Rep: none

Awards: None

TANW Scene 7: The Dance of Eternity
July 15, 2017
2300 BST

Pre-show: Holly Hawk vs. Katherine Evans

#1: Hammond Egger vs. Tyler Thomas

#2: Chandelier vs. Oseiko

#3: #1 Contendership (Male Double Class): The Saintly Alliance vs. The Justice Fighters

#4: Declan A'Shiya vs. Lyle Hedley

#5: Last Woman Standing: Blair Irving vs. Robin Reflex

#6: Female Double Class Championship: Alice Skye & Nicolle Knox vs. The Amazons of Anchorage

#7: Male Open Class Championship: ??? vs. Usvifr Magni ©

#8: Rosaline Valdes vs. Arceus

#9: Male Master Class Championship: Mark Anderson vs. Grigori Ginoveaf ©

-------------------------

TANW Scene 7: One Last Time
July 16, 2017
2300 BST

Pre-show: TBD

#1: TBD

#2: TBD

#3: Kenny Rose vs. Ciaran Fawkes

#4: The Hook-Up vs. En Garde

#5: Lakeem vs. Brand

#6: Male Double Class Championship: TBD vs. The Chosen

#7: Female Open Class Championship: ??? vs. Electra Emerick ©

#8: Alice Skye vs. Jeongyeon

#9: Female Master Class Championship: Stheno vs. Carmen Castellano
PM
^
Oseiko
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

"The Black Widow"
Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 700
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 85

Rep: 1 pts

Awards: None

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
ShotgunKawada
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

KAWADA STAHP PLS
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 1,530,010
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 73

Rep: 13 pts

Awards: 6

]A loud crack echoes through a darkened chamber as the man known as Usvifr Magni sits upon a large obsidian stone throne, his dark eyes damn near burning a hole into the camera as he bends his middle finger at the third knuckle and places his thumb over it and applies pressure to it, causing another crack to echo.

"I surely hope you all have not forgotten who I am, but to the uninitiated: I am Usvifr Magni." Magni speaks with an utter coldness in his voice.

"I have been gone for quite a time. But I have not been sitting here idly. Since I returned to land from that sinking ship I have been with my fellow brothers and sisters as we have spread word of our God, the one who gives the gifts of despair, desolation and his greatest gift one - one of which even I have not been deemed worthy... Death."

He continues speak as he starts to expose the large elaborate design on his chest. The camera zooms out, showing a robed figure standing next a roaring fireplace.

"We have quite a few converts who sees Holler's gifts and appreciate them, but then there are the heretics spitting in my God's face with their "lust for life", if you would say. Like that hedonist Gladwin, doing whatever he pleases and embodying everything that I despise."

His voice picks up with a flicker of anger but remains emotionally cold as the robed figure pulls out a medium length rod out ending with a blunt, glowing red point. The figure moves to Magni's side.

Magni gestures to the design on his brick wall of a chest. "What you see here is a monument to my devotion to my God, to show him that he was not mistaken for letting me be his avatar on this earth and that I will strike down anyone and everyone that disrespects him and give them the gift of utter despair as I leave their field of dreams a desolate wasteland."

He looks to the figure and nods as the robed man lifts the rod and places the point on Magni's chest, right below the collarbone. As the point sizzles on his chest the man then drags it slowly across, adding another mark to the brand on Magni's chest. When the man has finished he walks away with the rod.

"And with their despair my monument grows and empowers me. This is why I came back like I did: to teach true despair to everyone in AES," he says as a cruel smile graces his face. "This is why I took the title from Gladwin who was oh so close to getting that Master Class Title. With this title I will spread Holler's gifts to anyone who dares to step into the ring with me. You can pick whichever stipulations to think you will have an advantage because in the end? All you will be able to do is close your eyes... and fade... away."

He utters his last words as he leans into the camera and it cuts to black.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.