TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GSB Sign-Up Thread
Hypemaster Monty
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 01:35 AM
Quote Post

2hu4u
Group Icon

Group: Yee!
Gold Armbars: 560
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 70

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: None

Name: Zhen Huang
Face/Heel/Tweener: Heel
Nickname: The Crimson Dragon
Fighting Out Of: Hong Kong, China
Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBD_Li1SkXg
Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male):
Height: 5'10
Stance (Orthodox or Southpaw): Southpaw
Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs):

Shorts Board Shorts

Personality: Zhen is supremely confident about her own skill, but isn't afraid of using it, in fact she is extremely serious inside of the cage which is a direct contrast to how cocky and loud she is outside of it. Rather than mock her opponent while they are still conscious to rile them up, she would much rather kick their jaw off its hinge and then mock them afterwards.

Perks (Choose one to be a level 1 perk, one to be a level 3 perk, and one to be a level 5 perk. You can choose from the same category. List of perks is located at http://pastebin.com/1XVBZGHV
http://imgur.com/a/kUyrx

Level 1 - Vengeful
Level 3 – Tae Kwon Do
Level 5 – Headhunter

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Tae Kwon Do

Gimmick: Backstory: Forget everything you knew about Zhen Huang. This time she is going to show everyone just what exactly it is that made her famous in the first place, the deadly prowess that she showed before she joined AES, before she joined wrestling, before she pretended to be someone she wasn't. Zhen is going back to who she claims that she always was, a prodigal legend in the making of MMA circuits, renowned and regarded as one of the most dangerous leg strikers in the business.

Although she had a slow start both in MMA and wrestling, she adopted a more selfish outlook for her career with the help of her girlfriend and agent Sophie Adler,. In martial arts it helped her, achieving great success and fame to the point she had supposedly retired after feeling she had achieved everything she could possibly have in MMA circuits. Shortly afterwards she joined AES, and much like in MMA she eventually adopted the same outlook and it seems to be working out for her so far although unlike MMA crowds the AES crowds have reacted negatively to her loud and boisterous attitude. Now with GSB kicking up again, this time allowing women competitors, Zhen and Sophie see the perfect opportunity to demonstrate to everyone just how deadly Zhen always was. At the young of 26, Zhen is already an MMA veteran, having participated in MMA tournaments and circuits for 10 years and having trained for even more, she now returns to the world that made her who she is.

Anything Else?: I'll get the Heavyweight sign-up soon, I still need a bit to flesh out the idea a bit more but I figured I might as well drop this here since this was the obvious choice.
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 03:34 AM
Quote Post

FOOKFAYS
Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 745,550

Donate
Member No.: 75

Rep: 17 pts

Awards: 7

Reserving a middleweight spot

--------------------
Blackout | Brand | Carlyle Connor | Crevan Dwyer | Dorado | El HNNNNNGH | Helgrim Bjornson | Jill Swallows
Keenan Frost | Koala Mask & Kangaroo Mask | 'Bitter' Marty Jannetty | Ryland Patrick | White Goodman

user posted image

PM
^
TheUnnamedAfroBandito
 Posted: Sep 15 2016, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

The Jivest of Soul Fros
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 1,260

Donate
Member No.: 126

Rep: 1 pts

Name: Clyde Silva

Face/Heel/Tweener: Face

Nickname:

Fighting Out Of: Moscow, Russia

Entrance Theme: "Absolution" by Ghost

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): Middleweight

Height: 6'1"

Stance (Orthodox or Southpaw):Orthodox

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): user posted image

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long) Muay-Thai

Personality: Serious

Perks (Choose one to be a level 1 perk, one to be a level 3 perk, and one to be a level 5 perk. You can choose from the same category. List of perks is located at http://pastebin.com/1XVBZGHV
LV 1- All-Day
LV 3-Weathering Storm
LV 5-Fluidity

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Muay Thai

Gimmick: Russian-American former wrestler who’s returning to his prior combat experience.

Backstory: Born in Chicago, Clyde grew up training in kickboxing and appeared to have a promising career judging from his short amateur run. Prior to his first professional fight, he was offered a handsome deal to sign with a professional wrestling company known as Terrordome Championship Wrestling Asterisk. When he joined the federation, his time to hone his combat skills diminished. Three years after he signed that contract, Silva was able to show his abilities at Ichiban Valiance within an MMA Rules match against a boxer known as Satoshi Hakubi, in front of his hometown friends and family, within a packed Soldier Field. While he came close to a victory at one point, he was defeated 8 minutes in to the first round by a spinning backfist. Being defeated at his own game in such a large hometown audience sent Silva into a depression. Soon afterward, Clyde asked for his release from the Terrordome and relocated to Moscow in order to find that killer instinct. With the return of GSB, Silva looks to discover what could’ve been had he stuck with his original path.

Anything Else?:

--------------------
user posted image

UnnamedAfro | Terry Atkins | Barbie Jay Tucker | Hiro Nagasaki | Dani Gibbons | Clyde Silva
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 2,580

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

Name: Brody Reynolds

Nickname: The Sniper

Fighting Out Of: Tempe, Arizona

Entrance Theme: Green Day - Bang Bang

Heavyweight/Middleweight: Middleweight

Height: 6'0''

Stance: Southpaw

Appearance: Here, have his face.

Shorts: Vale Tudo

Personality: Cocky and an all-around asshole. Never touches gloves (if that is possible to do) or has any respect for anyone else. Just wants to knock people out, get money, and win prestige. Hell, if he could get away with it, he'd just kick the other dude in the dick.

Perks: Game Changer[LVL5], Vengeful[LVL3], Ground And Pound[LVL1]

Fighting Style: Boxer

Gimmick: A powerful puncher, having trained himself to be absolutely lethal with his hands, but at the cost of his kicks and submissions being rather weak. When it comes to the clinch and takedowns, his natural strength gives him some advantage, but not much. Essentially, he wants to use his heavy punching power over anything else, and avoid a disadvantageous ground fight.

Backstory: Born into a claimed military family from Tempe - Claimed, because while his father was constantly away and always wore some type of camo clothing, Mr. Reynolds never seemed to actually get sent anywhere, and made a point of avoiding anywhere that actual US military - Including National Guard - Congregated. Mr. Reynolds did, however, spend a lot of time bragging about the contributions the family had made in conflicts ranging from the initial colonization of America to Vietnam - Though, of course, he could never present any actual proof.

Despite this, Brody was groomed from day one by both his parents to eventually be a soldier - His mother would constantly be telling him of how important it was that he become a soldier, and started teaching him to be ruthless and aggressive, while his father began teaching him how to shoot a gun from the moment Brody could hold one. In school he was enrolled in anything his parents believed would make him a better soldier - Boxing being chief among them, with a short period in Amateur Wrestling where Brody got kicked out of the program for elbowing another student during a match.

All those years of being told he had to be a soldier, that he would be the best soldier, that he was guaranteed to succeed as the best soldier of all time... Led to Brody getting booted out of the Army before he had even finished basic training, after he punched a drill sergeant so hard the sergeant's jaw shattered.

Initially believing he had left himself with nothing, a "friend" of Brody's suggested he take his clear hard-hitting prowess and take it to combat sports. Starting off in amateur boxing, Brody racked up five wins with zero losses before making the transition to amateur MMA, where his record before signing with GSB is 12-3-0 - All the wins by TKO, all the losses by submission. Now, Brody plans to make his mark in professional MMA - By punching out everybody that gets in his way.

Anything Else?: Use the urban camo mouthguard and the Stockton Slap, if you wouldn't mind. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure this covers it.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Your Best American Girl
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 520

Donate
Member No.: 5

Rep: 18 pts

Awards: 1

I may sign up a second character later, but...

Name: Kai (pronounced like the letter K) Redwood

Face/Heel/Tweener: I'm open to booking him any way as need be. So I guess face/tweener?

Nickname: The Million Dollar Mayhem

Fighting Out Of: Cornwall, England

Entrance Theme: "Put Your Money on Me" by the Struts

Height: 6'0"

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs):
This guy in British themed getup.

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long): Board Shorts

Personality: How this fighter would go about themselves. Cocky? Serious? Etc. I can choose this for you if need be depending on your fighter’s backstory/gimmick): Smug and a little bit cocky but he tries to be reasonable and has his limitations. He can be one cheeky cunt m8

LV1 - Dirty Boxer
LV3 - Pay to Miss
LV5 - Risk Reward

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Boxer

Gimmick: Pro poker player turned pro fighter.

Backstory: Kai's background wasn't exactly the most phenomenal or noteworthy. Okay, maybe he was good at maths and calling bluffs and partied a lot as a teen, but for the most part he's always just had remarkable luck. He took that luck into gambling, and eventually he started to haul in a reasonable enough income just through poker. However, as the success came in, more people began wanting money from him. And of course he was never paid in return.

Realizing his luck could run out and that he didn't want to settle for just being skilled at poker, Kai decided to invest his earnings into training to fight, having been a lifelong wrestling and MMA fan. Not only does he get the thrill and excitement of the matches like he once did when he partied, he's going to be able to kick everyone's asses on payday.

Anything Else?: He may or may not be a lowkey LAD. He doesn't even care about the fame, he just wants his fucking money back.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Lance Meszaros | Bob Sagat | Anya Reyes | Baya Hazzard | Cody McNeal
Joey Lin | Laura Brennan | Jacob Cass | Jun Matsuda | Ricky D'Amore
Megumi Sayo | Belleza | Kai Redwood | Jeri Han | Aya Shimada

"i want punker to fuck my wife!!!" - DerryB, 2016
"I came for Punkie and I didn't hesitate." - Niko, 2016
"a psychologist should diagnose my mind and my ass" - Derrick Brizen, 2015
"If I wanted to RP as a human I'd just go outside for a fucking walk." - Phukfaic, 2015
"Laura, you have too much vagina. Go somewhere where your vagina is very needed." - Francis Ugondus, 2015
PM
^
Odie
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 780

Donate
Member No.: 72

Rep: 3 pts

Awards: 2

Name: Guy Fury

Nickname: "That's Money"

Fighting Out Of: Flavor Town

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOPR8ZZYcMM

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): Heavyweight

Stance (Orthodox or Southpaw): Orthodox

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): http://imgur.com/a/0ZC30

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long Long board shorts, flame design if it's in the game.

Personality: How this fighter would go about themselves. Cocky? Serious? Etc. I can choose this for you if need be depending on your fighter’s backstory/gimmick) Cocky

1) Counter Puncher

3) Razor Elbows

5)Weathering Storms

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Boxer

Gimmick: THE FIGHTER FROM FLAVOR TOWN. May be related to a popular celebrity Chef.

Backstory: Food no longer satisfies Guy Fury's insatiable hunger, now he hungers for competition.

Anything Else?: THAT'S MONEY!

--------------------

user posted image
Characters I Play:
Osakan Destroyer(NOW ELITE,SAPW) - Trent Kekoa(CNW) - Imouto-Chan(ROSE) - The Uprising(CFPW) - Amsel Von Kaiser(UOW) - Wildcard(ROSE,CNW,UOW) - Zekunin(SAPW,BAW) - Valgas(SAPW) - Alex Auburn(UOW, HPW)
user posted image
PMAOL
^
Clock
 Posted: Sep 17 2016, 08:17 AM
Quote Post

FISTS OF JUSTICE!
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,610

Donate
Member No.: 50

Rep: 8 pts

Name: Trevor Edwards

Nickname: "The Pennsylvanian Tiger"

Fighting Out Of: Pittsburgh, PA

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9j6DE6RnSk

Height: 6"3

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): warning: iphone quality http://i.imgur.com/wOkt13a.jpg

Shorts: Long Board

Personality: Bit of a prick. Pokes fun at people a lot. Usually as mind games and the like. Nice guy once you get around that.

Perks: Level 1: Ground and Pound
Level 3: Opportunist
Level 5: Game Changer

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Freestyle Wrestler

Gimmick: Former highly rated amateur wrestler coming out of high school, now an ex-con. Similar to his best friend, Cory Galloway, he's very big on the ideal of justice, but doesn't let it consume him like it does for Cory. He does it for Johnny.

Backstory: A highly rated prospect coming out of high school, Trevor Edwards was considered the future of amateur wrestling, alongside fellow prospect and best friend Johnathan Matthews. However, tragedy struck the two of them, as Trevor was tried and convicted to 5 years in prison in a sham trial, and Matthews' well-known depression led him to take his own life in despair not long afterwards. The two were then quickly forgotten, as the next flavors of the months soon came in.

Now, after 5 years in prison, Trevor Edwards is back, and ready to show GSB the Tiger's Roar.

Anything Else?: he does it for johnny

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I play

Cory Galloway (TANW, UWOT, Primetime) - Richardson Peterson, Jr. (Primetime, Scrapyard) - Jamie Haskins (PWAS, HPW, Primetime, RISE) - El Hijo del Dicky (PHOENIX, MDLL) - Trevor Edwards (PHOENIX, GSB, RevX, TANW) - Akira Mioda (UWOT)
PM
^
Joe_Vader
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: CanDrag
Gold Armbars: 60

Donate
Member No.: 136

Rep: none

Name: Joe Vader

Face/Heel/Tweener:Face

Nickname: JoeyJoeJoe

Fighting Out Of: Vacnouver, British Columbia

Entrance Theme: Superstitious By Stevie Wonder

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): Heavy Weight

Height: 6'4

Stance: Orthodox

Appearance ): <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In with the new <a href="http://t.co/JYC0khhJx7">pic.twitter.com/JYC0khhJx7</a></p>&mdash; Joe Vader (@joe_vader) <a href="https://twitter.com/joe_vader/status/400754063928594432">November 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long

Personality: Confident, Stern, persistent

Perks: El Guapo lvl 1,Higher Altitude lvl 3, Thai Terror Lvl 5

Fighting Style: MMA

Gimmick: The first human to train an Alien to fight. The Pride of Vancouver, the Macho Muay Thai Mexican, Mr.Thighs To Faces. I'M GOD DAMN JOE VADER BAYBAAAAAAAY

Backstory: Cnw shut down so I trained an alien to fight and now I'm out for a paycheck and Jordan Larsson fits somewhere in there too. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Anything Else?: http://i.imgur.com/joixiqC.gif
PM
^
xSpookyx
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 12:41 AM
Quote Post

I don't really know how to become a fed head :|
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 522

Donate
Member No.: 253

Rep: 1 pts

Name: Branson Aintova

Nickname: "Bronson City Bronsonatior"

Fighting Out Of: Bronson, Missouri

Entrance Theme: This Bitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KbTLfe_5Hs

Height: 8 foot 8 inches

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): user posted image

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long): Board Shorts

Personality: How this fighter would go about themselves. Cocky? Serious? Etc. I can choose this for you if need be depending on your fighter’s backstory/gimmick)

Perks (Choose one to be a level 1 perk, one to be a level 3 perk, and one to be a level 5 perk. You can choose from the same category. List of perks is located at http://pastebin.com/1XVBZGHV pick anything

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): ALL OF THEM

Gimmick: he slays pussi

Backstory: he slayed pussi now he will slay people in the octagon.. then pussi

Anything Else?:

--------------------

Whom I Play As
Lanigan
Pro Wrestling R.I.S.E
GTLL (under the "El Anarchisto" Persona)
AES Grand Prix
PHOENIX

Big Bad Bubbuh
PHOENIX

My YouTube (I Post Wrestling and Non Wrestling Videos)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
RoZo Squartellini
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 01:41 PM
Quote Post

You can also call me RoZo
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,122

Donate
Member No.: 320

Rep: 13 pts

Name: Bhrea Beef

Face/Heel/Tweener: Tweener

Nickname: "The Tenderizer"

Fighting Out Of: Lincoln, Nebraska

Entrance Theme: Loser by Beck

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male):

Height: 5'8"

Appearance: gonna put in stuff from my signups in rocs

Face appearance: given that she's Steve Beef's sister, she should have a goofy smile on her face.
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Hazel
Body type: Bulky, beefy

Shorts: Long Boardshorts

Personality: Respectful, Tough, lil bit on the goofy side

Perks: Level 1 - Work Horse, Level 3 - Wake Up Call, Level 5 - Desperate Measures

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Freestyle Wretler

Gimmick: Underdog, tough fighter but still a little green.

Backstory: After watching her brother in NOW, one thing has been made clear to her. Her brother's a fucking loser. Deciding that she needs to carry on the legacy of the Beef Family. After training in the Smash Punchbeef Sr. Academy of Tenderizing Young Calves, Bhrea believes that she is ready to step in the world of MMA.

Anything Else?: t

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Hop in the butt shack.
Roze O. Kayfabe Twitter

"so what's Lance Cade up to these days?" - Delta 2016

Characters so far
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

~~Mojo King B. (PrimeTime) ~~ Roze O. Flavio (High Point Wrestling) ~~ BONESAW!! (Shucky Duck Wrestling) ~~ SHARK (UOW) ~~ El Hijo Del Trashman (GTLL) ~~Bobby Brown (HPW) ~~ Vi O. Lett-Flavio (DangerZone Wrestling Academy) ~~ The Great Mighty Poo (NOW Trials) ~~ T Bizkut (SDW) ~~ "Tito Dick" RoZo (PISS) ~~ Bruce Lee's Relative, Chin (PISS) ~~Bhrea Beef (GSB )

Voice of:
Mojo King B. || Bradley Salamanca (Ring Announcer of HPW and Mallbrawl) || SHARK and his Narrator || Roze O. Flavio || Meme Gene Smokerlund in those commercials
PM
^
Knitesoul
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

t
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 100,140

Donate
Member No.: 63

Rep: 4 pts

Let me reserve a heavyweight spot and a female spot. Will give the full sign ups soon.

--------------------
My Characters:

Alex Santos - Primetime, GTLL, RISE | Kamara Moore - NOW Elite, Primetime, HPW, Scrapyard | Rose Parker w/ Alyssa Turner - BAW, HPW, REV-X | Kasumi Moore - BAW, UWOT, LOVE | Jackson Douglas w/ Tia Chang - Primetime | Jade Andersen - | El Mericano - MDLL | Peacekeeper - GTLL | Aja Firehart - ALEVATION:NF | Troy Griffin - NOW Trials | Jon Quinn - | Simon Clausen - TANW | Gallows - | Biffy -

Rose Parker:
- Rookie Of The Year 2013 (Shared w/ La Red)
- Female Wrestler Of The Year 2016 (Shared w/ DJ Wavebird)
- Owner of BAW
- SAPW Television Champion (Last & Forever)
PM
^
Teezy
 Posted: Oct 29 2016, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

The Ogrelord
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,745

Donate
Member No.: 3

Rep: 12 pts

Awards: 2

HEY mate i have no idea what i want to sign up so sign me the h*ck up for a reserve spot!!

--------------------
CHARACTERS I PLAY
Alicia Burns | Christina Baxter | Cipher
Cthulu Jr | Hatman | Heathcliff the Alien
Jackie Hoffman | Jeffrey Sato-Chan | Keisha Fabo
Larry Ato | Lupe Chavez | Noxi
Revolver | Richie Stevens | Shin Suzuki
Shrek | Stheno | Slater | SuperCena
Tiger Jackson | X.P. LOADER | @ZappKanon
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 01:23 AM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 8,049

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 24 pts

Reserving a second, female slot for now

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW) - SpaceGun StarGlider (PW:AS) - Trent Cannon (SDW)
PM
^
Foretoldlegends
 Posted: Feb 12 2017, 04:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Newbie
Gold Armbars: 0

Donate
Member No.: 419

Rep: none

Name: Joey Arnolds

Nickname: "Uppercut of the Bronx"

Fighting Out Of: Bronx, New York

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29TGL71pv4

Height: 6'0"

Appearance: As best as you can get done with his look inside this link (minus the facial hair) https://gyazo.com/16cb6be77e46e9a0cbab08b18e5037b1

Shorts: same as in the posted link for appearance

Personality: Bit of a jokester but gets serious as it go on.

Perks: level 1: Body Snatcher level 3: Heavy Hands level 5: Dirty Boxer

Fighting Style: Boxer

Gimmick: underdog and will take losses from big fights seriously

Backstory: After nearing the one year anniversary of Strike XC's closing Joey Arnolds looked for a new place to hone his MMA style while sticking with the IFC. After hearing of the re-opening of GSB from sources Joey Arnolds decides to take up the challenge and fight in Grapple Sports Battle with his fighting style.
PMEmail Poster
^
Tiffy Lockhart
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Rain rain, go away, and stay that way if Nico Ni is indeed basic
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,280

Donate
Member No.: 102

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: 5

~UNFINISHED DUE TO BEING IN SCHOOL PLEASE BUG ME ABOUT THIS JORDAN~

Name: Rohan Khanda

Fighting Out Of: Bangalore, India

Entrance Theme: https://youtu.be/Gk7brTnVbkY?t=243

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): Heavyweight

Height: 6'2"

Appearance: a large Indian Dad with a big mustache and dad bod

Long Board Shorts and Ankle supporters

Personality: Serious

Perks http://pastebin.com/1XVBZGHV

Kickboxer

Gimmick:

Backstory:

Anything Else?:

--------------------
"Tyger, tyger, so bright and so innovative." -Punkie
"half tiger half fire half amazing the only man with three halves" - Matt

user posted image

I made ROSE, I make RISE, and I sometimes make FILR, but I always make love user posted image user posted image user posted image

...not LOVE I don't make that fed.
PM
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,790

Donate
Member No.: 78

Rep: 6 pts

Name: Roxanne Murdock

Nickname:

Fighting Out Of: Bourbon County, Louisiana

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76tx0bx86lI

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): heavy female

Height: tallest because 6'4 isn't possible in game

Stance (Orthodox or Southpaw): southpaw

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): it'll be in the vid

Shorts: vale tudo

Personality: Aggressive animal, being rather cocky with her violence and anger.

Perks: it'll be in the vid, if you need me to be specific, just let me know, just whichever makes her a super dangerous puncher with the muai thai knees and knee strikes

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): Boxer/Muai-thai

Gimmick: Its kinda hard for me to describe without sounding generic, but the best way to describe her is a violent, animalistic (almost literal) man-eater, who loves to get in and fight.

Backstory: One of the two known Murdocks who didn't go into the wrestling buisness, instead going into MMA, she's got similar hygine habits to her cousin but for some reason is very very successful in getting dates, but otherwise is finally glad to get a big-time chance.

Anything Else?: Not that I can think of. :v

Name: Eddie Jordann

Nickname: "Machine Gun Eddie"

Fighting Out Of: Chi-town

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD5rND-Nlq0

Heavyweight/Middleweight (If Male): Heavyweight, but on the smaller end

Height: 6'3ish

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): It'll be in the video

Shorts: long board shorts

Personality: He like to think he'd be respectful and serious, but he's got a hell of a temper and can get a bit full of himself when he gets going.

Perks: whichever one makes him a dirty boxer and ground and pound specialist, but I got it in the vid

Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): I think Muai Thai would fit him best? Maybe MMArtist

Gimmick: Younger brother of Cazz, older of Josh, he's now a family man, but it's been awhile since he's gotten into the octagon, he's spent all this time that GSB was away training for a comeback, and he's raring to go. Think Joe Pesci in a young, athletic man's body.

Backstory: Blah blah brother sister junk, and he also lives in Chicago with his basically-wife EmRy and their twins, but he's been chomping at the bit to get back into the game, even briefly considering wrestling for a time, and giving Em a pointer or two at the sport.

Anything Else?: Nothing I can think of. :v

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
ALEVIATION: Molotov, Mars (Murdock), Ursa, Harley Jakobs,Jessie Lynch
BAW: Sagi Fushojiki
CNW: Mercer Murdock, RIN Shinigami, Yuki
CFPW: Lance Murdock
CCA: Big Daddy Bobby Bundy
HPW: Dirty Deeds, Inc
NOW: Syo Mishima
ROSE: Caid Murdock, Wren Sullivan
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)
TDW: Mars (Murdock), Clint James
AESCS: Josh Jordann
DZWA: Rowdy Reiko
FCW: Liane Murdock
GTLL: Zaterra
GSB: Eddie Jordann, Max Murdock

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
Wasabi
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 12:37 AM
Quote Post

Incapable of giving last names to people
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 850

Donate
Member No.: 429

Rep: 0 pts

Name: Kyo

Nickname:

Fighting Out Of: Japan

Entrance Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWcSbafzYBw

Appearance (Reference pictures welcome. No crazy stuff due to it being UFC 2, but can have blue, green, red, purple, white-colored hair as well as alphabets on tattoos as well as a few other designs): http://i.imgur.com/76IAJEZ.png

Shorts (Long Board Shorts, Board Shorts, Muay-Thai Full Cut, Vale Tudo, Vale Tudo Long): Vale Tudo Long the longer the better

Personality: Serious if a bit downright unintentionally snarky at times.

1 - Tree Chopper
3 - Carved of Wood
5 - Head Hunter
Fighting Style (Choose from Boxer, Freestyle Wrestler, Greco-Roman, Jiu-Jitsu/Submission, Judo, Karate, Kickboxer, Mixed Martial Artist, Muay-Thai, Tae Kwon Do): KickBoxer

Gimmick: Natural fighter trying to adapt to a more disiplined style after relying on fighting in the streets for a majority of his life.

Backstory: Kyo had a pretty average childhood which made his fall into deliquency all the more shocking for his family. During this time getting into fights he learned he was more comfortable with his kicks than anything else. This didn't mean much to him until a robbery went awry, and he got arrested at the age of 18. He was unlucky and lost 3 years of his life to the prison system, but it gave him a new lease on life. Upon getting out he decided to clean up his life, and the first step was to disipline the fighting that had lead him down the path to imprisonment in the first place. Honing his skills in kickboxing, he turned his sights to MMA. The cage seeming all too familar to him, he knew that this was the final testing place before he could put his past behind him.

Anything Else?: boop

--------------------
ASMR Fed Head Owner: Morganna Cliffore

Characters: Valentine March (SCRAPYARD) Camber (SCRAPYARD,LOVE) Kyo (GoG) Mocha Isabelle (TANW)

Unsorted:
Ashley Remangoton, ??????? ?????, Camille,

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.