Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 1,620
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 78

Rep: 4 pts

Awards: None

user posted image

Yes, you read that topic right: a BMWF REUNION!

Taking place in our current day (and in Xbork 2k14), we're celebrating the past performers of yesteryear, with a chance to either show off the fact that they can still go, or if they can't, then their protoge's and kids can wrestle for them!

If they're dead or otherwise unable to appear on the show due to being crippled or anything else? Well, then they'll be honored in show as well. So are you in? Let's sign up!

IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT BMWF IS: It's a fed that took place in the late 90s that had past and past versions of current day AES characters in it, such as Ace Spade, Grandmaster Danielson, Juan Cortes Sr., Super Plexington, and Shaymin, among others.

Former BMWF owner/General Manager Russ Marshall Sr, aka Dynamite, has passed on. His son Russ Marshall Jr (AKA Kid Dynamite), in order to try and come to peace with it, decided to hold a reunion to honor his father's greatest creation. He calls upon all former BMWF wrestlers who are alive, and even those who are disabled, in order to put on the greatest show possible to honor everyone involved , and put to rest unresolved feuds and histories from the greatest feuds in the company's history.

Name:
Nickname (if any)
Ht:
Wt:
Hometown:
Entrance:
Apperance (I'd need a formula of some sort, at least face/body if you want me to just make up a cool attire. Just keep in mind that I'm useless in paint tool)
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam):
Abilities:
Attributes:
Signatures (and names if applicable)
Finishers (and names)
Other facts. Like if they're an old wrestler, what have they been doing? If they've been active, what kinds of things have they accomplished? If it's a kid or modern day AES character here representing a legend, just interesting facts could be cool here) Also could be used for a bio/slash/explanation for a gimmick or something!
Anything else I missed?

JUST TO CLARIFY: THIS IS TAKING PLACE MODERN DAY, AS A SORT OF "WHERE ARE THEY NOW ECW ONE NIGHT STAND KINDA THING"

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
ALEVIATION: Molotov, Mars (Murdock), Ursa, Harley Jakobs,Jessie Lynch
BAW: Sagi Fushojiki
CNW: Mercer Murdock, RIN Shinigami, Yuki
CFPW: Lance Murdock
CCA: Big Daddy Bobby Bundy
HPW: Dirty Deeds, Inc
NOW: Syo Mishima
ROSE: Caid Murdock, Wren Sullivan
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)
TDW: Mars (Murdock), Clint James
AESCS: Josh Jordann
DZWA: Rowdy Reiko
FCW: Liane Murdock
GTLL: Zaterra
GSB: Eddie Jordann, Max Murdock

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 11:15 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 1,422

Donate
Member No.: 18

Rep: 10 pts

Name: Garth Wrestlegar Sr.
Nickname: I'm your PAPI
Ht: 5'11
Wt: The Girth of His DICK
Hometown: Helsinki Finland
Theme: https://youtu.be/bXUijntNjT4?t=1m56s
Apperance: https://youtu.be/wm2oDlO3imU?t=32m30s
Fighting Style/Moveset: Dirty Heel Similar to Toru Yano
Signatures: Eye Rake (SHIT SMEAR) and Low Blow
Finishers: Avada Kadevera (Kneeling Superkick) (CHARGE IT TO DA GAME) And Canadian Destroyer (I SAW LAURA BRENNAN NAKED)
NO FACTS JACK I'VE BEEN HOMELESS AND I MAKE MY MONEY DOING WRESTLING YA FUCKING SHMUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASN'T THE FIRST PERSON YOU CALLED I AM THE STAR OF BMWF AND I WILL GLADLY WRESTLE ON YOUR STUPID PPV

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
goldeneye101
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 153,310

Donate
Member No.: 6

Rep: 22 pts

Awards: 2

Name: Shaymin
Nickname (if any): The Grass Queen
Ht: 5'8
Wt: Featherweight
Hometown: Sinnoh
Theme: https://youtu.be/k2K8GCd8ckk?t=18s
Apperance: Will make formula for this
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Will PM
Signatures (and names if applicable): Stone Cole Stunner 2, Emerald Fusion 2
Finishers (and names): Anaconda Vise 1 (Grass Knot), Soda Plunge (Seed Flare)
Other facts: Possible future AES hall of famer. 1st ROSE Champion, as well as the CFPW Women's Champion and WFL Women's Champion. After BMWF, started having feelings for and eventually married Seth.
Anything else I missed:

Entrance:
Lighting: John Cena
Intro Motion: Dean Ambrose
Stage Motion: CM Punk
Ramp Motion: Randy Savage
Ring-In Motion: CM Punk
Ring Motion: Edge

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SamGladwinIRL
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 11:53 PM
Quote Post

Snakeman Snakeman Snakeman that Snakeman's up to something
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 105,909

Donate
Member No.: 279

Rep: 35 pts

Name: The Ancient One Gladwin
Nickname (if any) "The Grand Master Of Puroresu"
Ht: 6'1''
Wt: 112lbs
Hometown: The Kyoto Prefecture Of The Kansai Region, Japan
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A
Appearance: Man, like, download an Adam Cole CAW and then put him in a blue kimono and age him up a little bit (by which I mean a fucking lot) and you're sorted.
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): the japanesest shit possible (like, grab an Antonio Inoki CAW from online and straight-up jack all his shit)
Signatures (and names if applicable): Kusarigama (spinning backhand chop or I guess backfist if the chop deal isn't in the game), Sleeper Hold
Finishers (and names): Masamune (Tajiri Kick), Hyaku Go-Ju Sai (Brainbuster)
Other facts: Wasn't actually involved in BMWF but was an integral element in the development of professional wrestling back in the 1200s. Got displaced from his time period by his time-travelling little prick of a descendant (which caused irreparable damage to the timeline but who gives a fuck) and now he's here so what the fuck, get him booked.
Anything else I missed?: He's a fucking white person. A motherfucking white man.

--------------------
user posted image
You may also know me as:
Baby Wolf (Revolution X, TANW) * B.B. Beyond
Big Boy Gladwin (PW:AS, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, UWOT, TANW)
Deals Drugs To Children (PW:AS, PHOENIX, TANW) * Derry Mask (GTLL) * Doctor Rocktopus (AES Primetime)
Elena B.C. (AES Primetime) * Ever Greatest (GTLL) * Helen Highwater (SAPW, PW:AS, UWOT)
Jack Windsor * Nick Valencia (GTLL) * Kill Them (UWOT) * Ricky Rocktopus (FCCW)
Snakeman (TDW, MallBrawl, UWOT) * Snakeman Jr. (PW:AS) * Son Of Harambe * The Ancient One Gladwin
The Snakeman Kids (PHOENIX) * Virginia Dire
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Ken D. Blackwell
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 1,645

Donate
Member No.: 57

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 3

Name: Oseiko
Nickname: The Black Widow
Ht: 5'7"
Wt: 127 lbs.
Hometown: The Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
Theme: "Secret Heart (Kumo No Edit)" by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR
Apperance: See video formula
Fighting Style/Moveset: See video formula*
Signatures: Tetsuzen No Shogeki/Sudden Impact (Rock Bottom), Condition Red (Future Shock DDT 2)
Finishers: KnS/Spider's Sting (Superkick 2), Mahi Shite/Paralyzer (Yes Lock)
Other facts: "The Revenant" Shaed Bloodgrave, Oseiko's great great grandfather, was a very minor appearance in BMWF; he wasn't a very good fit with the company... he was embroiled with a conflict with the father of Richie Stevens... sadly Shaed could not go any further, as he abruptly left due to personal reasons of his own...

http://trueoseiko.tumblr.com/search/Shaed+Bloodgrave/page/7
http://trueoseiko.tumblr.com/search/Shaed+Bloodgrave/page/6
http://trueoseiko.tumblr.com/search/Shaed+Bloodgrave/page/5

... he had to save his great great grandchildren.

It is now 2016. Shaed Bloodgrave is gone. Not dead, but somewhere. No one knows where, not even his great great granddaughter, "The Black Widow" Oseiko. Nonetheless, as minor a role he played in BMWF, Oseiko has decided to honor his participation in the company, as it was because of his brief involvement that she herself had become a professional wrestler. If it weren't for BMWF, Oseiko may not have ever entered into the business.

Anything else I missed? Nope, don't think so.

--------------------
user posted image

"The Black Widow" Oseiko - J.C. Stone - Wayne K. Hayes - Tekina - Ariel "Cheshire" Bridges - "The Technique" Dominic Flood - Libra Franklin - "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez
OTHER NPCS:
Yuki Marie Connelly (Oseiko's daughter) - "The Hot Pink Machine" Kaye (JC Stone's wifle / Ariel's adopted mother) - Kei Otomo (the Order to Tekina's Chaos) - Kat Griffin (referee in need of work)

THE TRINITY CONCEPT
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
The Sean Show
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 01:33 AM
Quote Post

THE MOVER OF STARS
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 6,165

Donate
Member No.: 55

Rep: 34 pts

Awards: 5

Name: Xavier Addis
Nickname (if any): The X-Man
Ht: 5'11
Wt: 215lbs
Hometown: Denver, Colorado
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INeFjcaLKs0&feature=youtu.be&t=4s

Apperance (I'd need a formula of some sort, at least face/body if you want me to just make up a cool attire. Just keep in mind that I'm useless in paint tool):
Basically, think of Duke Devlin from YuGiOh, just of course bulkier, with a goatee, and less of a ponytail (or whatever the hell kind of tail it was in the show). Add a lip piercing, and a sleeve tattoo to the right arm (can be any of the preset ones, I don't mind.) And just a nice looking "AI" somewhere on the front of the vest. Like upper left side. Gotta represent dear old dad's company.

Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam):
Kinda like how his dad was. A bit more D-Bryish in some ways rather than entirely Rey Rey style. High-flying with some nice impactful strikes.

Signatures (and names if applicable): Shining Wizard 2 (Spell Card) Front Neck Lock (Trap Card)
Finishers (and names): Swanton Bomb (Trump Card) J-Gabe's 450 Splash (Heart Of The Cards)

Other facts. Like if they're an old wrestler, what have they been doing? If they've been active, what kinds of things have they accomplished? If it's a kid or modern day AES character here representing a legend, just interesting facts could be cool here):
This is the son of Anthony Addis of Addis Industries. He is a bit more of a smug shit than his dad was, but there's an underlying veil of humbleness. He does take after his dad somewhat, after all. For those who don't know what Addis Industries is, there are the largest trading card company in AES. They have many different types of card games be them relating to wrestling or not, and at the head of it all is of course Anthony Addis, who had some of his own wrestling experience in the old days of Black Mountain Wrestling. He partook in wrestling to give himself more ideas for cards and to build up funds and popularity for his budding company at the time.

His son isn't entirely interested in the trading card company, which doesn't bother his dad. He knows all kids don't want to follow in their parents' footsteps. Xavier wants to see if maybe wrestling could be his calling (even though he doesn't want to be part of the company, he likes the names his dad had for his moves). So with the help of his father, he's signed up for the BMWF reunion. Anthony just hopes his son doesn't get in too over his head.

Anything else I missed?
Entrance Motions
Intro: Brodus Clay
Stage: Scott Hall (Outsiders)
Ramp: Syxx N.W.O.
Ring-In: Syxx N.W.O.
In-Ring: Razor Ramon (ring pyro 4 to go off after he extends the arms of the pose)
Lighting: 52

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
The Doctor
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 03:17 AM
Quote Post

Addicted to Bad Ideas
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 3,061

Donate
Member No.: 4

Rep: 11 pts

Awards: 1

I'll be filling out a form for someone later today, but the long and short of it is that while Handsome Harold is currently more or less healthy, he's definitely not in ring shape outside of the old legends spot of showing up for five seconds to hit a signature move. He old.

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I Play:
Action Jackson (BAW, TDW) - Andrew Adonis [GSB] - Arthur Rickett (UWOT) - The Beta Alpha Delta Dudes (UWOT) - Blur (BAW, SDW) - Christopher Blackwood (NOW Trials) - Cobra T. Washington - Connie Quinn (AES PrimeTime) - Dance Party '95 (AES PrimeTime, TDW) - "Dirty" Dave Dukakis (UOW) - Dr. Steel - Erin Toyota (SAPW) - Fats King (SDW) - Holly Hawk (ALEVATION, MallBrawl, UWOT) - Il Ragno (GTLL) - JD Jarbo (HPW) - Jim Jackson [CCA] - K.C. (ALEVATION) - Kevin Blastoise - Marie Dufort (MallBrawl) - Matt Suit - Nathaniel Comier (UWOT) - Nicolle Knox [GSB] - Officer Johnny Slick - Super America (AES PrimeTime, GTLL) - "Big" Tex Johnson (AES PrimeTime, CFPW) - Thora Vinter (AES PrimeTime, HPW)
PMUsers Website
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 04:22 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (The Doctor @ Jul 16 2016, 02:17 AM)
I'll be filling out a form for someone later today, but the long and short of it is that while Handsome Harold is currently more or less healthy, he's definitely not in ring shape outside of the old legends spot of showing up for five seconds to hit a signature move. He old.

That's perfectly fine! I might do a few of those "hey look who's in the crowd http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif" things for those who aren't ring-healthy, maybe something similar to what the WWE does with Hall of Famers by having them come to the stage or something. Good to hear that ol' Harold hasn't kicked the bucket though!

The RIP list isn't nearly as depressing for AES 90s wrestling as IRL, isn't it?

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
MichaelSasakiZ1
 Posted: Jul 16 2016, 03:22 PM
Quote Post

Hype
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 705

Donate
Member No.: 58

Name: Dominick Williamson
Nickname The Dark Necessary
Ht:5'9
Wt:265
Hometown: Ada, Oklahoma, United States
Theme: https://youtu.be/beFopuXTqTw?t=52s
Apperance Face:http://i.imgur.com/BhuYMic.png Attire:http://i.imgur.com/UvwDvHB.jpg
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Freestyle wrestler moveset
Signatures (and names if applicable) Fujiwara armbar, dragon suplex
Finishers (and names)(Gutwrench powerbomb)- Necessary Bomb, (Guillotine choke) The Chokehusker
Other facts Everyone remembers Drake Howard debuted in Black Mountain Wrestling Federation but however people forget about Marcus D Williamson Howard's tag team partner , Willamson retired after injures in 1998 in 2013 his son Marcus D Williamson Jr was signed in Empire Wrestling of Prowres unfortunaty he lost his first two matches before being cut after. . Following the Empire release instead of continue following his father's footsteps he started a MMA career. he legally change his middle name from DeWayne his father middle name and grandfather first name to Dominick and fight under that name in July 2013. after 4-3 MMA record Williamson found out BMWF is coming back so he sign up for it not because he want to represent his father in his old promotion but he want restart his wrestling career and show he can stand with other children who fathers , monthers, brother and sisters had wrestled in there.

--------------------
MikeSasaki
Clark Walker
Lewis Walker-
Drake Howard
Panther Mask II
Quentin Erickson (0-1)
Dominick Williamson

The Capello Family
Gervasio Capello
Luciano Capello
Lorenzo Capello
Ludovico Capello
PM
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 08:14 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Oh shoot, something I forgot to add :

Please add entrances, attributes and abilities to your signups! I'll be editing the main post to fix that mistake.

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:

Inactive:
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

please can you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 108,430

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 5 pts

I'll be signing up GM Danielson to this but I'll have to make him old enough realistically. Do you have a caw for him at all?

--------------------

Sir Dan Danielson the Third | Justice | Aoi Shinigami | Chell Sweetie | Jason East | Claude*Dreiz | Blueberry Surprise | The Great Gamblini | Strawberry Shortcake and Raspberry Sundae | Lucilius Lachance | Leslie Fairchild | Devin Decker | BANG Shinigami
Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

I think I have a formula for his 13 version somewhere recorded!

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:

Inactive:
PMEmail Poster
^
IDBC
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 06:22 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 3,799

Donate
Member No.: 52

Rep: 7 pts

Name: Vin Tage
Nickname (if any)
Ht: 6'1
Wt: 230lbs
Hometown: London, England
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CoR5zypS-c
Entrance:
Tron - King Kong Bundy
Mini-Tron - Wade Barrett
Intro - Hired Gun
Stage - Hired Gun
Ramp - William Regal
Ring-In - William Regal
In-Ring - Big John Studd

Apperance : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBWzftjFvPo
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Ric Flair preset
Abilities: Hammer Throw
Attributes: You decide, but in general, high submission and technical stuff and low high flying stats
Signatures (and names if applicable): Attitude Adjustment, White Noise
Finishers (and names) Paddington Piledriver [Piledriver], Crabtree Clutch [Camel Clutch]
Other facts: Wrestled in the late 80s in England, took a while to get respect. Mostly wrestled in the England scene for his whole career up until his debut in AES in 2013.

--------------------
Estramir Mastern - Miss Teree - Harold Remington-Harrington - Roche Fortier - The Wanderer - Aiko Shōkan
Vin Tage - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Chase Maverick - Wolfie Blair - Nehemiah - Harvey Lotts
Olivier de la Fère & René d'Herblay - Stellar - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa - Jack Best - Heikki Jokinen
Nastalie Tarr - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Rich Lawton - Pablo Soso - Steve Beef - Trip Marteney - HONKS - Sam Sampson

user posted image

I run New Origin Wrestling
PM
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 01:17 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Good news: I have everyone who I can make done, appearance-wise! http://imgur.com/a/n1veD

Not-so-good news: It's only five people! Keep the signups coming, friends!

--------------------

Characters I play!
Active:

Inactive:
PMEmail Poster
^
Delta
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Piledriver Enthusiast
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 2,650

Donate
Member No.: 236

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 3

Name: Dustin Delta
Nickname:
Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 250 lbs.
Hometown: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY
Theme: "Swing Batter Batter Swing" by Henry Bowers
Entrance: (I'll include this in the formula when I PM it to you.)
Apperance: (I'll PM you a formula.)
Fighting Style/Moveset: (Moveset will be included in formula.)
Abilities: (In formula.)
Attributes: (In formula.)
Signatures: (In formula.)
Finishers: (In formula.)
Other facts: Dustin Delta, trained by 1980's wrestling legend and now-owner of UOW Hank Arlington, made his first break in the Armbar Error Society in the late 90's, with Black Mountain Wrestling Federation. Afterwards, he would return to the independent circuit for nearly ten years, until he appeared in Project Wrestling and won the Olympic Championship. He would go on to have a long, controversial run with the title, until he was usurped by Dingo Patterson, and his contract was voided after a loss to El Beardy. Delta stopped wrestling for a time after that, using the time to train his sister, Tina Brasch, how to wrestle. Dustin recently returned to the Armbar Error Society, appearing at NOW Journey Through Time Night 2 where he interrupted and confronted El Beardy. Dustin blames Beardy for what he sees as the "lost years" of his career, and wants revenge against The Ripper. Their rivalry continued once Dustin won the UWOT Cardboard Championship from Prince Franklin on AES PrimeTime, though he was promptly attacked by El Beardy and hit with a congratulatory Beardycutter. On an episode of NOW Elite, Dustin Delta teamed up with Justice to take on the team of El Beardy and Derrick Brizen, where Delta and Justice lost after a grueling battle. While the UWOT Cardboard Championship sits over his shoulder, Dustin's goals currently are to seek revenge on the man who stole a slice of his career, and to win the AES Championship Series, to prove to everyone that he still has what it takes to become a world champion.

--------------------
"...and my first instinct was, be Shawn Michaels."

"Come to the fucking California." - HastuneNiko, 2016

Characters I Play
"De Kultur" Joshua Pine | Splat Purchase | Dustin Delta | Finn Maniloa
The Microsoft Office | "Golden Boy" Hank Arlington
"The Crown Jewel" Kou Innervale | Peter Sejhound | "Quick" Nick Silver
Tina Brasch | Darya, the Queen of the Badlands | Madelyn House, Jr.

Championships and Awards
1x ProWres Olympic Champion
1x UWOT Cardboard Champion (Current)
PM
^
KawaiiestTensai
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 4,423

Donate
Member No.: 71

Rep: 14 pts

Name: Crash Murkwood
Nickname The B-17 Bawmber
Ht: Tall
Wt: Large
Hometown: USA
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvr-SUsaDzI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcaEdnFLb1U - for intro
Entrance: Ryback
Apperance Pretty much the exact same as before with a tiny bit more wrinkles
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Ryback
Abilities: Ring Escape
Attributes: Just even them out a bit to something you believe is fair
Signatures (and names if applicable) - Keep it as Rybacks
Finishers (and names) - Keep it as Rybacks
Pretty much retired despite looking the same, he's been keeping in shape! Hasn't been around in years.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
IDBC
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,799

Donate
Member No.: 52

Rep: 7 pts

Completed my sign up sheet, sorry for the delay

--------------------
Estramir Mastern - Miss Teree - Harold Remington-Harrington - Roche Fortier - The Wanderer - Aiko Shōkan
Vin Tage - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Chase Maverick - Wolfie Blair - Nehemiah - Harvey Lotts
Olivier de la Fère & René d'Herblay - Stellar - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa - Jack Best - Heikki Jokinen
Nastalie Tarr - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Rich Lawton - Pablo Soso - Steve Beef - Trip Marteney - HONKS - Sam Sampson

user posted image

I run New Origin Wrestling
PM
^
MichaelSasakiZ1
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Hype
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 705

Donate
Member No.: 58

Name:Drake Howard
Billed From:Houston,Texas
Height and Weight:6'6 240
Alignment:Face
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82uBtK1y8zA
Appearance:ask Staryd
Moveset: ask staryd
Signature Moves:The Vice of Drake (Anaconda Vice),Western lariat (clothesline from hell)
Finishing Moves: Drake's Deadly Trap (future shock), Howard Lock (Buzzkiller)
Entrance:the rock
Character info:Drake Howard been trying to make Comeback tour but noting gone right First to be eliminated in his return debut in TFAIH, TFAIH closing and the lost to Sweetie at AES PrimeTime 4. With that loss, and now the AES:CS have been Cancelled Howard has no where to go when he heard found out BMWF is coming back for one night only he sign too to how better he is now than he was 20 years ago

--------------------
MikeSasaki
Clark Walker
Lewis Walker-
Drake Howard
Panther Mask II
Quentin Erickson (0-1)
Dominick Williamson

The Capello Family
Gervasio Capello
Luciano Capello
Lorenzo Capello
Ludovico Capello
PM
^
Tiffy Lockhart
 Posted: May 25 2017, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Rain rain, go away, and stay that way if Nico Ni is indeed basic
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,080

Donate
Member No.: 102

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: 5

SKELETON SIGNUPS

Name: Tyler Rykren
Nickname: Tyger Cyclone
Ht: 6'3
Wt: 245
Hometown: Akron, OH
Theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kygqcs3sr5y22mc/Tyler%20Rykren%20Theme%20V2.mp3?dl=0
Entrance: on Formula
Apperance: On Formula
Fighting Style/Moveset: on formula
Abilities: on formula
Attributes: on formula
Signatures (and names if applicable):
Finishers (and names):
Other facts: Tyler is the brother of former BMWF World Champion Michael RX and a childhood fan of the promotion.

Name: Emily Rykren
Nickname: Mama Tiger
Ht: 6'1
Wt: 200
Hometown: Akron, OH
Theme: will update
Entrance: on Formula
Apperance: On Formula
Fighting Style/Moveset: on formula
Abilities: on formula
Attributes: on formula
Signatures (and names if applicable):
Finishers (and names):
Other facts: Emily is the cousin of Michael RX and Tyler Rykren, also a childhood fan of BMWF, and #1 Shaymin fan for years.

--------------------
"Tyger, tyger, so bright and so innovative." -Punkie
"half tiger half fire half amazing the only man with three halves" - Matt

user posted image

Amber Ember - SAPW Co-Owner/Leader of Amber Empire | Tyler Rykren - Intercontinyuu Champion/CNW/HPW/SDW
EmRy - Mother of twins/AES Primetime/ROSE | Pastor Lincoln - ProWres World Champion
Annabelle "Annie Mu" Anderson - Head of Harem Talent Agencies

PM
^
Tange9t
 Posted: May 25 2017, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

i deed eet
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 20

Donate
Member No.: 423

Name: Tanner Morgen
Ht: 5'10
Wt: 225 lbs
Hometown: Coleraine, Northern Ireland
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIXw3rg1nxY
Entrance: Uh, stoic walk down, preferably have him raise his left arm in the ring.
Appearance: http://imgur.com/a/ZFRB4 He wears a black sleeveless shirt during his entrance, feel free to skip the logos if they're too much headache.
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): No kicks or knees, no closed-fist punches. Very submission-based, mostly on the arm, lots of working the arm.
Abilities: Move thief, leverage pin, hammer throw
Attributes: High submission/grapples, middling-high arm power/momentum, low running/leg power/leg durability/anything dive-related, other stuff is whatever
Signatures (and names if applicable): Lotus Lock, One-Armed Scissor (Fuji Armbar)
Finishers (and names): TKO (Fireman's Carry Cutter), Kimura Lock

Despite having had absolutely nothing to do with the original BMWF, Tanner Morgen is a very angry lad who, figuring his buggered leg is a ticking time bomb, has decided he's not content to sit around and wait for bookings, instead deciding he wants to prove a point by hurting some old people. Nice. Also he's a big fan of Vin Tage on the down-low.

--------------------
user posted image
My characters
I run TANW, you should check it out.
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: May 26 2017, 12:34 AM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 7,849

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 23 pts

Name: Juan Cortes Sr.
Nickname: El Dragon Ancestral de Mexico
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 260
Hometown: León, Mexico
Theme: Will update later.
Entrance: Something slow and cool.
Appearance: I'll make him in 2K17 one of these days so you get a better idea, but imagine him as he was, just older, chubbier, his hair is down and not in a ponytail, his tights are a brown variation of the old Mexican Dragon tights, he wears cowboy boots, and he enters in a cowboy hat. Basically, he has a western aestetic. You're free to give this a go if you want to try. He's v Danny Trejo.
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Edited Ricky Steamboat.
Abilities: Will update later
Attributes: Will update later
Signatures: Will update later
Finishers: Will update later
Other facts: Juan Cortes Sr. is a legend in the world of Mexico and old AES. He got his start under a mask, as Mexico's hero, Mexican Dragon. But after losing his mask in Luchas de Apuestas, the world got to know the real Juan Cortes: a smooth and comical Mexican man with a lot of heart for both his country, and the great lucha libre style. Along with Grandmaster Danielson and Ace Spade, they were the biggest names in Professional Wrestling at one time.

He never was married, as he spent all of his years traveling around the world from place to place and wrestling, and as such is responsible for fathering multiple children, with only two confirmed as wrestlers in modern day AES, Juan Cortes Jr., and Luanne 'Anne' Cortes. In addition, those who trained with him say that he acted as a father figure to those he trained. One of his students later went on to inherit his mask, and become the second person to use the name Mexican Dragon.

Although he currently spends out his retirement as the head of his own little Mexican food truck, still traveling across the United States, he still agrees to the occasional booking.
Anything else I missed?: Nah

(Thank you to Monty for the accurate translation on the nickname)

------
Name: Roxy Bourdon
Nickname:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: No.
Hometown: Joshua, New Hampshire (though born in Brooklyn, New York)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjnKS4GwVcY
Entrance: Something flashy, feminine, and cool that synchs well with the music.
Appearance: If you can't remember her exact look, go for your interpretation of a lounge singer/wrestler hybrid. Main colors are pink and white. She has long blonde hair. I'd base her look off of Miria from Baccano. I'll make an
Fighting Style/Moveset (if you have an actual moveset/formula, hmu fam): Edit Layla.
Abilities: later
Attributes: later
Signatures later
Finishers later.
Other facts: The trainer of Amy Roselyn and her son, Dr. Main Event (Rudy Cameron), and the aunt to interviewer Molly Bee, Rebecca "Roxy" Cameron (née Bee) was a brooklyn girl with her head up in the clouds, and was particularly smothering and overprotective to others. She was one who'd put up a fight for others if she had no chance of winning. After having her one and only child, Rudy, at sixteen with a Robert Cameron, she tried her best balancing being a nurturing mother, as well as pursuing a career in entertainment. While originally a lounge singer, she eventually went into Pro Wrestling, too, as she lives to entertain, and it was a way to make payments. She ended up growing more attached than she anticipated, and at one point it became not her side job but her main job. It probably helps she had more than a few self defense courses in her day.

Her personality hadn't changed much in the past 20 something years since BMWF was on the air. But now, she acts as a part of the AES Board of Directors alongside Max Karzai. I know what you're thinking, and yes, she would be worried about her son's mad scientist stuff, but she sort of just thinks he's playing pretend. When she was in ProWres, she was the mom to her roster. While she's all but retired now, she's willing to do one last gig, 'cause you can bet she loves AES.
Anything else I missed?:

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.