Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,737,708
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 11

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: None

Alright! So major thing that has changed since last thread, community creations is dead. But hey, I love making CAWs, and I can still do logo importing. I will try to work with whatever you give me, so have no fear. <3

CODE
[B][BASICS][/B]
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Nickname (if any):[/B]
[B]Social Account Name (if any):[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Origin/Hometown:[/B]
[B]Height:[/B]
[B]Weight:[/B]
[B]Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference:[/B]

[B][CREATION][/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B] Describe as accurately and as much detail as possible, please. If you have specific morphing details, please tell me as I would like to get those correct. Feel free to include an entrance and cinematic attire, I want to make use of casual clothing for cinematic scene as well. If you don't want to provide a lot of detail, a simple description is fine if you trust me!

[B]Theme music:[/B] Self-explanatory.

[B]Entrance:[/B] Self-explanatory. Feel free to private message me separately if you want a special entrance for big events, as that's something I'm planning on doing.

[B]Tags:[/B] If they are up on Xbox 360, let me know!

[B][CHARACTER][/B]
[B]Gimmick:[/B] Please describe your gimmick in as much detail as possible, as it will help with booking. Even if I'm well aware of your character, it will still be nice to come back to this.

[B]Backstory:[/B] What's your characters backstory? Where have they been? What have they accomplished? Any known friends or enemies?

[B]Commentary Details:[/B] Any details that you think would be useful for commentary, such as fighting style, accomplishments, specific details on personality, friendships, enemies, whatever! Go crazy.

[B][MOVESET][/B]
[B]Moveset:[/B] Want a preset? Want a specific moveset? Want me to use a preset and change moves? Do whatever! You can even describe the fighting style and I'll do my best to replicate it. If you want specific moves and have names for them, and also if you have any abilities, please tell me!

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Please describe your characters fighting style. What way are they likely to wrestle? Are they more of a brawler? More technical? A complete powerhouse? A highflyer? Or what? This is very imporant for me to know.

(Signatures)
[B]1:[/B] Move (Nickname)
[B]2:[/B] Move (Nickname)

(Finishers)
[B]1:[/B] Move (Nickname)
[B]2:[/B] Move (Nickname)
[B]Alternative Finisher:[/B] Move (Nickname)

--------------------
user posted image
Characters I Play
El BeardyBirdy LDazzling MercuryRey Columpio
Carissa GravesThe Bearded DragonJ.Q. McMonnemonopobags
Alan BadourBrody BoucherDonald Thompson
Hero TigressEsther DalleThe Atomic Elbow
I'm probably forgetting some, ngl.
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Sep 18 2016, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 105,949

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 35 pts

Fuck it man here u go.

[BASICS]
Name: Helen Highwater
Origin/Hometown: Sacremento, California
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 115 lbs
Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference: Face

[CREATION]
Appearance: user posted image
This hair. You know this wan, she's like a tiny little short scrawny blind girl. Wrestles in basically a blue version of Sonya Blade's outfit from Mortal Kombat 1. Bare feet, no shoes. Really heavy, dark eyeshadow/eyeliner/eye make-up all around her eyes.

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iy47Q--EbU

Entrance: Damn man geez. Uh. Shit dude. I guess like, focused on the match at hand? Very serious.

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: (completely copy-pasted from her deal on the Profile Board bc i'm fucking lazy dude)

I could tell you about how Helen Highwater's blind and can only "see" by detecting vibrations in the air and through the ground using her feet (which is the entire reason she got into wrestling; due to the shock-absorbent nature of a wrestling ring, Helen never has an easier time "seeing" than when she's between the ropes); I could tell you about how four years of unemployment and homelessness have led to her developing some emotional issues which she's not having a great deal of luck dealing with; I could tell you all about how she has the speaking mannerisms of a New York beat cop from the 1950s for some reason, even though she grew up in California; but that wouldn't really be telling you much about who she is as a person, and the simple truth about Helen Highwater is this: more than anything else in the world, Helen just wants to do the right thing. Helen doesn't hold claim to much in this world, but the two things she does have are an unwavering faith in the tenets of truth, justice and righteousness; and just the right measure of spirited optimism to try and enact those ideals in the name of making the world a better place.

Backstory: (copy-pasted this too bc i'm still fucking lazy dude)

Helen was slated to be a major star in the second incarnation of ProWres, but unforseeable circumstances (her being a massive weirdo) led to her not appearing on any subsequent shows following her debut (which in turn led to her being removed from consideration for any other bookings within the AES). Being jobless rather quickly led to her being homeless, and she spent the following four-ish years living on the streets, still doing her best to maintain justice in the world and aid the beleagured and victimized wherever help was needed. Recently some people involved in wrestling have seen fit to give her a second shot within the biz, so let's see how far her overwhelming potential and indomitable spirit are able to take her this time round.

Commentary Details: I might come up with some of these in a lil while. I'll get back to you on this.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Lots of moves that involve shifting momentum rather than heavy lifting. Like, you know how in judo tiny little girls can throw much bigger guys around using weight distribution and leverage? Just a ton of that shit. And like, that dropkick to the face of a seated opponent. That's a good move.

Fighting Style: Haha shit man I feel like I'm just gonna repeat what I said in "moveset". She has like, indomitable spirit though. Strong resolve and unwillingness to quit. I picture her getting beaten to the brink of death in a lot of her matches but then getting up and carrying on because when a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, she's gotta do what she's gotta do.

If possible make it so that there's something kind of elegant/"ethereal" about the way she moves, like Rey Mysterio or Tiger Mask. You know what I mean. Like, vague movements, in a sense. She moves around in a weird way and it makes it hard to tell what she's gonna do next.

(Signatures)
1: High Tide (folding powerbomb (i feel like nobody in the WWE does a folding powerbomb so that might not be in the game. if that's not in the game then i guess give her a kneeling powerbomb. if there's no kneeling powerbomb then i dunno what the fuck to give her man (make that her only real heavy-lifting power move except for one other one (the other one's a stalling release german suplex. not like a deadlift german where they're lying down and you pick them up off the ground but like, one where they're standing and you stand behind them and get them in a waistlock and then slowly lift them and hold them for a while before you suplex them (if there's no stalling release german, just make it a regular release german (the "release" part is more important than the "stalling" part. it's not a bridging german suplex))))))
2: some kind of running jumping elbow strike

(Finishers)
1: The Truth Bullet (the coolest-looking dropkick in the game)
2: The Due Course Of Justice (something that's like a kimura but with the opponent lying face-down. i don't know any of the moves dude)

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Baby Wolf (Revolution X, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, UWOT, TANW)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (AES Primetime)
Elena B.C. (AES Primetime) * Ever Greatest (GTLL) * Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT)
Jack Windsor * Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT) * Ricky Rocktopus (FCCW)
Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT) * Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids (PHOENIX) * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Def Jarrett
 Posted: Sep 19 2016, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Trying to live a quiet life
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 1,130

Donate
Member No.: 178

Rep: 10 pts

[BASICS]
Name: Hammond Egger
Nickname (if any): The Easy-Going Over Easy
Social Account Name (if any):
Origin/Hometown: Parts Unknown
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 177 lbs

[CREATION]
Appearance: He looks like this. If you can get as close to that, you'll be good! He's real skinny and not buff at all, a very tiny and weak man.

Theme music: "Eggs" by the Ryan Montbleau Band

Entrance: Something fan-friendly and silly, probably something like Santino or YES! Daniel Bryan if it's in the game.

Tags:

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Egg puns, wimpiness, and a never-say-die attitude. Hammond Egger is the king of egg yolks and never cracks under pressure. He will do everything to scramble the competition and has a sunny-side-up disposition at all times!

Backstory: Hammond Egger was a lifelong fan of wrestling who finally got into it after years of (barely) successful training. One day, he was called a 'ham-and-egger' and didn't realize it was supposed to be an insult, so he took it to heart and followed it up by creating the Hammond Egger character. A born lover of puns and wordplay, he donned an egg mask, spews puns at everyone, and now seeks to be one of the most beloved wrestlers and breakfast dishes of all time.

Commentary Details: He loves puns and knows everything there is to know about how to prepare an egg. He trained to be a professional punster while also giving wrestling a shot.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Lots of non-lifting moves, specifically things like arm drags, facebusters, frankensteiners, neckbreakers, etc. Favors chops and slaps as strikes but will throw things like a superkick or enzugiris. Nothing too outlandish in terms of moves. Doesn't do anything too spectacular due to, well, not being able to.

Fighting Style: Highflyer with bits of lucha and striker

(Signatures)
1: Some Sunset Flip Powerbomb/Yoshi Tonic variant (Sunny-side-up-set Flip Bomb)
2: Some Facebreaker Knee Smash variant (CRACK!)

(Finishers)
1: McMahon Stunner (if not in the game, some stunner variation) (Scrambled Eggs)
2: Moonsault (Bam Bam Sault/turning moonsault preferred if available) (Omelette Flip)
Alternative Finisher: Move (Nickname)

--------------------
Zebadiah Thurston (PrimeTime/RevX) - Hammond Egger (PW:AS/TANW/MDLL) - Robin Reflex (RISE/TANW) - Judy Moon & Virginia Nothing (RISE/TANW) - Jake Cunningham (BAW) - Def Jarrett (BAD) - Aryn Pickman (SDW)
PMUsers Website
^
Garet
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Breathe easily, live freely
Group Icon

Group: Two Bears
Gold Armbars: 3,370

Donate
Member No.: 48

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: 1

[BASICS]
Name: Registeel
Nickname (if any): None
Social Account Name (if any): None
Origin/Hometown: Hoenn
Height: "6'9
Weight: 272 lbs

[CREATION]
Appearance: On the CAW

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFpJRGB32Ss

Entrance: On the CAW

Tags: AES

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Unlike his brothers Regirock and Regice, Registeel is a technical and submission expert in the ring. He's train to lock on and attack certain weak points within his opponents that way the match can end before it even begins.

Backstory: While his brothers Regirock and Regice decided to go as a team into SAPW, Registeel decided to pursue a single-career alone somewhere else, promising one day that he will cross paths with his brothers once again.

Commentary Details: Registeel always locks on to anything that looks like a weak point on his opponents in order to apply his finisher The Metal Claw or Flash Cannon Lock to quickly end the match.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: On the CAW

Fighting Style: Techincal/Submission

(Signatures)
1: Snap Swing Neckbreaker 2
2: Shoulder Backbreaker

(Finishers)
1: Claw Hold (The Metal Claw)
2: Arm Trap Cross-Legged STF (Flash Cannon Lock)
Alternative Finisher: Two-Handed Chokeslam 2 (Hammer Arm Drop)

--------------------
John Doe (TDW/BAW/PrimeTime/NOW Elite) Regirock/Regice (SAPW/PrimeTime) Registeel (PW:AS)
Captain Brainbuster (HPW) Jeremy McCruise (NOW Trials) Yes Way Esé (???) Sarah Aerohart (???)
Drake Manticore (???)
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Beardy
 Posted: Oct 7 2016, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Cool Dude
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,737,708

Donate
Member No.: 11

I'm aware that the sign ups in this thread so far have been faces, but we are currently looking for like, at least another face or two to sort of balance things out a bit. We're pretty good on heels, although signing them up wouldn't exactly be a problem, we're just needing a few more faces at the moment. <3

Edit: Also, maybe tag teams? We're trying to build a tag division too. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Characters I Play
El BeardyBirdy LDazzling MercuryRey Columpio
Carissa GravesThe Bearded DragonJ.Q. McMonnemonopobags
Alan BadourBrody BoucherDonald Thompson
Hero TigressEsther DalleThe Atomic Elbow
I'm probably forgetting some, ngl.
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Oct 8 2016, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 105,949

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 35 pts

Team Name: The Team Of Deals Drugs To Children & Snakeman Jr.
Tag Team Entrance Music: https://youtu.be/B9dSYgd5Elk?t=9s (starting at 9 seconds)

-----

[BASICS]
Name: Deals Drugs To Children
Nickname (if any): "The Star On The Horizon"
Origin/Hometown: Kansas City, Kansas
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 212lbs

[CREATION]
Appearance:
user posted image
This singlet (with the words "DEALS DRUGS TO CHILDREN" printed on the front and back).
user posted image
This face.

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

Entrance: Happy to be there. Like a dude who loves the sport of professional wrestling.

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Skilled young amateur wrestler who's passionate about honing his craft. Wants to compete and put on a show that all the fans in the audience can enjoy. Loves spending time with his friends. Doesn't actually deal drugs to children, his parents just thought it'd be really funny if they named him that (and they were right).

Backstory: Grew up in a decent household with hardworking parents who (aside from naming him Deals Drugs To Children and then constantly making fun of him for the name they gave him while he was growing up) did their best to support and provide for him. Wrestled in high school and was good enough at it that he managed to secure an athletic scholarship.

Commentary Details: Never mention the fact that he has an unusual name. Completely deadpan it, just talk about how he's a highly-touted young prospect in the sport of professional wrestling who works hard and keeps his nose to the grindstone.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Literally just Kurt Angle's moveset.

Fighting Style: Amateur wrestling. He's really pretty good at it.

(Signatures)
1: Angle Slam
2: Falcon Arrow (Doin' The Deal)

(Finishers)
1: Ankle Lock (The Schoolyard Drug Transaction)
2: Top Rope Falcon Arrow (Shin Doin' The Deal)
Alternative Finisher: that Seth Rollins superplex-into-falcon-arrow combo (Doin' The Hyper Deal/Doin' The Deal To The Extreme)

-----

[BASICS]
Name: Snakeman Jr.
Nickname (if any):
Origin/Hometown: The Snakeman Corner
Height: the shortest possible
Weight: the lowest possible

[CREATION]

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

Entrance: Drunk and terrified.

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Six-year old alcoholic. Driven to drink by his terrible father (by which I mean, Snakeman straps him into the backseat of the car and drives him down to the pub every evening). Wants to wrestle because then maybe his dad will pay attention to him.

Backstory: I don't know where the fuck this kid came from. I mean, clearly Snakeman got laid at some point, right? Haha, can you imagine that? And then the mother somehow decided Snakeman should be the one to raise the kid? Jesus Christ dude this whole thing's a mess.

Commentary Details: Basically just recite the whole "literally driven to drink" part, I'm really proud of that (although I think actually Niko came up with it).

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Bad wrestler. Targets the legs a lot (because they're the only part of the body he can reach).

Fighting Style: Really bad at wrestling (because he's 6). If in any way possible please have him move about in a way that resembles a drunk 6-year-old's movement patterns.

(Signatures)
1: Trailer Hitch
2: Leg-Feed Enzuigiri

(Finishers)
1: Kick To The Groin (Are You Proud Of Me Now, Daddy?)
2: Guillotine Choke (Daddy Never Hugs Me)
Alternative Finisher: Piledriver (not the one where you jump, the one where you pick the guy up and then like, fall backwards)

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Baby Wolf (Revolution X, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, UWOT, TANW)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (AES Primetime)
Elena B.C. (AES Primetime) * Ever Greatest (GTLL) * Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT)
Jack Windsor * Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT) * Ricky Rocktopus (FCCW)
Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT) * Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids (PHOENIX) * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Oct 8 2016, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 1,422

Donate
Member No.: 18

[BASICS]
Name: Paper
Nickname (if any):"The man they call"/B]
[B]Social Account Name (if any): Paper

Origin/Hometown: Sandwich, Massachusetts
Height: 5'11
Weight: 210 Pounds of Pure paper.
Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference: Face.

[CREATION]
Appearance: Just base him off of rapper slug christ mixed with the new age hippies of the 2000's with chris brookes (the indie wrestler thrown in there) dog.

Theme music: https://youtu.be/yMKOcajIWBo?t=44s

Entrance: Happy ass entrance he's just happy to be here it's paper da guy da man they call paper wow

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: He came from the indies, he just waltzed into the PW:AS Bootcamp happy as can be he's Paper he's looking to have good matches with all the wrestlers in AES and to show the happy force he's using chakra heals to make everybody feel good inside use crystals wow.

Backstory: How did I get here?

[MOVESET]

Fighting Style: Happy Luchador full of flips, arm drags, and hurracanranas, also the occasional stiff strike and rolling pin !

Signatures/Finishers: I believe in you to give me the best signatures to finish off my opponent because we both can heal each other.

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
 Posted: Oct 8 2016, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

The Life of the Party.
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,670

Donate
Member No.: 47

[BASICS]
Name: Travis Cassidy.
Nickname (if any): N/A.
Social Account Name: @MrTravisCassidy
Origin/Hometown: Toronto, Canada.
Height: 6'5.
Weight: 225lbs.
Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference: Face.

[CREATION]
Appearance: You got 'eem already.

Theme music: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba1ge5aux4bkgcw/Travis%20Cassidy%27s%20Theme.mp3?dl=0

Entrance: Got 'eem.

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: A changed person looking for a fresh start. Looking to regain trust by healing instead of damaging his reputation and status with others.

Backstory: Ranaway as a teenager, lived on his own for a few years before discovering the Butcher Shop. Travis has had a very up and down career in AES thus far, he's made a lot of enemies, whilst making a lot of friends. After the discovery of his rather toxic attitude, he took inspiration from Laura Brennan to fix himself.

Commentary Details: Travis has gotten really close to winning a world title very early into his career, specifically in CFPW. Also just taking pieces from his backstory/gimmick would be okay.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: I think his moveset on the CAW I gave you should be okay, just switch his comeback to Ryder's.

Fighting Style: As his moveset has flourished, he's had a mostly technical moveset, with a few 'flashy' highflying moves here and there.

(Signatures)
1: Codebreaker. (Signs of Life)
2: Modified Russian Leg Sweep. (Twisted By Design)

(Finishers)
1: Tiger Bomb 1, whichever has the spiking pin combo. (The Exit Strategy)
2: Headlock Driver. (The Travisty)
Alternative Finisher: Tiger Bomb 1.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Clock
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 11:37 AM
Quote Post

FISTS OF JUSTICE!
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,380

Donate
Member No.: 50

[BASICS]
Name: Jamie Haskins
Nickname (if any):
Origin/Hometown: Tacoma, Washington
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 132 lbs.

[CREATION]
Appearance: Will send details over Discord.

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVJpNCWkBE

Entrance: Peppy. Happy to be here. I think I used PANDAS's as a base.

Tags: my wife left me like the xbox servers

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Pro skater turned pro wrestler, partially blind in her left eye, all around nice girl. Prone to being cheeky and a little annoying/weird.

Backstory: Grew up in Pittsburgh alongside fellow AES wrestlers Cory Galloway and Trevor Edwards, her father was abusive and generally toxic towards her, which gave her the partial blindness she deals with today, so she used skateboarding and wrestling as an escape. Eventually moved to Washington after an unknown falling out with Galloway, where after dealing with poverty and other hardships, eventually became one of the premier pro skateboarders in the United States. Now trying her hand at wrestling to achieve her other dream.

Commentary Details: 4 time Gold Medalist in the X-Games. Partially blind in her left eye. Best friends with Cory Galloway.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: A mix of high flying, some technical moves, and strikes (mostly kicks). Early Chris Jericho is what I imagine her moveset as, basically.

Fighting Style: A very all-around moveset with a focus more on flashy high flying moves and kicks.

(Signatures)
1: Standing Shooting Star Press
2: Brainbuster

(Finishers)
1: Flip Bottom (Kickflip)
2: Acid Drop (Shooting Star Press
Alternative Finisher: Flip Bottom

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I play

Cory Galloway (SAPW, UWOT, Primetime) - Richardson Peterson, Jr. (Primetime) - Jamie Haskins (PWAS, HPW, Primetime, RISE) - El Hijo del Dicky (PHOENIX, MDLL) - Trevor Edwards (PHOENIX, GSB, RevX) - Akira Mioda (UWOT)
PM
^
The Sean Show
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

THE MOVER OF STARS
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 6,165

Donate
Member No.: 55

Rep: 34 pts

Awards: 5

[BASICS]
Name: Xavier Addis
Nickname (if any): X
Social Account Name (if any): N/A
Origin/Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Height: 6'0
Weight: 220lbs

[CREATION]
Appearance:
user posted image

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INeFjcaLKs0&feature=youtu.be&t=4s

Entrance:
Intro: Brodus Clay
Stage: Scott Hall (Outsiders)
Ramp: Syxx N.W.O.
Ring-In: Syxx N.W.O.
In-Ring: Razor Ramon (ring pyro 4 to go off after he extends the arms of the pose)
Lighting: 52

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: He's like this little shit who kinda thinks he's got this in the bag, due to being the son of a wrestler, so he thinks it's naturally in his blood, unlike his father who realized he had a long way to go. He is still humble, though, which is another trait his father had. He knows where respect must be given and does that with no issue whatsoever. And for as smug as he is, he doesn't knock his opponents. It's mostly just a "but I can do better!" type of miniature deal with him.

Backstory: This is the son of Anthony Addis of Addis Industries. For those who don't know what Addis Industries is, they are the largest trading card company in AES. They have many different types of card games be them relating to wrestling or not, and at the head of it all is of course Anthony Addis, who had some of his own wrestling experience in the old days of Black Mountain Wrestling. He partook in wrestling to give himself more ideas for cards and to build up funds and popularity for his budding company at the time.

His son isn't entirely interested in the trading card company, which doesn't bother his dad. He knows all kids don't want to follow in their parents' footsteps. Xavier wants to see if maybe wrestling could be his calling - and even though he doesn't want to be part of the company, he likes the names his dad had for his moves. So with the help of his father, he's signed up to Pro Wrestling: All Star. Anthony just hopes his son doesn't get in too over his head.

Commentary Details: Son of Anthony Addis. Addis Industries being a successful trading card company in AES. Nice guy, but has an aura of some smugness to him.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: D-Bry's with added flippy-do stuff.

Fighting Style: Kinda like how his dad was. A bit more D-Bryish in some ways rather than entirely Rey Rey style. High-flying with some nice impactful strikes.

(Signatures)
1: Shining Wizard 2 (Spell Card)
2: Front Neck Lock (Trap Card)

(Finishers)
1: Trouble In Paradise (Trump Card)
2: J-Gabe's 450 Splash (Heart Of The Cards)
Alternative Finisher: Swanton Bomb (God Card)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
EpicKiraX
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

FUCK YOU LOL
Group Icon

Group: Bodacious
Gold Armbars: 20,627

Donate
Member No.: 66

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: 12

[BASICS]
Name: Vicki Roxx
Nickname (if any): None, yet.
Social Account Name (if any): N/A
Origin/Hometown: Wherever she wants (Born in Winnipeg, Canada.)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 174lbs

[CREATION]
Appearance: I'll send the formula

Theme music: Sent to you

Entrance: Sent to you, try to replicate the 2k17 one the best way possible!

Tags: lol

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Angry punk girl looks to start getting wins and fight whoever she can.

Backstory: Vicki grew up as your stereotypical teenage rebel, always blasting her music loud, getting piercings without her parents' permission and annoying her step-brother, Ryan Davis, any chance she could get. She always took an interest in wrestling, mostly because he step brother was training to become one. She especially liked the look of high-flying wrestling, so she started to practice in local gym's ring, always trying to jump off things and springboard off ropes. Vicki hopes to one day defeat Ryan Davis in the ring, and her entire current focus is building herself up to that point.

She also refused to remove her piercings when wrestling, saying that if she bleeds, it'd be hardcore. Vicki didn't used to care about wins or losses, and just wanted to have some fun matches, however lately she has abandoned that idea and wants to become a success. Vicki believes the only way to do that is to get serious and FIGHT with everything she has. She wants to achieve whatever she can as she looks to make her debut in PW:AS.

Commentary Details: Main evented ROSE's last ever episode against Amy Roselyn. Main evented NEWD5, which was considered the biggest NEWD ever. DIDN'T WIN EITHER OF THEM THO. Is step sister of Ryan Davis, entire focus is to one day beat him in the ring. Wants to fight, loves to fight, and wants to win.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: On the CAW.

Fighting Style: Scrappy brawler who loves to jump off things and hit people with weapons.

(Signatures)
1: Swinging Knee Lift
2: Blackout

(Finishers)
1: Pedigree (Horns Up)
2: Soda Plunge (Devils Horns)
Alternative Finisher: some other pedigree also called horns up

--------------------
user posted image
"Red Dead Redemption wasn't good, Gun was always better." - Massecurr, 2016.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

The Life of the Party.
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,670

Donate
Member No.: 47

I'm going to reserve a signup for a female. Should hopefully get back to you on this soon, still trying to figure out what exactly I want to do.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

You can also call me RoZo
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 2,782

Donate
Member No.: 320

Name: SHARK
Moniker: "Super Human Aquatic Raging Killingmachine"
Billed From: THE DEEP END
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 445 lbs
Alignment: Face(?)
Theme Music: Jaws Theme Metal Version
Appearance: Body Ref (Feel free to add a dumbass fish tattoo on his arm) / Mask Ref / Outfit Reference (At least one elbow pad on him is pree guud) / Give him a blue mohawk, that's his fin
Moveset: BIIIG BOI FISHY MOVES!
Signature Moves: JOHNNY TSUNAMI ~ (Stinger Splash) / Sharknado Clothesline ~ (Discus Clothesline)
Finishing Maneuvers: Sharknado 2: The Moonsault ~ (Vadersault) / VORE! (GORE)
Backstory/Gimmick: So like, he's like, a big guy who thinks that he's a genetically altered Shark-Human hybrid thing. And he's a BIG BOIIII!
Misc. Information: Fish and Sea Pun Warning. I'm sorry. Can't Actually Speak coherently, so he has a narrator. Vored Ashley Remango. Needs a home. Sorry for using this sign up thing. I'm lazy as shit.

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
REZI・냅킨
 Posted: Feb 15 2017, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

*big sean voice* oh god
Group Icon

Group: Punter!
Gold Armbars: 390

Donate
Member No.: 317

Rep: 0 pts

[BASICS]
Name: Lee Smith
Nickname (if any): THE WEEABOO MOTHERFUCKER
Social Account Name (if any): LoveNectar_
Origin/Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Height: 5'11
Weight: 183 lbs.

[CREATION]
Appearance: So, this video's got his entrance AND apperance, just to get that out of the way. I do also have morphing stuff for an older 2k14 version of him but, like, basically if there was a way to combine both faces into like some weird mish-mash, that'd be awesome but it's all up to you with that one. I'll send you the morphs for everything over discord.

Theme music: “NOW ON AIR" by 赤い公園

Entrance: Check the vid up there, it's got it. Oh, preferably, use the El Generico stage motion instead of Dolph's. It just works better.

Tags: rip

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: Indie dork with an affinity for anime and japanese culture that either gets turned up or turned down depending on what place he's in. He's also... sorta crazy but he's super medicated so it's all good.

Backstory: It's long as hell, I'm really sorry lol
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  The beginnings of Lee's career are something he doesn't like to talk about and for very good reason. For years Lee suffered from intense social anxiety and really only ever went out in public for wrestling events which were the only thing that got him talking. Certain events that he can no longer legally talk about led to him jumping the rail at an indie show and attacking one of the wrestlers in the match. This... surprisingly got him booked at a couple of shows. Being suddenly thrusted into something like this wasn't exactly the best for Lee's mental state and a year or two into the whole thing, he was booked into a hardcore match and nearly killed the man he was facing. After that, (and the lawsuit), Lee was sent away to an asylum to get him mental help.

After his court-mandated asylum stay was over, he went back to wrestling, having built up a name of sorts (good or bad, it's not really known) in the community. He just drifted from place to place until he was randomly thrown together into a intergender tag match with a female wrestler who just happened to be a cosplayer and a MASSIVE WEEB. The crowd loved them together for some reason so the duo started traveling together, teaming up and eventually, Lee was infected with the weeb virus, turning him into a complete and utter weeb.

Now, it could be the end there but the two of them eventually split up as a team (and as a couple but that isn't open knowledge). Lee continued to do the Weeb gimmick until another wrestler by the name of Griffin Mercer, who decided to take him under his wing and just help him out. (There's a shit ton more to their relationship and other backstory stuff like that but god help me, I can barely remember it/know it but don't wanna type it out. They're like best friends and they tag sometimes. Go with that.)

The more and more Lee worked with Griffin, the more the "weeb" started to hide itself away. Lee was still a dork, he just became an... indie dork if that makes any sense.

The rest is basically just Lee getting to the point where he is at now. He's got a second tag team with a childhood friend of his (Chris Silva, Stardust Shooters), starts getting a shit ton of matches worldwide thanks to skill and connections, meets an idol-turned-wrestler, and currently is signed to a certain company but is allowed to do indies and even the occasional taped show.

The indie dork and tiny elements of the weeb are mixed at this point and now he's like, this dude who's kind of a bit too into anime but it's not his whole gimmick.

Commentary Details: He was in the E-BOLA, I ain't too sure how relevant that is at this point but it's all he's known for. He's... kind of a fan favorite? Y'all really loved the guy when he's come up in discord convos before so, like, morph that into him having a big fan following or something. It'll totally work.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Do like, a big mixup of the Phenomenal One, #Workhorse & Airborne presets, it'll work fine.

Fighting Style: Lucha-ish High-flying mixed with imitation Strong Style. So, like, main focus on high-flying with a little bit of technical in there.

(Signatures)
1: Tiger Suplex (Palmtop Tiger Suplex)
2: This Isn't A Reference (Top rope double foot stomp)

(Finishers)
1: RKO 1 (KISS-SHOT)
2: Stone Cold Stunner 3 (KISS-SHOT EX3)
Alternative Finisher: Dragon Suplex (Tohru-Plex)

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I play
C. Revan (MallBrawl, AES: GP, UWOT, Rev-X)|Lee Smith (TDW, MallBrawl, PW:AS, PrimeTime)|Chris Silva (MallBrawl, PrimeTime)|Violet Blake (REV-X)|JAE-SEONG Park (REV-X?)| Chie Kanako (AES:GP)| Momoko Shimizu (???)
PM
^
aknlfan
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 01:50 AM
Quote Post

The Purveyor of Pounces
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 418

Awards: 2

[BASICS]
Name: Battman (That's right, two t's)
Nickname (if any): The Shaded Knight, This guy isn't even a Detective what the fuck
Social Account Name (if any): I'MBATTMAN
Origin/Hometown: Gotham City (Some gutter in NY)
Height: About two and a half 34 inch Louisville Sluggers stacked end to end (6'4)
Weight: A couple 24 packs of beer (375 lbs.)
Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference: Tweener (Everyone regards him as a drunk menace to society, but his heart is in the right place.)

[CREATION]
Appearance: A fat, middle aged man in very cheap Batman gear, with a baseball logo on the center of his chest instead of a bat.

Theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qatmJtIJAPw

Entrance: He just drunkenly stumbles to the ring. Maybe he stops every once and a while to yell at a "criminal" in the crowd, but he mostly just shambles down like a drunken idiot.

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: A drunken fat guy who believes he's Batman because he woke up after a crazy party in a cheap Batman costume after marathoning the entire Adam West Batman series. He tries to be like Batman but fails because he's a drunken idiot, but he beats up people with a baseball bat so you can't take him too lightly. He's strangely proficient with his bat, but sucks at everything else. He can also do the batusi.

Backstory: Got kicked out of his mother's house for being worthless and just watching Batman all day. His mother did try to make him play Little League Baseball when he was a young boy though, which is how he got his trademark weapon. Anyway, so after getting kicked out, he did the responsible thing and got wasted at a club, awakening the next morning in a ditch clad in a very cheap Batman costume and clutching his Little League bat. Now he's in PSAW for some reason and is ready to use his "skills" to fight crime; when he isn't vomiting in the toilet due to all his alcohol consumption.

Commentary Details: Just be really confused on why he's even here, which you probably already are. Also stress that his name is BATTMAN with two t's, like you're trying to avoid being sued by DC Comics.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: I don't know really, some sort of brawler like Sandman I guess? Add some weird looking moves in there because he's drunk as hell.

Fighting Style: Unpredictable Drunken Virtuoso (Just imagine a crazy fat drunk guy flailing around a wrestling ring.)

(Signatures)
1: Any punch combination you'd like (SOCK! POW! ZOK!)
2: Any punch combination you'd like (WAP! BIFF! OOOOF!)

(Finishers)
1: Discus Lariat (Battarang)
2: DDT 6 (THE INCREDIBLE BATT DDT)
Alternative Finisher: He just beats the crap out of people with a baseball bat until they stop moving (JUSTICE!!!)

--------------------
Characters I play:

Alexis Riot (RISE, TANW, Rev X), Austin Kincaid (WWA), Battman (PWAS, OGW, Mallbrawl), Brad Anderson (FCCW), Cindy White (UWOT), Cammie Rae (TANW), Electra Emerick (TANW), Jax Biggs (UWOT), John Good (BAD, GTLL), Mike Emerick (Primetime, PWAS) Saul & Simeon Locke (BAD), The Trashman (OGW), BIZZARE (Primetime)
Matthew Claude Lockhart (Phoenix) Edith Dumas (Grand Prix)
PMEmail Poster
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Feb 17 2017, 12:02 PM
Quote Post

You can also call me RoZo
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 2,782

Donate
Member No.: 320

[BASICS]
Name: Yadon
Nickname (if any): Yadon
Origin/Hometown: He Forgets Sometimes
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 186 lbs

[CREATION]
Theme music: yadon

Entrance: full screen tron of that video above, just randomly cut into it whenever they say yadon

Tags: If they are up on Xbox 360, let me know!

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick: lazy, idiot savant, yadon, sells for moves 5 seconds after they happen

Backstory: yadon

Commentary Details: yadon

[MOVESET]
Moveset: the most idiotic and dumb looking set of moves in the world

Fighting Style: lazy as fuck, can bust out a nice move or two, but overall just a total comedy spot monkey

(Signatures)
1: Confusion (Airplane Spin)
2: Attract (Bronco Buster)

(Finishers)
1: Mud Sport (Stinkface)
2: Amnesia (Small Package Driver)
Alternative Finisher: DDT 6 (DDT 12)

--------------------
user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
aknlfan
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 12:50 AM
Quote Post

The Purveyor of Pounces
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 250

Donate
Member No.: 418

Awards: 2

(Because you deserve better than Battman)

[BASICS]
Name: Mike Emerick
Nickname (if any): "M.E," "Evolution's Finest
Social Account Name (if any): @OfficialM.E
Origin/Hometown: Anchorage, Alaska
Height: 6'6
Weight: 270 lb.
Face/Heel/Tweener/No preference: Heel.

[CREATION]
Appearance:
In Ring Attire: In the spoilers below. It's in Fire Pro though, so I trust you in any adjustments that have to be made to get Mike from Fire Pro to 2k14.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  user posted image
user posted image

Entrance Attire: Black sunglasses and a black and gold version of Ric Flair's robe (Without the words "RIC FLAIR," on the back, obviously.)

Cinematic Attire: Either same as entrance or a simple, black T-Shirt with the words "Evolution Has Passed You By," on the front in gold letters depending on the scene.

Theme music: Ultranumb by Blue Stahli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A

Entrance: Something very pious and cocky, preferably with gold lighting. Sorry for the vagueness of this, my copy of 2k14 is broken and I can't piece together an exact entrance in my mind.

Tags: N/A

[CHARACTER]
Gimmick/Backstory Mike Emerick is an arrogant, but undoubtedly talented, young man from Anchorage, Alaska. He has a bit of a god complex, which is ironic considering his belief in evolution. Emerick believes that throughout all of history, there's been a line of world leaders and conquerors that all share the same bloodline stretching back to the beginnings of humanity itself, and that he's part of that lineage. As such, he views everyone else, except his family, inferior, and he considers his parents disgraces for settling for a life of mediocrity instead of harnessing their natural talents to change the world.

Mike Emerick believes himself to be flawless in every conceivable way, physically, mentally, spiritually, and genetically. He's arrived in Pro Wrestling All Stars to show his superiority over every other wrestler on the roster and do as his ancestors have; conquer and rule.

Commentary Details: Be very annoyed at his arrogance but very impressed with his ability. It would also be neat if you put over his main finisher, the Natural Selection, as being very dangerous.

[MOVESET]
Moveset: Mainly relies on powerful strikes and slams to batter his opponents, but has a few agile, high flying, and technical moves in his arsenal to throw off his opponents. (Think someone like Sean O'Haire)

Fighting Style: A powerhouse who can pull off some surprisingly agile move for a man his sides in desperate situations. Cheats rarely, but will if necessary.

(Signatures)
1: Harlem Side Kick (Golden Kick)
2: Triple Powerbombs (The Trifecta)

(Finishers)
1: Fireman's Carry Cutter, but instead of a cutter it's a stunner. This move can be found in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns as the Side Roll Stunner. If you don't want to do the edits required, or can't make it in Create-A-Finisher, a normal Fireman's Carry Cutter is also good. (Natural Selection)
2: Bull Hammer (Painmaker)
Alternative Finisher: Swanton Bomb (Gene Pool Cleanser)

--------------------
Characters I play:

Alexis Riot (RISE, TANW, Rev X), Austin Kincaid (WWA), Battman (PWAS, OGW, Mallbrawl), Brad Anderson (FCCW), Cindy White (UWOT), Cammie Rae (TANW), Electra Emerick (TANW), Jax Biggs (UWOT), John Good (BAD, GTLL), Mike Emerick (Primetime, PWAS) Saul & Simeon Locke (BAD), The Trashman (OGW), BIZZARE (Primetime)
Matthew Claude Lockhart (Phoenix) Edith Dumas (Grand Prix)
PMEmail Poster
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 1,620

Donate
Member No.: 78

Rep: 4 pts

I signed up via PM http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
ALEVIATION: Molotov, Mars (Murdock), Ursa, Harley Jakobs,Jessie Lynch
BAW: Sagi Fushojiki
CNW: Mercer Murdock, RIN Shinigami, Yuki
CFPW: Lance Murdock
CCA: Big Daddy Bobby Bundy
HPW: Dirty Deeds, Inc
NOW: Syo Mishima
ROSE: Caid Murdock, Wren Sullivan
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)
TDW: Mars (Murdock), Clint James
AESCS: Josh Jordann
DZWA: Rowdy Reiko
FCW: Liane Murdock
GTLL: Zaterra
GSB: Eddie Jordann, Max Murdock

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.