions to ground people. Recently had enough training to do more lifting moves. The split personality causes a bit of unpredictability in her movements.
Finisher: Crossface

--------------------
My Characters:

Alex Santos - Primetime, Phoenix, GTLL, RISE | Kamara Moore - NOW Elite, Primetime, HPW | Rose Parker w/ Alyssa Turner - BAW, HPW, REV-X | Kasumi Moore - BAW, UWOT | Jackson Douglas w/ Tia Chang - TDW, Primetime | Jade Andersen - TDW | El Mericano - MDLL | Peacekeeper - GTLL | Aja Firehart - ALEVATION:NF | Troy Griffin - NOW Trials | Jon Quinn - Phoenix | Simon Clausen -

Rose Parker:
- Rookie Of The Year 2013 (Shared w/ La Red)
- Female Wrestler Of The Year 2016 (Shared w/ DJ Wavebird)
- Owner of BAW
- SAPW Television Champion (Current)
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 07:09 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Name: Ever Greatest
Appearance: will send on Discord bc my image hosting site isn't working
Theme: https://youtu.be/Fi4DQDtbRso play a really long intro of like, jets taking off and really fast cars driving places for the first 30 seconds. then return to in-game footage when his name gets announced in the song and sync it up with him stepping out onto the stage.
Alignment: Face
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: The greatest ever. I pushed The Shitty Rookie Nobody Likes, you can fucking push this guy. He's the greatest ever.
Wrestling Style: All the best moves. Not one move that isn't cool as fucking shit.
Finisher: Fireball

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
^
goldeneye101
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 153,310

Donate
Member No.: 6

Rep: 22 pts

Awards: 2

Name: Lady Sif
Appearance: I believe she is on the save
Theme: https://youtu.be/qk7ZQ3z_2Co?t=20s (Not final, still deciding)
Alignment: Técnico

Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Joshi veteran, was Shaymin's rival in Japan. Was in WAT. Recently, though, was the head trainer at ROSE's training facility. After ROSE closed, however, she is getting back into regular wrestling.

In regards to gimmick, mostly as a "justice" gimmick, almost like a face version of The Shield.

Wrestling Style: On the save, but is a mix of catch-wrestling and lucha.
Finisher: Millennium Suplex (Chicken Wing Suplex)
Signatures: Moonsault Foot Stamp, Mitsuru Special III, Guillotine Crusher, Outside Hurricanrana.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
EpicKiraX
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 08:12 AM
Quote Post

FUCK YOU LOL
Group Icon

Group: Bodacious
Gold Armbars: 20,627

Donate
Member No.: 66

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: 12

Name: Karima
Appearance: will dm
Theme: will dm
Alignment: Tecnico leaning tweener
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Karima is a descendant of the Tsonga tribe in South Africa, she grew up around six of her brothers, who made it their personal job to raise her as their father passed away when she was a young age, and not long after, their mother passed on too, leaving them to fend for themselves. They spent the better part of their teenage years hunting various forms of wildlife, using their pelts for clothing and for assistance in building their homes. Most importantly, they used hunting to feed themselves. Over the years, two of her brothers died, one died prematurely as he fell from the edge of a cliff and the other was killed by a large leopard when he attempted to hunt it by himself.

As she turned sixteen, she began to hear discussions and catch looks she was receiving from many of the males. Many men wanted to make her their wife, some of which were already married with several wives already. She never quite understood the traditions that females had little to no choice when it came to finding a partner and baring children. Even her brothers said that she would be foolish to protest, but she refused to hear any of it, she wanted to be a great hunter and respected member of the tribe like her older brother and not used as a way for men to leave something behind.

Becoming sick of these advances, she done everything she could to prove she could do everything the men could do, but she merely became a laughing stock. Angered by the way she was being treated, Karima waited until dusk, abandoning her tribe and hide in the wilderness for several months. Using everything her brothers had taught her to survive - it wasn't long before she gained some fairly odd habits. She kept trophies from every beast she slew: teeth, claws, pelts, even skulls. She used the blood as paint and left markings on trees with it as warnings.

When she felt safe, Karima began to find small groups outside of tribes, recruiting them to fight by her side. It didn't matter to her whether they'd be male or female, she needed all the help she could get to survive at that point in her life, and she wasn't going to judge the people who were willing to assist her. Soon, when she had two dozen people on her side, she decided to create a tribe of her own, with her own traditions - treating man, woman and child of equal respect.

By this point, Karima had achieved what she set out to do. She was her own woman, she was no trophy wife and she wasn't a laughing stock - she was a strong and respected woman. Although, with respect and strength, many began to fear her ways. Karima continued to slaughter animals on hunts, she continued to keep trophies and before long, the word got around and she received the nickname from the locals "trofee jagter", or "Trophy Hunter". Regardless of this, she never so much as attacked human beings, so the fear from locals and other tribes confused her.

Twenty-six years of age, Karima grew tired of slaying the same animals for her entire life, she needed more, she needed a different kind of trophy to collect. But she didn't want to do it as some kind of hobby, Karima thrived for some form of combat but didn't want to resort to killing human beings - she needed a middle ground. She left her tribe behind and allowed another to take her place, satisfied with everything she had accomplished. She found pit fights, which were hesitant to even allow her to enter, but after she showed what she was able to do, Karima became a known pit fighter.

Wins and losses, it was never to the death, but Karima experienced the upset of defeat but she also experienced the glory of victory. With every win, she took something from the opponent - something that defined them, set them apart from the rest of the fighters. For instance, she took the headpiece from an opponent that was taken from a legendary buffalo he had spent five years of his life hunting. He was broken and felt ruined, but she had something to show for her victory, and that's all that mattered to her.

Again, she continued to show why she was called "The Trophy Hunter". It wasn't long before a wealthy businessman from America came to observe the fights by the name of Iudocus Hill, placing large bets. He spoke to the organizer of the events, and commissioned a six-way battle to determine the greatest of the pit fighters. Karima was chosen as one of the six. She fought with everything she had, but in the end, she suffered defeat to the largest fighter in the ring by the name of Dayo, managing to outlast four other men. The businessman applauded all six fighters for the effort, but showed a hint of disappointment, as he had bet the money on Karima.

He made both Karima and the winner of the battle a very interesting offer: come with him to America and train to be professional fighters. Both of them accepted, wanting new competition and opportunities. Dayo chose to train in boxing, however, Karima took much longer to decide, wanting to study the styles of the competitors in each professional sport. She took notice to Professional Wrestling, interested by the clothing they chose to wore and championship belts - all of which could make excellent trophies. After a year of training, Iudocus approached her, letting her know that Primetime would be an excellent place to start her career.

Now that she has made her arrival to her destination, Karima looks to begin her career as a professional wrestler, and continuing her tradition of collecting trophies from her enemies. Iudocus is going out of his way to bet on every single match that she and Dayo compete in, hoping to make a fortune out of gambling. Karima however doesn't care about his money as she only looks to reign supreme and show how fierce a warrior she can be.

Her personality is very blunt, she's fairly new to America and has been learning the English language for the past year while training to wrestle, but she still hasn't picked up on any slang or sarcasm or anything like that. She's also very respectful to her opponents unless they beat her dirty or do something to anger her. If either of those happen, she won't stop until she takes something of value away from them as a trophy of her own. She's very determined and won't stop until she achieves her goals, if she fails, she'll keep trying until she does what she sets out to do.

Wrestling Style: Lots of slams, suplexes and fierce strikes. She's not skilled in the technical or high flying department and is very powerful with everything she delivers. Although her skills in high flying moves are very basic, she has been known to jump a lot with a lot of the moves she delivers, she also isn't opposed to climbing up on the top rope, however it's a rare occurance.
Finisher: Some kind of brutal looking kick that isn't a superkick, please. I don't really get the FPR move list 100% so I'll trust you on this one.

--------------------
user posted image
"Red Dead Redemption wasn't good, Gun was always better." - Massecurr, 2016.
PMEmail Poster
^
Stardy
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 11:21 AM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,002

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 20 pts

Awards: 5

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  Name: Bruce Goodman
Appearance:
user posted image

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIc13VjeAw8
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: He's a detective, and a good man.
Wrestling Style: Investigative
Finisher: He cracks the case

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  Name: "This Is" Howie Dewitt
Appearance:
user posted image
in the middle

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVi8bJFIac8&t=0m12s
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: He's a good sign up, Brent.
Wrestling Style: Charismatic! He's a good man. Like Bruce. But not a detective.
Finisher: Sole Food

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

ACES! Kid | Actually Bill Nye Tho | Adelbert The Honorable | AES Cops | Afrogenesis The Seer | Alan Emmerich Stevenson | Albert Del Tyneside | All of Homestuck | an astronaut | Aoi Asahina | Ashley ReMango | aslex ridley | Autumn Breeze | BAHAMUT | Barklimouto-chan | Battle Frogger | Big Biffy | Big Money Trucker Nevin Kash | Black Majik | Blank | Bob | The Bride of Kotodel | Bruce Goodman: A Detective, And A Good Man | Bub | Buster Wilde | Cap'n D. Bonney | Capitalist Sheep | Comitshy(2) | Commander Corn | Confine | Conga | Cool Ed | Cory Baxter | Cosplay Bossoms | Cosplay Bubblebath | Cosplay Butters | CPWGP Sign-Ups | Crazy Old Man Trippy | Dan Hibiki | Daoloth | Dareios Atheyos | Dickie Creamens | Dipagon Jr. | Dirty Bear Lover | Dokuro | Duane Delta | Dude Love | Edward | Eiffel 65 Patterson | El Hijo Del RUCKY | El Trippy Del Funky | El Trippy 4 | Enan Trippy | Enyo Atheyos | E T V | Eunice | Fight Russel Fight | The Gallant Steed | Gallows | Gazza | Gabriela Irimia | GIGA DARKFLAME BRITAIN | Ginger Mahal | God | Gorgeous Manhassen | Heatwave Heights | His Russian Cousin Roman | hitler | Howie Dewitt | Hubert Tents | Iona Devin | user posted image | jey uso | Jock Miller | John | The Man We Call "John" | Johnny Café | Joseph Best, Vampire | Joseph Cross | Joseph James | Joseph "Stardy" Best (From the Skullgirls Credits) | Joey Joetard | Kazuichi Souda | KIMRAD THE DESTROYER | King Dart | Kyle Massey | Lemon Key Face | Long Dong Levi | Luigi Albano | Magic Bronson | Man Mountain Rudo | Manfred Sunn | Mango Mask | Mankink | Mario Albano | Matthew Parker | Momma Trippy | Momma Trippy vs Alicia Fox | Monica Irimia | Mr. Carlito | Muskel | Nafruito | Not Boshitron | Oliver Dudley Poole | Oliver Scott | Papyrus | Park Jae-sang | Percy Belfast | Pink Guy Negro | Pocky | Puzzleman | Rayed Kotodel | Ricky of the Figure Fours | ron paul | RUFUS | RUIN | Ruse F | Sakura Oogami | Savior | Selfie | Shockwave | Sir Damn Danielson | Skullgirls Mask | Smash | Smash Punchbeef | Snoop Dogg | SON OF KANE | Spike Dudley | Stardlord | Stardust Clay | Stardy Makabe | Staromi Knight | Suddenly, Mark Henry | Supaiku | Supah Dragin | Sweet Trippy | Taz Fieri | Thurman Beefrock | >total distortion wrestling | Trent Cannon | Tres X Grandes | Ugg | Valrus Plotkiller | Vincenzo Oswaldo Maciarello | Violeta | Wrestleranger Red | Yaoi Hands McGee | Yasuhiro Hagakure | Yo-Yo Fat
I'M GIVING THEM AWAY WTF
PMUsers Website
^
Ken D. Blackwell
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 11:22 AM
Quote Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 1,645

Donate
Member No.: 57

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 3

Name: "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez
Appearance:
user posted image
Theme: "Violent Saint" by Ill Niño (... https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvmytlk21rzws0u/13%20Violent%20Saint.mp3?dl=0 ...)
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez is still technically a rookie in the ranks of the AES, having left previously to deal with a personal family issue. But now that it's all done, he's picking up where he left off. And that's to be a dominant champion and fighter, all for the memory of his recently deceased mother.
Wrestling Style: Tómas should be in the AES save, but just in case, Tómas is a powerhouse. Astonishingly strong and very tough, as his name would suggest; "acero" means "steel" in Spanish. He's the type of mastodon that Vince McMahon would fawn over if he ever was in WWE.
Finisher: The Wreckoner (sitout chokeslam)
user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

"The Black Widow" Oseiko - J.C. Stone - Wayne K. Hayes - Tekina - Ariel "Cheshire" Bridges - "The Technique" Dominic Flood - Libra Franklin - "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez
OTHER NPCS:
Yuki Marie Connelly (Oseiko's daughter) - "The Hot Pink Machine" Kaye (JC Stone's wifle / Ariel's adopted mother) - Kei Otomo (the Order to Tekina's Chaos) - Kat Griffin (referee in need of work)

THE TRINITY CONCEPT
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 01:08 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 1,422

Donate
Member No.: 18

Rep: 10 pts

Name: Minoru Ken
Appearance: He has the looks of japanese wrestler Fujita Jr. Hayato, and the gear of CIMA he has a very pale face no 2 front teeth a angry look even though he want's to bring the happiness of his homeland Japan to Mexico Streets of Rage type character in a beat-em-up tbh
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdJ6xQAe8eA
Alignment: Technico
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: So like here's the gist of it he was on an excursion from GO!FIGHT!PRO And they just left him in Mexico like they're not even buying him a plane back they're just leaving them here so here he is being a japanese wrestler trying to live with the culture being happy and showing the mexican wrestlers his way of lucha mixed with puroresu.
Wrestling Style: Brawler mixed with Lucha likes doing dives from every orifice of the ring likes to throw punches likes to mix it up wiht other brawlers can sometimes throw lariats and can sometimes bust out head drops.
Finisher: Dragon Rana (F)
Phoenix Splash (S)
Gannosuke Clutch (S)
Ebigatame (S)

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 01:13 AM
Quote Post

You can also call me RoZo
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 2,782

Donate
Member No.: 320

Name: Unkamen Rider
Appearance: this is a pretty good design
Theme: this
Alignment: Rudo/Tweener
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: A mercenary with no motivation other than to strike fear in his target's eyes and complete the job he's given. His target? That's up to the man who pays him the most.
Wrestling Style: Flippy with a bit of stiff clotheslines and kicks. Something akin to Pentagon Jr.
Finisher: Burning Hammer

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
Foretoldlegends
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Gold Armbars: 0

Donate
Member No.: 419

Rep: none

Name: Crimson Dragoon
Appearance: https://gyazo.com/cff5034d21d5cf233ed089a1a4492e56
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91rfBdd5SM
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: A very flippy oriented lucha who is kind hearted and tries to show a good and while being born in japan he went and trained in the Mexican lucha libre style wanting to bring honor to himself and the style while climbing to the top.
Finisher: Orange Crush
PMEmail Poster
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

i'm signing up lajinn when i'm less tired luv u

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Name: La Jinn, The Mystical Genie of the Lamp
Theme: plz full screen tron the first 27 seconds ty
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: it's la jinn and he HATES francis
Wrestling Style: big beefy brawler with a hint of showmanship
Finisher: the CAMEL CLUTCH

Name: FIRE LA JINN
Theme: plz full screen tron the first 27 seconds but with an inverted filter ty
Alignment: Heel
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: evil La Jinn, he LOVES francis
Finisher: the CAMEL CLUTCH

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Voice of:
PM
^
aknlfan
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

The Purveyor of Pounces
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 260

Donate
Member No.: 418

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: 2

Name: John Good
Theme: Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI
Alignment: Heel; but not in his own eyes
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: John Good is a self righteous, uptight "man of God" who believes himself to have been destined by Jesus Christ himself to save the wrestling world from its sins. Despite claiming to be merciful and loving to all, even sinners, he looks down on and is very vindictive against anyone who fails to meet his qualifications to be a "righteous" man. He's like that preacher on the street corner standing on a soapbox, preaching hellfire and damnation against everyone who passes by.

Now you may be wondering, "What is a good, Christian man like John Good doing in a Aztec Temple?" John Good isn't in GTLL for gold, praising the gods, or anything of the sort. In fact, he doesn't even believe the Aztec Traditions or Gods! To him, everything the Temple stands for disguises the wicked ways of Satan, and all the tradition that Luchadors stand for, such as the mask, only blind them from the one true God. Good's ultimate goal for GTLL is the same one he has for BAD, to make it holy, and anyone who stands in the way of his crusade stands in the way of God's will.

Wrestling Style: John Good is a bit of an all-rounder. His striking is pretty basic, although he can throw a good dropkick, and his grappling is fairly technical, relying mainly on suplexs and submissions to wear down his opponents. He is also capable of short bursts of power, as evidenced by his finisher. He also never goes to the top rope unless things are down to the wire.

Finisher: Jesus Wept- Sit Out Crucifix Powerbomb (If that move isn't in the game, a normal Scott Hall style crucifix powerbomb would do)

--------------------
Characters I play:

Alexis Riot (RISE, TANW, Rev X), Austin Kincaid (WWA), Battman (PWAS, OGW, Mallbrawl), Brad Anderson (FCCW), Cindy White (UWOT), Cammie Rae (TANW), Electra Emerick (TANW), Jax Biggs (UWOT), John Good (BAD, GTLL), Mike Emerick (Primetime, PWAS) Saul & Simeon Locke (BAD), The Trashman (OGW), BIZZARE (Primetime)
Matthew Claude Lockhart (Phoenix) Edith Dumas (Grand Prix)
PMEmail Poster
^
verylost34
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Incapable of giving last names to people
Group Icon

Group: Punter!
Gold Armbars: 290

Donate
Member No.: 429

Rep: none

Name: El Masko
Appearance: Silver Masked, long dark blue tights, sneakers and wears a black t-shirt in the ring.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhswH1bLMy8
Alignment: Technico
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: El Masko is a luchador who wishes to set a good example for the children by fighting a fair fight and setting a good example in general. He's a little naive when it comes to things, and his overall mood his hard to bring down from positive. Though he normally means well.
Wrestling Style: Due to his light heavyweight status, he tends to be a mix of power and flips. Nothing too extreme on either side of the spectrum. Never will be a coward or fight dirty in any situation though. He isn't one to shy away from comedy in fact he embraces it.
Finisher: Tiger Driver (Honor Bomb)

--------------------
Characters: Valentine March (SCRAPYARD) Camber (SCRAPYARD) Kyo (GoG)

Ashley Remangoton
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.