Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 52

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: None

user posted image

EPISODE 11

The First Osakan Destroyer Open Challenge! NOW Legends Championship
Who will be selected to face Osakan Destroyer?

A Time For Comebacks
Dazzling Mercury vs Casey McCloud

TRIALS DIVISION: Rivals Cross Paths
Jeremy McCruise and Cleve Reed vs Jack Best and Troy Griffin

NOW Prosperity Championship! How The Heck Did This Happen?
Kamara Moore vs Baby Wolf

What Does Sam Sampson Have Planned For Kou Innervale?

NOW Season 1 Rematch!
Action Jackson vs Shogo Mido

With Appearances From: El Beardy, Estramir Mastern and More!

When: Thursday July 6th
Card Subject To Change

--------------------
Aiko Shōkan - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Chase Maverick - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa
En Garde!: Olivier de la Fère, René d'Herblay & Vallon - Estramir Mastern - Harold Remington-Harrington - Harvey Lotts
Heikki Jokinen - HONKS - Jack Best - Miss Teree - Nastalie Tarr - Nehemiah - Pablo Soso - Rich Lawton
Roche Fortier - Stellar - Steve Beef - The Wanderer - Trip Marteney - Vin Tage - Wolfie Blair

Other
Lucien Reuben (Manager for hire)
Sam Sampson (Owner of New Origin Wrestling)

I run New Origin Wrestling

user posted image
PM
^
IDBC
 Posted: May 31 2017, 10:18 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 4,019

Donate

This show will be NOW's first journey into FPR but the show will be mostly 2K14. As a follow up to the recent poll, I'm going to see how FPR/2K14 on one show goes. Might look a bit off production wise, but the best way to find out if it works is to just get in there and do it.

Also after this show, there will be Trials Division updates.

--------------------
Aiko Shōkan - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Chase Maverick - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa
En Garde!: Olivier de la Fère, René d'Herblay & Vallon - Estramir Mastern - Harold Remington-Harrington - Harvey Lotts
Heikki Jokinen - HONKS - Jack Best - Miss Teree - Nastalie Tarr - Nehemiah - Pablo Soso - Rich Lawton
Roche Fortier - Stellar - Steve Beef - The Wanderer - Trip Marteney - Vin Tage - Wolfie Blair

Other

user posted image
PM
^
IDBC
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 4,019

Donate

And now, a message from the office of Sam Sampson

"Good evening, Sam Sampson here. Usually I don't make announcements in the build up to a NOW show, however I felt this was required as it is perhaps the most interesting thing I've ever come across in my three years of running this show.

Three years. Wow. I'm getting old."

"...Sam."

"Right! Sorry. Also, get outta here Harold! I do these announcements solo."

"Righto."

"At New Origin Wrestling we value the voice of the fans. They are the lifeblood of the industry and I personally respect their views on what they enjoy. I am delighted to give the fans the power to vote and shape the future of the industry to how they like it. After all, that is how the winner of Season One was decided, it was the will of the fans."

However these are not the only polls that we have. If you didn't know, we always polls fans in the arena and online to get their current views on things. At the last show, we set up a poll for those in attendance to vote in an exclusive online poll to state who they would like to see wrestlers like Kamara Moore face at a future show. We gave them a list of potential dream matches and the results uh...well...the winner of the poll was uh...

Baby Wolf.

Just "Baby Wolf"

Not even "Kamara Moore vs. Baby Wolf" just...

Baby Wolf.

...we didn't even like...Baby Wolf wasn't even an option.

Admittedly there wasn't even an option to write in answers for this particular poll.

And somehow, some way.... the winner was

Baby Wolf.

Now, don't get me wrong! I have nothing against Baby Wolf. Baby Wolf is certainly an interesting one! But this result has certainly stumped us. We have no idea how it happened, even our security and tech gurus have no idea how it happened."

"I'd rather you not mention that. It makes me come across as incompetent. My skills in technology are quite extensive. I was once able to defeat a prison's security system using merely a kettle and a cabbage grown by Doctor Von Steiner-"

"HAROLD! Enough! Out!"

"Righto."

"So yes, we have no idea how it happened, but it happened. I've decided to stop questioning it and I'd rather not risk ignoring it just in case it is somehow, the will of the people. So we need a Prosperity Championship match and we still have no news of Cobra T. Washington.

So, at this upcoming show, it will be Kamara Moore vs. Baby Wolf for the NOW Prosperity Championship. This will certainly be a history making show."

--------------------

Other

user posted image
PM
^
Casey McCloud
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 03:29 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 120

Donate
Member No.: 90

Rep: 0 pts

Casey McCloud stands in front of her locker in the NOW women's dressing room, looking into her bag.

She doesn't remember it being quite this light before. Or this much...stuff she had to wear. Pro Wrestling before was always like an extended, often violent overnight stay. This wasn't just clothes and something to keep her hands occupied while on the road anymore, this was...actual, honest to god ring gear. Several companies had hit her up once her mother had gone foolishly looking for quotes, and Casey had to settle it all down. It seemed so overwhelming...

...But it was so exciting to be back in a locker room after all this time. To get back in the ring, run the ropes...it was almost like being a rookie again. Almost.

Rookie's didn't have wrestling gear companies running their phones out of charge.

She zips her bag up, adjusts her hat, and turns to face the door, she heads to her first TV/Streamed interview in months.

She opens the door and all the fans who were lucky to have backstage passes give a cheer for her. How could she do anything but beam. Wrestling fans still knew who she was. What she stood for. They liked her. They really liked her. She gives them a wave and some high fives as she makes it to the staging area, where the NOW Interviewer stood.

"My Guest at this time, ladies and gentlemen is the returning Penn Pain Train,
who will be facing Dazzling Mercury tonight on NOW ELITE. Casey, good to see you!"
The interviewer extends a hand, and she returns it in earnest with a hearty shake. She didn't notice it but while she spoke he wrung out his hand in pain. Still some jitters...or maybe she's lost track of her strength.

"Thank you, Thank you...S'been awhile, hasn't it?" she quips, the crowd react and she can't help but laugh at the response.

"Oh yes indeed, six months have passed since you last took to the wrestling ring and finally you return to AES. What do you have in store for us here at NOW?"

"Aw yes I know... I've gone through a lot in these past few months an' I just cain't hardly wait to be back on track again. Only this time? I'm more n' just a flag bearer for a wrasslin' company. I keep lookin' out into those crowds an' I still see those faces of little girls an' boys that see me with that twinkle of wonder n' their eye, I see their mommies an' daddies whisperin' that one day that could all be theirs if they did right and worked hard they could be just like their hero walkin' down the ramp. An' I'd gone and lost sight of that miracle only pro wrestlin' can bring for so long and it made me a shell of my former self an' I don't mind tellin' y'all that. I admit my weakness was there. I admit my shame to it as well. It took good soul searchin' to remind myself why I got into that ring near nightly, but now? The Penn Pain Train has no brakes, my friend!"

"As t'what I bring to NOW? Well, I'm bringin' back the good ol' Casey McCloud charm to it, polished and burnished and lookin' as nice as the day I started. And I have a real piece of work to start out. He's glitz n' glamor an' he's not afraid to tell anybody 'bout it an' he's got himself a real sense of who's who. As far as I'm concerned, Mr. Mercury? I wish you well an' all but this ain't a beauty contest, sir. My mother had to practically wrestle me INTO dresses when I was a lil' girl an' I ain't about to promenade on a stage just to get some photographer's approval. I aim to have me a match that says "This Casey McCloud is BACK", my friend. So I hope y'all bring your 110%, Cuz I'm going into every single match I give from here on out at full steam, starting TONIGHT!"

The crowd is still getting worked up somehow, she's begun to lose her voice from all this passion she was drawing from within herself. It was incredible. Even she didn't think she had this gear in her.

"Strong words from Casey McCloud but Casey I do have to ask with all the new federations coming out we have to ask the question...are you signing anywhere else?"

The crowd goes "oooooooo" as Casey brings a finger to her lip to ponder. She grins, clearly a bit flustered, and gives her response.

"I think I'll keep that a surprise fer y'all, how 'bout that?" she quips. "'Till then I hope we just enjoy a match together right here in NOW Elite! Thank y'all for coming out!" she announces, waving to a crowd that reciprocates her enthusiasm.

She shakes the interviewers hand, this time apologizing profusely for hurting him and hoping she can make it up to him at some other point. She then turns to the fans. All those hands reaching for her, some chanting, some cheering. She takes her hat off and holds it out to the crowd, illiciting one last cheer before she went to the lockers again. She sits down in her locker with her bag on her lap...relishing the feeling. The silence before the storm. Everything she'd had built up for so long and all her insecurities seemed to wash away in that moment. She was every wrestler she looked up to when she was a kid, and every wrestler she hoped to be in that moment.

And she had so many more moments to go.

She unzips her bag, and pulls out her new ring gear, beginning to change and get ready for the show. She couldn't wait to get started all over again.

God, she loved pro wrestling.
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 106,789

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 38 pts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
You may also know me as:
A.K. Amaranth (UWOT) * Baby Wolf (RevX, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, UWOT, TANW, RevX, GOG)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, LOVE, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (PrimeTime)
Dustin Delta * Elena B.C. (PrimeTime, TANW) * Ever Greatest (GTLL)
Helen Highwater (PW:AS, UWOT) * Jack Windsor (ScrapYard) * Lily Malone (GOG)
Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT, GOG) * Snakeman (MallBrawl, UWOT, RevX)
Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe (MallBrawl) * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.