Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 100,140
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 63

Rep: 4 pts

Awards: 1

user posted image

Helllllooooooo! Your lovely owner Rose Parker here! Well I'll be tickled pink! It's finally time! The journey was awfully long, but oh my God, we are here at Fear Factor! We have matches from simple grudge matches and people who have problems with each other to hard hittin' Championship matches! We will finally reveal the rest of our belts as we have our inaugural champions for the Femme Fatale, Women's, and World Titles! Blood will be spilt! Weapons will indeed be used! The wrestlers ya will see are gonna prove that they're the best! Now here we go! This is the card for FEAR FACTOR! Hehehe!

Tanning Action!
Action Jackson vs Eugene Saint

These two have attacked each other and also have failed in their own attempts at the Chaotic Championship! Ever since their encounter at BAW#2, Action Jackson found himself at the cusp of another title on #3 when Eugene attacked him during the match causin' him to lose! Action attacked Eugene at the last BAW after the latter won the match! They will both settle the score as the #TAN man goes against the Action man with a plan!

Who Gets The Last Laugh?
JC Stone vs Bill Kraven

JC Stone and Bill Kraven's story is filled with hard hits and constant brawlin' that hasn't stopped ever since they fought against each other at BAW#2! They both have pinned each other in different contests, causin' them to have a tie in their rivalry! Now in this match, both men look forward to see who will break the tie and show who the tougher man is! This is one of those kind of matches that make me tingle with excitement in watchin'!

Maya's In A Hazzardous Situation!
Baya Hazzard vs Maya Mori

Baya Hazzard made her statement in her debut at #3, winnin' in her match and beatin' up Maya Mori backstage! These two were stuck together like rice from here as they beat each other up on the next show, delayin' their match to this lovely show! I'm hopin' that this certain delay will cause them to show me what they REALLY can do!

Let's Get Ready 2 Rumbleeeeeeee! - KO Match
Leslie Fairchild vs Dylan Holmes

This is one of the matches that began on day numero uno! With Dylan Holmes winnin' the debut battle royal, Leslie Fairchild felt like his win was all due to luck and that he wouldn't be outperformed over a "Family man"! With that, Dylan was in Leslie's crosshairs until they have a proper match! Here we are now, where the winner of this match has to knock their opponent out! With Leslie bein' a boxer by trade, ya can say that he is the favourite to win! But don't count out 'ol Dylan here, as his own tough nature can stand up to Leslie's punches! Who will be victorious as one stands tall and the other will look at the pretty lights?!

A First Blood Feud!
Madison Carter vs Stheno

The Visage Stheno has been lookin' for faces to rearrange when she got to BAW and the first person she saw was Madison Carter! She has been hauntin' her, followin' her every step and even was victorious against BAW's own Kasumi Moore! Meanwhile, Madison has been unsuccessful so far, bein' oh so close yet so far in her matches! These two will fight in a First Blood match, where the winner has to make the other person pour out that sweet sweet crimson colour! Will Madison finally face her fears and get a win under her belt, or will Stheno get what she wants and make Madison pretty in her image?!

BAW Femme Fatale Championship - Last Woman Standing
Oseiko vs Aria Rothenburg

On our very first BAW, Oseiko won against Aria Rothenburg! Unfortunately for her though, Aria nulled her win due to rules that had her at a disadvantage! These two then foiled each other's plans at each other qualifiers for the Women's Title! Even with that, they worked together to get the opportunity to fight for our other Female belt, the Femme Fatale Championship! With Oseiko winnin' a match to determine the match type, the ninja girl decided on havin' a Last Woman Standin' match! With Aria's knowledge of the rules and Oseiko's knowledge of ninja skills, who will be our first champion and stand tall?!

BAW Chaotic Championship - Ring of Fire Match
John Doe vs Zekunin ©

Zekunin won our first title, the Chaotic Championship! He then had two successful defenses, winnin' against Action Jackson and Eugene Saint! However, this next one will be his biggest challenge to date! John Doe is a man who has been creatin' havoc all over the AES! The winner of the EBOLA tournament (Now called KOLA, a tasty beverage!), he mows down competition as if they were grass! Winnin' a qualifier, he sets his sights on Zekunin's title! The stipulation is unknown due to the nature of the belt rules, but now that we're on our way to Fear Factor, I'm happy to reveal that their match will involve fire! That's right, fire will surround the ring and they cannot escape! The flames will end once the match ends on a pin or submission! Good luck to both competitors who definitely want some of that hot fiya!

BAW Women's Championship - Elimination Fatal 4 Way
Sakura Reece vs Miss Teree vs Black Dahlia vs Blur

All these ladies qualified to go for our top prize for Females! Sakura Reece, a former CNW Women's Champion looks to seek another prize for her own and show that the Old School style is still the best! Miss Teree is BAW's resident superhero and with the change in costume a couple of years ago, she has had a steady career so far and looks to take it to the next level! Black Dahlia is a new addition to this due to a spot bein' open, but don't take the former ROSE Kawaii/Valkyrie champion for granted! Blur is a Mountain Dew sponsored gamer whose interestin' personality is garnerin' some popularity and aims to get the prize of her first title! All 4 ladies have been equal in dominance, but only one will be champion!

BAW World Championship - Fatal 4 Way
Shin Suzuki vs Johnny Nighttime Jr. vs Seth vs Blackout

Finally, we are on our main event! Like our Women's title situation, these 4 competitors had matches to claim spots in this match! Shin Suzuki is a man of honour who shows respect to those who are kind and noble while he shows tenacity to those dishonorable! Seth always seems to be a case of "So close, yet so far", but he is determined to gain his first World title with his determination and heart! Johnny Nighttime Jr and his extraordinary powers is representin' Team Nighttime and he wants to show the world and his pops that he is the real deal! Blackout is a man who had made his presence and talent known in all of the AES! People can claim that "The Artist" is perhaps the favourite to win and honestly, I don't blame them! Who will represent my company?! Who will dominate and show everyone that they're top dog?! Who will rise up to the top and claim the World Championship?!

Stay Tuned.

--------------------
My Characters:

Alex Santos - Primetime, Phoenix, GTLL, RISE | Kamara Moore - NOW Elite, Primetime, HPW, Scrapyard | Rose Parker w/ Alyssa Turner - BAW, HPW, REV-X | Kasumi Moore - BAW, UWOT, LOVE | Jackson Douglas w/ Tia Chang - Primetime | Jade Andersen - | El Mericano - MDLL | Peacekeeper - GTLL | Aja Firehart - ALEVATION:NF | Troy Griffin - NOW Trials | Jon Quinn - Phoenix | Simon Clausen - TANW | Gallows - | Biffy -

Rose Parker:
- Rookie Of The Year 2013 (Shared w/ La Red)
- Female Wrestler Of The Year 2016 (Shared w/ DJ Wavebird)
- Owner of BAW
- SAPW Television Champion (Last & Forever)
PM
^
Oseiko
 Posted: May 26 2017, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

"The Black Widow"
Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 790

Donate
Member No.: 85

Rep: 4 pts

Awards: None

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
J.C. Stone
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Kill The Man, Become The Monster...
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 100

Donate
Member No.: 86

Rep: 1 pts

JC Stone was annoyed (what else was new?).

He was waiting, somewhat impatiently, for his family to arrive at the gym, pacing back and forth in the ring. He wanted to get in some important training for his match against Bill Kraven at BAW Fear Factor, and he figured that if he at least trained with someone he knew was as tough as they come... i.e., his wife, "The Hot Pink Machine" Kaye, he would have a chance.

Not that he needed it, anyway. He knew he was tougher than Bill Kraven.

Still, it was at the insistance of his stepdaughter, Ariel Bridges, that he should at least make sure he was ready to hold his own against Kraven, just in case. And begrudgingly, Stone agreed.

He could never say "no" to her. Despite how annoying she can get at times.

So there he was, dressed in his usual ring gear, waiting impatiently in the ring for his sparring opponent.

And out bounces Ariel, dressed in her own ring gear, complete with the cat eye contact lenses and stage fangs, grinning her Cheshire grin as she runs up to the ring. Stone blinks, stepping out of the way as she leaps over the top rope and rolls into the center of the ring.

"... oh don't fucking tell me I'm sparring with you..." Stone dreads. "I don't wanna hurt ya, cat."

"Me? Nah, I'm the manager." Ariel grins.

Stone raises an eyebrow. "The hell you say."

And out she came. Dressed in her old white and pink ring gear, her equally colored leather mask hanging off her belt as she glares at Stone with those mismatched eyes of hers. That glare that would give even the toughest man a bit of pause.

"... am I in trouble?"

"When are you NOT in trouble?"

"... you got me there."

Kaye steps over the top rope, her eyes not leaving Stone, as she approaches him. Despite being only five feet eleven inches, she still seems imposing, as Stone takes a step back. Unnatural heat radiates from Kaye's body as she merely detaches her mask from her belt, and slips it over her face.

"... okay, what's with the--"

And Kaye immediately lets loose with a thrust to the throat, causing Stone to stagger backwards, gasping.

"Son of a--!!" Stone immediately retaliates, punching Kaye in the face as hard as he can.

Kaye barely reacts, then grabs Stone by the throat, setting him up for a chokeslam. Quickly he knocks her hand aside, swiftly rolling out of the ring.

"Okay what the hell!!" Stone shouts. "Have you lost your damn mind, Kaye?! What I do?!!"

"What HAVEN'T you done?" Kaye replies.

To which Ariel shrugs, and turns to jump out of the ring to Kaye's corner.

"I"m putting you through your paces, Jeremy..." Kaye explains, taking a step back from the ring to allow Stone to re-enter the ring. "You want to hold your own against Kraven, you'll have to hold your own against me. And you know full well that's easier said than done."

"You haven't been in the ring in years, Kaye!" Stone argues.

"And that should matter to me?" Kaye's eyes narrow behind her mask. "You know me. You know what I can do. So hold your own against me or burn like everyone else I've defeated."

"... shit..." Stone realizes how serious Kaye is. So he cracks his knuckles and readies himself for the literally hellacious onslaught Kaye had in her arsenal.

Kaye throws a swift clothesline, but Stone ducks under it, moving behind her and throws a stiff elbow to the back of her head. But all it does it cause Kaye to stagger forward, immediately retaliating with a backhand that Stone blocks, quickly he throws a straight right hand to Kaye's face. Kaye steps backwards, absorbing the shot, and abruptly strikes Stone in the face with a big boot.

Stone falls, hitting the mat, but he rolls up to his feet, promptly charging forward to clothesline Kaye, finally forcing her to the mat.

Then she sits up.

"Sonnuva-- don't start that shit!" Stone grabs Kaye in a headlock, bearing down on her, grinding against her windpipe. Kaye grabs upward at Stone's shaved head, countering in a snapmare. Stone quickly rolls out away from Kaye before she could hit him with anything else, then pauses as he sees Kaye roll out of the ring.

"What the hell're you..."

He then pauses, seeing Kaye reach under the ring to pull out a steel chair.

"Okay, what the fuck're you doing?!"

"BAW is an Extreme Rules division, right?" Kaye reminds him. "You'd better be ready to start swinging chairs around in your match with Kraven if you wanna win."

"... shit..." Stone realizes how right she is, and slides out of the ring, reaching under the apron to grab a steel chair of his own. Both he and Kaye climb back into the ring, steel chairs in hand, and both start swinging, striking metal upon metal, and Ariel, at ringside, grins happily.

"STEEL CHAIR FIGHT!! HARDCORE!!!" she cheers. "GO GET 'EM, MOMMY!!"

"WHO THE FUCK SIDE'RE YOU ON, CAT?!!" Stone shouts at Ariel, as he keeps swinging, but Kaye's abnormal strength gets the better of him as his chair gets knocked aside, and Stone gets clocked in the face with the metal foreign object.

Stone staggers backwards, ringing in his ears loud.

"... fuck..."

He quickly shakes off the ringing, seeing Kaye swinging at him again. Hastily, he blocks with his own steel chair, and retaliates with a shot to Kaye's gut, doubling down with a strong steel chair shot to her back.

She promptly stands straight back up, glaring angrily at Stone.

"..." Stone blinks twice. "... oh come the fuck on..."

Kaye kicks Stone in the chest, causing him to fall backwards into the ring corner, and Kaye charges in at him, clotheslining him viciously hard in the neck, knocking the wind out of him. Then grabs him by the neck, lifting him upward with astonishing strength and driving him down backfirst in a powerful chokeslam.

Stone lays there, motionless.

"... wow..." Ariel's eyes widen. "I think you overdid it there, Mommy."

Kaye cocks her head curiously, staring down at Stone's prone body, the neutral visage of unconsciousness on his face.

"... I guess I did."

---

"Urgh..." slowly, Stone comes to, eyes slowly opening. Looking up to see the unmasked face of the same woman who had chokeslammed him halfway straight to Hell, his head resting in her lap.

"Sorry about that," Kaye apologized, smiling sheepishly.

"... no you're not..." Stone retorts.

"Okay, partially sorry. Better?"

"... yeah..." Stone sits up, wincing as his back still feels tight. "Ah... shit, Kaye. Y'know if you ever decided to come out of retirement you would probably wreck everyone's shit pretty easily."

"Probably..."

"So why don't you?"

"Because if I did, I'd give up being... well, normal..." Kaye looks to her gloved hand, almost thoughtfully. "And I like being normal."

"... hmph. Fair enough." Stone sighs, then looks to Ariel, who's sitting next to him on all fours, a very cat-like pose. "You didn't convince her like you did me?"

"I did. Didn't take." Ariel shrugs.

"It's fine. Really..." Kaye adds. "Between you and Ariel I think this family is doing all right on the professional wrestling front."

"Well, if I can find a way to get booked that is..." Ariel grumbles.

"Well..." Stone thinks. "Shit. Bill Kraven. I suppose if I even have a snowball's chance to beat him I gotta keep at this, don't I?" He looks to Kaye. "You and your no-sellin' ass... I gotta be able to hold my own against you if I wanna beat him."

"Maybe," Kaye says, reaching for her mask. "Feel like another round of hellfire and brimstone, as the old chestnut goes?"

"... well, hell..." Stone shakes his head with a smirk. "Don't suppose I got much of a choice, don't I?"

"If you want to beat Kraven?" Kaye slips the mask back on. "Not a chance in Hell."

Kaye stands up from the bench, walking back towards the ring. And Stone looks to Ariel, who's just smiling at him.

"Help."

"Nope. She's scary." =^^=

"... shit."

Stone sighs, and stands up, walking towards the ring, where Kaye waits.

--------------------
PM
^
Seth
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 70

Donate
Member No.: 45

Rep: 2 pts

Shaymin flips on the kitchen lights at the house.

The joshi is holding a couple of bags of groceries in one hand, putting them down on the table before noticing an empty 6 pack of Ruby Redbird Shiner beer on the table. As far as she was aware, it was a full 6 pack in the fridge. The only one at the house was Seth, and she could easily put two and two together. That Seth was drinking them.

”...Shay?”

Shaymin’s thoughts were answered by Seth’s voice in the living room. The Riolu was hunched up against the couch, his knees up to his chest, his red-colored eyes deep in thought. Beside him were a couple of bone-dry bottles already, with the rest sitting on the nearby dark oak endtable. It really seemed like he wanted to finish the entirety of them.

She felt like she knew what it was about.

”Guessing it’s about Blackout?”

Seth nodded. It was a far cry from what had been seen from Seth the last time seen on BAW, where he had seemingly flung off his shackles of self-doubt. What happened on NOW just brought back those thoughts, full-force. That there he was about to have another one of the biggest matches of his life. And after SAPW was gone, after IBW was gone, after WAT was gone, this would be potentially the end of his proverbial championship window. Against his biggest enemy, a respectable and honorable wrestler, and the crazy wild card. Any one of them could win the world title and then there was him. After having lost the SAPW World Championship and the ZPW Championship, there he was.

At this point, there was no more inbetween. Either Seth would earn what he had desired for 3 years, or he would live in shame until he got another opportunity. This wouldn’t be like the others. He was sure that Suzuki or JNJ would be able to get another world title shot, and as of recently Blackout had one of his own. But then there was him.

The sheer amount of pressure was finally getting to him. Potentially some of the most pressure to perform in the entirety of AES.

His focus again snaps back to Shaymin, who was staring concerned at the Riolu. Seth just didn’t know what to tell her. She’d heard everything before, but this time it felt so much more primal. It was either win and have his name embedded in history, lose and go down as one of the biggest failures in wrestling.

”Shay, I just want to think for a while.” He murmured. He put his head back down to his knees. Shaymin nodded at that point.

”I can try to find something to do for the next hour or so if it’ll help.” She replied back, Seth said a small ”Thank you...” as she left. Seth took another sip of the beer before putting his head back to his knees, shaking in place in sheer nervousness.

Seth reaches to the endtable, pulling out his MP3 player. He puts the earbuds in his ears, then turns on something that he had sworn off the last time:

Are you worried?

Effectively, negative reinforcement. That same thing he put on repeat before the last BAW in order to ensure and get it through his head that he just couldn’t screw up and that there was so much riding on every single match he had at this point. All Seth can do is look at the floor at this point.
He feels tired. Seth tries to keep his eyes open, blinking a few times tiredly, but Seth eventually closes his eyes and goes into a deep sleep, that voice still able to be heard in the earbuds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth gasps as he wakes up, looking around immediately in panic. Everything felt different, and he was right.

He wasn’t in a living room like he was before, there were no earbuds on his ears. It looked like he was on a shore, a beach shore. Laying on golden sand as far as he could see and a flawless, darkened sky that was on the horizon. But one thing he noticed in peculiar was a pond closer inland, surrounded by tall grass. An oasis on this beach he was in. Seth stands up to walk towards it.

He noticed how good the sand underneath his feet felt, how good that the smell of the nearby seawater was. Things he didn’t really take in before and was allowed to in this picturesque environment. Seth had become so preoccupied with just getting better as a wrestler that he didn’t really give himself the opportunity to experience such small details. More and more of these small senses started magnifying themselves: maybe it was the warmth of the sun beating down, maybe it was the beautiful sights to take in.

Seth approached the pond that he had seen earlier, taking a peek at the water.

It was easily the most beautiful water that he had ever seen but it felt... off. It looked like water but Seth couldn’t quite think of what was wrong with it.

”It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

The light voice came from behind Seth. He quickly turned around, putting up his arms up in self-defense.

In front of him was a slightly smaller Riolu, about a head shorter than he was. The smaller Riolu doesn’t attack, though, but rather reaches up to put an arm on Seth’s shoulder.

”Relax. You’ll be attacking yourself.”

”Right. Another Riolu here.” Seth replied back. Again, he looked around. Maybe for anybody else? But something wasn’t right with this one and Seth slapped his head in embarrassment.

”Yourself as in... me? No idea how that works.” Seth shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Still looked for others here.

”You’re in your own subconscious. I’m, well, you. Maybe generated from a small spark regarding your newfound ambition or idealistic nature, but you.”

Seth looked about him, up and down. Indeed, he saw features of himself in this, but almost younger. About the age he was when he was with his former trainer. And back then he was idealistic, bright-eyed just about. And he wasn’t like he was today. Today, he was grounded in reality, almost depressed, in a way.

”Right...” Seth replied back. It felt surreal in every way possible. This setting, the one he was talking to. Seth got on his knees at this point when he saw the pond of aura again.

”What is this?” Seth asked, genuinely curious. It looked like water. It legitimately looked like an ultra-blue, almost gel-like water. The only difference is sounds of fuzzling and almost popping that could be heard when Seth got close as Seth looked at his own reflection in the stuff.

”This is aura, all in its purest form.” The younger Seth replied. ”What we don’t even have in our bodies but something that’s a lot more of the concept. Ultimately, this is what binds us as beings and the decay of such. The strings of the universe.”

”String theory, basically.” Seth replied back, still looking into the stuff that was too much to really comprehend. The younger Seth looked confused.

OR it’s what binds us as beings together and the decay of such bindings.” He replied back, looking agitated that the current Seth didn’t get it. Seth realized the concept might have went over his head, seeing as this Riolu was himself, only possibly a decade younger than he is now.

”Look. It... might be a little too much for you to understand, it deals with...”

”Or maybe you don’t understand it because your own sense of togetherness has been frayed by what has happened in AES.”

Seth looked shocked. He took it like a hurtful insult from the younger Seth. ”How could you say something like that?”

”Because your mind emotionally has been torn in two because of the antics of a few people. Blackout. Firsty. Estramir. Davis. All of which wanted to tear into your thought process, trust, emotional state and destroy it. Looks like they did the trick if that’s your answer for what your main fuel for life is.” The other Seth said, keeping that same smile about him.

Seth kept staring at his reflection. What was being said made sense.

The younger Seth put a hand on the shoulder of the current Seth.

”Maybe you lost your own self after so many years. Maybe you need to find what yourself really is. And I’ll be right here.”

Then the younger self shoved Seth into the lake of aura.

And Seth just dropped like a rock, unable to breathe.

Unable to think.

But only able to feel.

As he reached the bottom and curled up into a fetal position, all he felt was a sense of calm enveloping him.

Like nothing could hurt him or harm him, emotionally or physically.

And closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth couldn’t see anything, feel anything, every single one of his senses blocked off. Including his sensing of aura. He was not sure why the last one was being blocked, seeing where he was right now.

It terrified him, simply put. He was a reactive being and everything that he could react to was taken away. Seth hyperventilated. He wanted to struggle, and thrash about violently, but he couldn’t feel anything of his being. All this did was cause more stress to accumulation. Almost as if there was an itch that he needed to scratch, but there wasn’t any indication of what or where it was. He tried to fight the feeling, but he didn’t even know where he could find himself amongst all of the trouble.

Wait.

Maybe that was telling of something? That Seth hasn’t been able to find himself for quite a while because, simply put, he was being identified by others as well as himself as just the trouble around him throughout his entire life rather than as himself.

Every time he got close to somebody, one way or another, it all turned out to go horribly wrong. His former trainer, Richie, Cassidy. All of those his fault. If he actually saved Dahlia from the fall that killed her, if he hadn’t made Richie snap by being close as a friend, if he hadn’t attacked Cassidy with a chair during his match in SAPW, maybe things would be different for Seth. Maybe things would be different in the entirety of AES and he was shaping it by the judgements that were made. Maybe Blackout wouldn’t even be as powerful as he is and would have been defeated for good in AES by Richie, but the exact opposite happened, in Seth’s mind, only because he were there.

There were so many things that were his fault just simply because he got close to someone else. As a butterfly effect. Only because he wanted to become close with another and would react to it on instinct. And he was living proof of the hedgehog’s dilemma in action. This is where it got him, everything riding on a single match whether his legacy would be a shining beacon for those like him, or whether it would ruin that legacy for the rest of his life.

Ultimately though, where would he be on the other side of the equation of the hedgehog’s dilemma? Maybe like Evie?

That’s when a complete perspective shift happened. His body, his muscles, his breathing finally relaxed itself.

If he didn’t have anyone else, Seth would have ultimately rejected the world. As painful as the eventual relationships would have become, if he didn’t have the people around him, he probably would have gone insane.

And that’s what the younger Seth meant about the true meaning of aura and how it binds everything together. He didn’t need to search out those relationships that would eventually hurt him, but Seth was pulled to them almost like a magnet by his own natural inclinations. And in doing so gave him growth as a being. Some of them caused him pain that would eventually define him, Seth became a reactionary being due to it. But the experience and drive that he got from those were undeniable. He had to look where he was. He was in a world title match. He was considered one of the top people in AES even by some. Not because he was like what he is now, but because of his idealistic nature when he started. Wanting to become Richie’s friend in order to face Blackout. Wanting to take down The Void along with others. Being with Shaymin as a husband. All of it was because of these relationships that he would find himself in, both positive and negative.

And realized that’s what he should take out of everything. His relationships to him haven’t been a hindrance, they’ve only been natural progression of him as a Riolu and only made him stronger and more effective.

And that was his aura. His connection to life itself. His love and his anger, as well as the biggest case to him: his identity.

Seth realized it’s made him into himself. The people around him. Where he could find his identity by looking at others.

And that’s all it took to keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth wakes up. The setting felt familiar but yet… different. He was back in the house. Not in a dream, not in his subconscious, but in the world he knew. He peeks around after that interesting experience. Now, though, he notices all of those senses from earlier. The smell, the touch of the carpet beneath him, the rays of light beaming in from outside. The Riolu stands back up to his feet and stretches his arms. He looks out the window at that light.

And Seth had woken up after being dead in his emotional state and relationships for years.
And smiled.

”Time to win my first world title. Let’s go.

I’m the real me again.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.