Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 140
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 417

Rep: none

Awards: None

Jamie Haskins def. La Deaf via pinfall with A SICK FLIP

Connie Quinn was accosted by an angry Fortuna Dale for once again not being featured in the advertisements for the event. She grabs Connie when Maria Gibson makes her RISE debut to stop anything worse happening to Connie. Maria lays Fortuna out.

Big Girl Gladwin def. Kiya Salama via submission to a dragon sleeper.

Zahra wins the 6-Woman Battle Royal by eliminating Ultra-Fighting Green Blazer.

Akachi, who had been tossed out in the first seconds of the match by Erica Lee Parker, rushed the stage and attacked Parker after she herself had been eliminated.

Dianna Ayanokouji
def. Miss Teree via pinfall after catching Teree in mid air and piledriving her to the mat.

The Sin Gun Chasers def. Marko and Valentine via pinfall and will now compete for the RISE Together Championships.

Oseiko def. Tammi Wray via rollup.

Casey McCloud def. Anne Cortes via pinfall to become the #1 Contender to the RISE World Championship

Jan Netty def. Claire Chambers, Li Akira, and Alexis Riot in the 4-Corners Ladder Match to become the inagural RISE Valkyrie Champion

during her celebration, The ROSE Valkyrie Champion Traci Touchdown delivered her spear to Jan twice, holding the ROSE version of the title in the ring as the show closed.
PM
^
Def Jarrett
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Trying to live a quiet life
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 1,530

Donate
Member No.: 178

Rep: 14 pts

Hooting and hollering can be heard in a hallway. The figures of Judy Moon and Virginia Nothing come into frame at the far end of the hall. As they approach and get closer, the grins plastered on their faces become obvious. Judy walks with a slight limp, though it does not stop her from jumping in excitement every so often. After one jump, Virginia grabs her.

"Hey, watch it, your leg."

"Oh, who cares about my leg right now, Vee? We won! We did it! I told you we could!"

Judy hugs Virginia, stomping her feet. Virginia takes the embrace and smiles warmly. This wasn't the expected outcome for her, but she'll absolutely take it. Judy breaks the hug.

"I told you that move was the one! The Ice Age Heat Wave, it's gonna take the world by storm and take us to the top!"

Virginia sighs. "You did pick a winner there, this time."

"Every time, Vee! Just watch."

Judy turns around, then does a double take when she notices the cameraman.

"Heyheyheyheyhey, good, glad you're here," she pants, grabbing him and repositioning him. Now the frame has both of the Sin Gun Chasers side by side right in the middle. Judy, grinning wide and wild, stands to the left, while Virginia, arms crossed and eyes fixed on her friend, stands to the right.

"Hey, RISE! Did'ya like that for a first impression? Huh? Because yeah, maybe we're not the most classically-trained wrestlers, and yeah, maybe our outfits are weird -" she motions to herself and Virginia, "- because we don't have ring gear, and yeah, maybe Marko and Valentine damn near beat us. But not a single one of those things matter now! Because after tonight, even with a new champion, a new number one contender, and several bigger names winning, the ONLY names that everyone's gonna be talking about are Judy Moon and Virginia Nothing, the Sin Gun Chasers!"

Virginia shrugs and sighs. "Not sure about all that..."

Judy turns and looks at her, incredulous. "What?! We're the least known people in this whole locker room, no wrestling or, hell, fighting experience - especially you - and we won. We won and you got the pinfall, Vee!"

"True."

Judy turns back to the camera. "Marko, Valentine - especially you Valentine, you tall piece of shit - I dunno if you thought we were a couple of Vegas tourists you could con, but it damn sure wasn't happening tonight! You did try to do a number on my leg..." she says, proceeding to hit her knee several times (Virginia reacts in mild horror and nearly reaches out to stop her), "but if you thought a couple of knee stomps and leg kicks were gonna do us in, you and the rest of RISE have another thing coming!"

Judy bends over, huffing and puffing. Virginia watches on, concern growing on her face. She goes to speak when Judy finally rights herself again.

"What the two of us lack in in-ring experience, we more than make up for with real-world experience. We have stared adversity in the face damn near every day since we were kids. A lifetime of struggles just to get here. In our wildest dreams, we never thought we'd be doing pro wrestling as a gig. We were supposed to be rocking it out across the globe, not getting rocked with elbows and stomps while wearing suspenders and overalls."

Virginia places a well-meaning hand on Judy's shoulder. Judy looks up at her, eventually smiling, before turning back to the camera.

"But we're on a new path now. A path that will take us to RISE gold, because Vee, with that win, we're in title contention!"

"...wait, what?"

"Yeah, I didn't wanna tell you in case the pressure was too much for you, but now we're on the road to the RISE Together championships!"

Dumbstruck, Virginia grows wide-eyed, seemingly running everything through her head and coming to terms with it. Judy continues on.

"And that's just what the two of us have done! We have risen together over every obstacle, every abuse, every shitty band manager, every awful hand life has dealt us! And we will continue to do that in RISE. These belts might as well have been made for us! I don't give a damn how many teams we have to face, how good they are, what the stipulations end up being, none of it matters! The Sin Gun Chasers have this in the bag. Whoever wants to step up to us, just know:"

Judy reaches forward and grabs the camera, pulling it close to her face.

"No one's first, and you're next."

With a laugh, she pushes the camera away and walks off, beginning to holler again in excitement. Virginia stands there, still shocked by the news. After several seconds, she looks at the camera and flinches before looking around. Noticing that Judy's already down the hall, she simply points after her.

"Wh-what she said."

With that, Virginia heads off after her partner. The last thing heard is Virginia shouting, "Are we really already contenders?"

--------------------
Zebadiah Thurston (PrimeTime/RevX) - Hammond Egger (PW:AS/TANW/MDLL) - Robin Reflex (RISE/TANW) - Judy Moon & Virginia Nothing (RISE/TANW) - Jake Cunningham (BAW) - Def Jarrett (BAD) - Aryn Pickman (SDW)
PMUsers Website
^
Anne Cortes
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 07:48 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 90

Donate
Member No.: 161

Rep: 7 pts

"Easy...easy..."

Anne Cortes cringed as she felt the chill of the ice pack. While the rest of the locker room were either too busy celebrating with Casey or Jan, one name stayed true and by Anne's side at this time: her tag team partner, and 'Duckin BFF' Birdy L, who hadn't left the outside of the goth girl's dressing room where Anne had been angrily grumbling after stumbling backstage following her loss to Casey McCloud.

"You did a great job, Anne. I wouldn't worry too much about this loss."

Anne gave a snorted laugh.

"Uh...duh, Birdy. At least they know who belongs in the main event in the first place. Only took us, like, six years to be treated properly though, amirite?"

Before her friend could respond properly, the sounds of footsteps headed down the hallway. The two turned to see a camera crew, being lead by a reporter, not a typical interviewer and camera crew like they had around RISE, but a legitimate news crew. The two stopped in front of the tag team, and the pretty boy face set for late night news interviews stopped to adjust his tie, as he put a mic up to his face.

"Anne Cortes, might we get a moment from you about your grand return?"

The self-described wickedly extraordinary smiled. Finally, she was getting the attention she had deserved in her eyes. And not a single mention was made of her latest NOW appearance​ that everyone was on her case about.

"Yeah, I mean, I guess." she said, with a sigh.

The interviewer, brought in his men closer her interview guaranteed

"So, Anne, tonight is your first appearance in 2017. For the past six months you've been taking a break from AES. Where have you been as of late?"

Anne immediately shoved Birdy right out of the way like a policeman trying to shift through a crowd, without another word said. With that, Birdy walked back to her dressing room to get out of Anne's hair.

"Where have I been? Better question, like, where have you been? Eff-Why-Eye, I've only been the host of Cinema Concoction Midnight Movies, like, every Sunday since late October. There's more of me than there ever was on TV every week. So I haven't been on AES in a while, so what? That's not MY problem, it's AES'. For now, though, it can be happy it's got it's Duckin' Best Wrestler that ever stepped foot in the ring, 'cause wow, it needs it, lawl. I don't wanna say this is worse than ROSE ever was, but I mean, I'm seein' a loooot more 'Skyler Loves' this time around." Anne said, with a groan.

Putting back on her glasses, Anne looked way, way, way down the hallway at the celebration for Jan and Casey, before looking back into the camera.

"But, like, you also got me, and unlike the REST of these losers, I'm good enough to survive three separate eras. And the second The Mighty Katie, or whatever her name is, strikes out, I'm gonna be right up to grab that title. Ya got it?"

"Got it. cut it, print it!" The man in the suit shouted. "Thank you for your time. We're doing a documentary on the talent moving between ROSE and RISE. You've been a big help to us, Miss Cortes."

"Yeah, whatevsies." Anne cold shouldered the director as she put down her ice pack and looked at her painted black nails.

As the team began moving in the direction of the party down the hall, a name not associated with the crew followed behind with her bottle glasses, happy expression, and a tape recorder in her hands. It was that that weird stalker girl who she made tap back in her last match... Hiding behind a camera crew, how could Anne not have been suspicious? But she was going to figure it out.

That is after yoinking Connie's tape recorder from her as she passed by. Immediately, Connie turned to Anne, her expression souring.

"HEY!"

The party down the hall didn't seem to notice or care. Their talking was just loud enough that it drowned out anything Connie could have yelled.

"GIVE THAT BACK!"

"I knew it. You're fucking spying on me, aren't you?" Anne said, not even bothering to put on her usual cutesy act on for Connie. "Whatcha got on this tape, Connie? Somethin' you're tryna expose from me? Still hung up about what happened back in December, like everyone else is?"

Connie tried grabbing at the tape recorder, but Anne matched her speed, just playing keep-away every time she jumped at it.

"I don't know what you're talking about and, uh, I'm sorry I hurt your reputation. But can you give it back? I'm going to be late for Waffle House."

Anne had to cover up her mouth from how hard she was laughing.

"I broke your leg, and you're apologizing for it? Wow, you're sad."

Connie felt like she wasn't going to win with Anne. Something she knew was going to happen.

"Look, I don't care what I have to do, just give me the tape recorder. I'll even let you keep the tape."

"Yeah, whatever I tuned you out immediately. Tell you what, if I play this tape, and there's nothing on here about me, I'll hand it back to you."

Hitting the play button, the two listened to Connie's tape. At about the eight minute mark, where Connie started going into aliens, Anne shut off the tape prematurely.

"Whatever. I don't have time for this. A deal's a deal."

Anne held out Connie's tape recorder to her. As Connie began to reach for it, however, Anne threw it down onto the ground, shattering it into pieces.

"Oh maaaaan, the look on your face right there. That really made coming here tonight worth it." Anne laughed even harder this time.

Connie was absolutely mortified. Her heart shattered more than her tape recorder did. As closest as it was, this would be her snapping point.

"Wh-Why?" Connie stammered her words. "...There's no way they'll let you get away with this. This is harassment."

Anne faked a gasp.

"Wow, you're right there's no way I'm gonna get away with this." Anne said, drifting back into her valley girl speak. "Except, I mean like, look down the hall, the documentary crew blocked everyone from hearing it, and nobody even batted an eyelash when you yelled earlier."

Connie looked behind her. Unfortunately, it looked like Anne was right. Anne looked up, faking another gasp.

"And Oh. Em. Gee. Like, are there really, like, no security cams anywhere near this side of the building that woulda caught it?"

Connie's looked at the ceiling as well.

"Ah, but don't worry about it. I mean, like, who wouldn't trust the crazy conspiracy theorist girl?"

With a wave goodbye, Anne walked right back into her dressing room. Connie got back on her knees, and began to sweep up the parts. She took deep breaths to calm herself down. Taking out her phone, she turned on her speech-to-text, to send a quick apology.

"I'm not going to make it to Waffle House. Sorry."
PM
^
AmericaAtLarge
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: CanDrag
Gold Armbars: 80

Donate
Member No.: 324

Rep: 1 pts

[intially aired on the June 20th, 2017 episode]

Before I shut the presses for the night, Tammi's got some news for you.

If you watched my debut match on RISE last night, I was defeated by Oseiko. She gave me a real fight and I can't say it enough.

She deserves a lot of credit. What's funny is that our careers parallel in some way.

She and I started out and was immediately in the spotlight.

We both found successes in our respective feds and we both wound up doing well in our careers. We both found family more important than our craft and recently, at least for me, anyway, we both realized it was better to get back in the ring, us being the gladiators we are.

Oseiko fights for a normal cause, for her family.

I know what that's like.

We both even like going back over fond and better memories.

I found a picture of myself from 2006, my rookie year. I was built like a brick shithouse, to be honest.

user posted image

Can I say that on underground radio?

I was out of the military almost a year at that point. I was honorably discharged after Katrina. I weighed in at two hundred and four pounds.

I maintained that weight until 2012, when Terry Wray was born.

I lost twenty pounds and got myself down to one eighty five. Then I had twins. John and Curtis Wray, born seconds after the other. All three born two years apart, all boys. So I know what it's like to be a mother, like Oseiko.

But unlike her, my fight isn't all that simple. I want you people to realize the evils this country has slid under your noses the past two hundred plus years.

I said this before and I'll say this again. It's an 'hot take' like my husband, Quigley says.

I respect you.

That's probably what he means. Doesn't matter. You and I have had very paralleling careers for motives that are much different.

I want to succeed like you, nothing short of hoisting the RISE World Championship is an absolute failure to me.

But the way we want to succeed is a different story.

Now how you beat me has been under dispute. You got me. I don't think you can say you were the better woman when you pull a fast one. And you couldn't say the same if I did too and I wouldn't blame you one bit.

Was it a fluke like people on Twitter were saying? Depends on how you look at it.

That's not exactly a stone cold answer like some people wanted, but that's one you're getting out of this southern re-belle with a cause.

I can recover, but that's not what I'm going to talk about.

Despite the last match not going my way, I'm still one of the best female wrestlers on the planet, something the gals forgot to realize when I announced I was out of retirement.

My last year or so. Before my retirement, I felt the locker room I was apart of was getting stagnant. Stale, even.

I put them all on notice, and I even put them on blast.

I sent out an open challenge to the entire roster. I had done everything I wanted to, I felt. I called it "Tammi Wray's Proving Ground".

Women came up, women went down. Each one getting more intent on wanting to shut me up.

One was able to do it and this, my friends, was when I announced I was retiring from in-ring competition.

Biggest reason being I had three kids and I couldn't get back into the mindframe of wrestling until a year or two later.

I'm going to do it this time, not because I have nothing to prove, but quite the opposite.

Despite being a veteran of the sport, I've only had an AES record of 1-1 and I want to fix that.

I want to prove two theories with the rebirth of my Proving Ground.

One, that I can still do this, after some retirement rust and age, now forty pounds lighter than I was and having to scrap a powerhouse style to let my ability and fists do the talkin' for me.

Two, that there isn't a woman on the roster from the United States or otherwise that can dethrone me.

I feel that if I prove that the RISE locker room can't beat me, there's only one person who can go toe-to-toe with a southern badass like Barbie Jay and be the one that takes her RISE World Championship away from her.

That's right, another southern badass.

Still no word if I can swear on the radio.

So, ladies. I'm going to say the same thing I told that locker room back in 2013.

"You want to make a name for yourself?

Prove it."
PM
^
Casey McCloud
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 03:01 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 120

Donate
Member No.: 90

Rep: 0 pts

Sitting in her locker, head against the back, Casey McCloud reminisces about everything that happened that night.

She remembers getting to the back gasping for air. She remembers picking up a half-full water bottle, takeing a swig, then just dumping what remained on her head (remembering to remove her hat, of course), letting the shock and the cold wash over her.

Her head, having taken a beating at the hands of Anne Cortes, was still pounding like a drum. Her chest was still heaving from what she had to pull to get here, having to hoist the robust Cortes and have that same robustness crush her repeatedly. Her arms felt like 20 lb. dumbbells. She was pretty sure if she stood again they'dl have to have carried her to her truck.

She felt great.

And like that, she had to stand, living in the glow of not only being in one of the best matches of her career, but now she was a world title contender. The mere thought some time ago would've sent her into a panic attack she'd barely be able to get out of. Like she'd want to cry and scream and never be seen again. Now? She felt like she could take on the world, and the relief of having made a name for herself.

A host of other wrestlers, the vast majority of Faces, came in to congratulate her. Some being chummy, slapping her back, tapping her hat down, slapping her back and what not. Others straight up attack hugged her in excitement. She greeted old friends, embracing them and congratulating and reassuring them all.

What she remembers next is the cacophony of cheers after Jan made it backstage with her new belt. She hoists the Valkyrie Champ up and the chanting, singing...

And like that...it clicked while her compatriots sprayed alcohol, soda, and even fruit juice all over the place in celebraton of the new champion. While she paraded Jan around.

This was what she was missing.

What she was here for.

That feeling of acceptance and...community. Of family.

When something in Pro Wrestling, tumultuous as it was, went right and everyone backstage who was part of that moment when the curtain call came. She felt it in the crowd too. The feeling that things in this chaotic world had finally come into place and all the things we believed in weren't just beliefs, but facts. Even just for one night.

"...It's good to be home." she finally says wistfully. She finally summons the strength to get up and be the last person out of the locker room, closing the door behind her.

She knew that the minute she woke up the next morning she'd have to put herself through her paces, nothing less than 110%. Soon, she'd have to honor that #1 contendership. It would be the hardest thing she'll ever do. She's ready for it.

But for right now? Living in the moment felt pretty good.
PM
^
Li Akira
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Black Heart
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 110

Donate
Member No.: 111

Rep: none

"FriiiiiendLaaaaady" A familar, perky voice was heard through the penthouse, belonging to the tall, muscular tag partner of one Li Akira, stepping over discarded clothes and whatnot as she hunted through room by room, searching for her target. She eventually found Li at a table, completely unaware of Angelina's calls for her. Piles of crumpled papers surrounded Li as she drummed her fingers on a small camera while trying to write something down, before grumbling, discarding the paper and trying again.

Angelina stared down at Li, eyes scanning the paper that had been thrown around the place, along with Li's scribbling.

"FriendLady?" She asked in an inquisitive tone.

No response.

"FriendLaaaaady?" She asked again. Abit louder.

No response again.

This time, a deep breath signalled Ange's idea to get Li to notice her.

"FRIENDLADY!!" She bellowed, likely heard across the last 5 floors. Li practically leaped out of her chair in surprise and fell over, gathering herself before looking up at Angelina.

"Fuck, Ange, you scared the shit out of me. A bit of warning next time would be nice."

"Well I DID try but you kept ignoring me!" Angelina pouted dramatically, not impressed with having been ignored by her bestie as she picked up a piece of paper.

"What are you even doing?"

"Nothing important, I'm heading out for a bit."

Li started to leave, before turning back and remembering to grab the camera to take with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, that won't work either."

Li was still muttering to herself as she finished loading the last case of alcohol into the shopping cart, now writing down and immediately after crossing out words on a notepad in her hand. Without looking up from her writing she began to push the cart forward.

SLAM

A jean clad leg halted the trolley, belonging to a familar blonde.

"You know for something that isn't important you sure do seem stressed!" Angelina noted, even she could tell when her BFF was having issues.

"...Also that's alot of beer, and vodka" She added, acting as if she hadn't suddenly dropped in on Li out of thin air.

"Yeah I guess it is. Speaking of..."

Li reached into her jean pocket, producing a wad of cash and tossing it to Angelina.

"Since you're here, would you mind running it all back to the apartment? Thanks."

Before Ange could even object Li was off again, only stopping to shout back "You can keep the change!"

"...There's like 40 bucks here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back on the roof of the condo, Li had set up the camera again, and was pacing back and forth, still muttering to herself.

"Come on Li, this usually isn't that hard for you!"

"YOUR ALCOHOL'S IN THE APARTMENT!" Li's best friend shouted, announcing her presence with a big grin as she approached.

"Also you'll get cold without a jacket so I brought this up!" She said, whipping out one of Li's leather jackets from behind her back with a flourish, as if she was displaying the latest fashion.

"Oh, thanks Ange."

Li walked over and reached for the jacket.

"Now if you'll just give me some privacy I'll be down in a bit."

"...what are you even trying to do?" Angelina asked with big puppy dog eyes.

Li stared at Ange as she slid on her jacket, before sighing.

"Fine. If you have to know, I'm trying to do a promo for RISE regarding my....setback last episode. It's just taking a little longer than I expected."

"Ooooh, I thought you were trying to write a song or something" Ange admitted.
"Well what do you wanna say? There's, like, 3 other people in that match you were in! That's like 3 times the insults you can throw!"

"That's just it, I don't know who to start with. Do I start with Riot or Chambers, the two who cost me my chance at a championship? And which of them do I start with? Or do I start with Jan Netty..." Li's voice dripped with venom at Jan's name. "That absolute fluke who's parading around with a championship that rightfully belongs to me?!"

Ange gulped. Clearly not too thrilled with Li's sudden change in mood.

"Well you don't like Jan all that much so maybe...Start with her?" She suggested with an awkward smile "You must have all kinda stuff you don't like about her!" She added, continuing to give Li her stellar advice.

Li was quiet for a moment, contemplating Ange's suggestions, before walking back to the camera.

"Alright fine, I've wasted enough time on this anyways."

Li ran her finger over the record button, but stopped.

"..........thanks Ange." Li muttered in a voice only slightly louder than a whisper.

"No problem FriendLady!" Ange beamed at her best friend taking her advice, zipping her mouth shut and standing still so Li could concentrate.

And by standing still, to her, that meant bouncing up and down on the spot and trying to resist the urge to hum to herself.

Li hit the record button and stepped back, taking a deep breath, before addressing the camera.

"What happened in that ladder match was a fluke. Now I didn't give a fuck about any of the other three in that match going in, but by denying me my prize you have all made my shitlist. Chambers, Riot, pray that neither of you cross paths with me again. Jan Netty....."

Li's eyes narrowed in anger.

"Enjoy your accident of a victory while it lasts. You and I have unfinished business, and that only ends when I stand over your unconscious body and raise MY Valkyrie Championship in victory."

Li walked up to the camera and ended the recording, picking up the camera equipment and heading to the door.

Only to be blocked by a clapping and excited Angelina. Though granted, it would be easier to mark the time's she wasn't excited.

"See! That was good! Leave them wondering what exactly you'll do to their body parts and all that! Ghhh!" She said, acting out twisting off someones leg (Which, granted, considering her muscle mass, would likely be possible for her).

"You done?" Li replied simply, signalling to the door. "There's a cart full of beer waiting for me downstairs."

"...I forgot to bring that up to the penthouse with me. One moment" Ange calmly explained before rushing downstairs. Hoping no one had swiped the collection in the mean time. Or else she would face the wrath of her ultimate friend.
PM
^
spoomy
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Punter!
Gold Armbars: 340

Donate
Member No.: 338

Rep: 6 pts

A flood of teeth sandwiched between lips stretched painfully wide, maddened, brown eyes twitch and shake beneath thin, black brows, raised high and arched upon a slightly creased, slightly sweaty forehead. A dim light casts itself on slightly moist brickwork behind Akachi’s smiling face, not seen since RISE part 2’s six-way battle royale almost a month ago. Her head bobs and her teeth part slightly, rhythmically, as air whistles back and forth betwixt her off-pearly whites.

He-ey sports fans!

A bulbous, pink tongue flickers from her mouth and licks her lips, returning to its home as quick as it came.

Did you miss me? I know you did, who wouldn’t, eh?

Her eyelashes flutter and the corners of her mouth both drop and lift as the toothy grin melts away into an asymmetrical smirk.

I know you lot can’t be away from this bee-ee-ay-yootifal face for too long, so I thought I’d give you all a little tease before you see me in the flesh again, just like in the battle royale, see? That…-

Her entire face screws and contorts as if it pains her to speak the name.

-Erica Lee Parker… She sent me out of the match a little earlier than we planned, didn’t she? That ring was getting lonelier and lonelier as the match went on and when her spunky little ass got thrown out, I couldn’t bear to see her walk all the way to the back on her own like that. I just had to come back out again! I could tell the little trollop missed me, so I came back and gave her some support. She was tired, I could tell, being in that match all that time, so I laid her down as nice as I could for a much deserved rest, maybe a little too nice, eh?

You could see the sarcasm spurt and spatter from her lips with every word.

I’m sorry for that by the way, I couldn’t help it, still had all that energy pent up for the match I didn’t have, couldn’t help myself.

That pink tongue flicks out once more, but is caught between her teeth, her head bobs in quiet laughter to herself, then shakes as she sighs. Her face tightens into a stern one, her voice sounding more sincere.

Seriously though, I know she didn’t miss me. I know people have a few thoughts about what happened in that match. Some of you are thinking that Erica Lee rightfully took out the biggest threat before I could do any damage, which is reasonable, I guess. She’s a former champion, three time as far as I’m aware, and you don’t get that far without being able to back it up.

Others are thinking that maybe I’m all talk, the dog that scolds does not bite, that sort of thing.

Akachi’s head tilts upward as she pushes her jaw outward menacingly.

Come fucking find me. This bitch only bites and I’ll show anyone how hard.

You people do too much thinking, I’ll tell you what happened. Erica Lee got two strokes of luck that night.

Stroke one; you threw me out before the match really started. Maybe I was a little cocky, maybe my attention was elsewhere, I don’t remember, it was a month ago. If I was in the right mind things would have gone down a whole lot differently.

Stroke two; I let you off pretty fucking easy, I could have been a little harsher, but I wasn’t. A little knee to the face, a little slam on the ramp, whatever, you could have been a lot worse off, but I just wanted to give you a taste, a tease. In time you’ll get the full course, sides and dip, dessert and bill to go with it. You might have been a three-time champion, Erica, but that was elsewhere. This is RISE, and I’m here now.

You rest up and recover quickly Erica, I want to show you what you would have missed in the battle royale. Fuck, I’ll show every girl that was there, just come fucking find me.

Faint groans can be heard from somewhere, Akachi’s eyes widen and she looks down, her smile returning.

Guess I better get going, this isn’t my phone, see?

The view flips from Akachi’s face down to a woman lying on the ground in front of her, her eyelids quivering as the woman tries to force herself into consciousness.

Yeah, thanks for the phone bitch, I’m nearly finished now.

The view whips back up and around to Akachi, her shoulders raise and her face creases into a sarcastic shrug.

Guess I’ll see you all some other time, bye-bye sports fans!

Akachi gives off one last chuckle before the feed is cut. A still, blurred shot of her face, a full progress bar and a replay icon beam out from a computer screen. An unfamiliar twitter account, probably from the woman at Akachi’s feet, has tweeted out the video and addressed to the cameraman whom had suffered under Akachi’s presence in recording her interviews in the past, who now sits before a laptop, staring at the still, blurred shot of Akachi’s face.

Shit…

--------------------
The Lads

Mil Meneos | Cien Meneos | Bronson Hoskins | Akachi | Hana Hanahan | Sly Jay | Masked Tefano
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.