Gold Armbars: 108,430
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 5 pts

Awards: None

user posted image

So here's the deal!

Over the Top 2 is much like the first. 30 40 men. Royal rumble style. The winner will receive a shot at any title of any fed at any time and a nice belt to go with it. This will, of course, have to be negotiated with the fed owner etc but go nuts. I'm not 100% on an air date at this point but signups will probably be closing around the end of March/Beginning of April.

This time, things are a little different. This will be in PS4 2k17 and all signups are secret. Yup, that's right. However, if you do want to promo then it's entirely up to you if you want to unveil your character.

Here's the signup info. Send this to me in a PM with the character name CLEARLY in the title of the message. It's completely up to you who you want to sign up but keep in mind I'm doing this to elevate a character - if you feel you have a character who could benefit from winning this then put them in. 1 slot per person, please. First come first served, no reserves.

CODE
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname (prefix or middle)[/b]:
[b]Billed Hometown[/b]:
[b]Billed Height and Weight[/b]:
[b]Alignment[/b]: Face? Heel? Tweener?
[b]Theme[/b]:
[b]Moveset[/b]: Feel free to be as detailed or as loose as you like. I may fiddle with the move sets a little, but if there are ever any major changes I shall consult you beforehand.
[b]Signatures (and if you want them to be named, names)[/b]:
[b]Finishers (and if you want them to be named, names)[/b]:
[b]Abilities[/b]: Ok, simply put, no comeback.
[b]Attributes[/b]: If you don't have any specifics, feel free to tell me what should be highest and lowest.
[b]Code/Description[/b]: What do they look like? Or, if they're on Community Creations (PS4), what are the tags? Reference pictures would be great.
[b]Entrance[/b]: Motions, pyros, titantron, lighting, etc.
[b]Other details[/b]: Any other significant details to add?
[b]Character Bio:[/b]

--------------------

Sir Dan Danielson the Third | Justice | Aoi Shinigami | Chell Sweetie | Jason East | Claude*Dreiz | Blueberry Surprise | The Great Gamblini | Strawberry Shortcake and Raspberry Sundae | Lucilius Lachance | Leslie Fairchild | Devin Decker | BANG Shinigami
Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

please can you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest
Group Icon

Group: General Manager

Donate

11 Slots taken so far as of 18:27 GMT 01/03/2017. I'll continue to update.

If you sign up and your CAW isn't on CC yet, let me know when it is. I have all the DLC.

--------------------

Sir Dan Danielson the Third | Justice | Aoi Shinigami | Chell Sweetie | Jason East | Claude*Dreiz | Blueberry Surprise | The Great Gamblini | Strawberry Shortcake and Raspberry Sundae | Lucilius Lachance | Leslie Fairchild | Devin Decker | BANG Shinigami
Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

21 spots taken so far.

--------------------

Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Signups are closed! Wow! Thanks for all the interest guys. Apologies if you didn't make the cut, but if you didn't make the cut for the main event I will happily book you on a mid-card match.

--------------------

Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Okay - so since we've had so many signups in such a short amount of time...

Fuck it. 40 men it is. So, here's the deal. I'm going to open the other 10 slots.

Gogogo.

--------------------

Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 2 2017, 07:17 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

And signups closed again. Thanks everyone!

--------------------

Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Hey everyone. I'll be downloading any CAWs that will be on CC over the next few days, if you could all please reupload your dudes that would be great. If you need time to make them, that's fine, just let me know pls.

If I have to make your CAW I'll still do that obviously. If you need to add me on PSN my username is SirDanDanielson.

Thankssssssss

--------------------

Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.