TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> GTLL Signups, Welcome to the Grand Temple
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 01:16 AM
Quote Post

FOOKFAYS
Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 745,540
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 75

Rep: 17 pts

Awards: 7

Before signing up please read THIS. Big thanks to Matt for letting me steal his PrimeTime signup sheet.

Name:
Appearance: Pictures preferred, though I can work with text as well.
Theme:
Alignment:
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals:
Wrestling Style: A few sentences about your Luchador's wrestling style. Do they do lots of flippy stuff? Do they take their opponent to the ground for submissions? Maybe they prefer a good old fashioned fistfight? Try to describe their personality too. Are they a coward? Are they cocky? Are they a no nonsense kind of guy? You can also compare their moveset and personality to a real wrestler and I'll attempt to replicate that.
Finisher: How does your luchador end their matches? Every move in the game can be found here, if you can't be bothered looking then just name a move and it's most likely in there.

Tag Team/Stable Name:
Members:
Theme:
Brief description of gimmick, personality, and goals:

Please do individual sign-ups for each member of a tag team or stable too.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Pictures preferred, though I can work with text as well.
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals:[/b]
[b]Wrestling Style:[/b] A few sentences about your Luchador's wrestling style. Do they do lots of flippy stuff? Do they take their opponent to the ground for submissions? Maybe they prefer a good old fashioned fistfight? Try to describe their personality too. Are they a coward? Are they cocky? Are they a no nonsense kind of guy? You can also compare their moveset and personality to a real wrestler and I'll attempt to replicate that.
[b]Finisher:[/b] How does your luchador end their matches? [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/927675-fire-pro-wrestling-returns/faqs/39005]Every move in the game can be found here[/URL], if you can't be bothered looking then just name a move and it's most likely in there.

[b]Tag Team/Stable Name:[/b]
[b]Members:[/b]
[b]Theme:[/b]
[b]Brief description of gimmick, personality, and goals:[/b]

Please do individual sign-ups for each member of a tag team or stable too.

--------------------
Blackout | Brand | Carlyle Connor | Crevan Dwyer | Dorado | El HNNNNNGH | Helgrim Bjornson | Jill Swallows
Keenan Frost | Koala Mask & Kangaroo Mask | 'Bitter' Marty Jannetty | Ryland Patrick | White Goodman

user posted image

PM
^
OutcastBOS
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 1,790

Donate
Member No.: 78

Rep: 6 pts

Awards: None

I would like to throw down two reservations if possibru pls and thx

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Characters I play!
Active:
Primetime: Udo, Vigo and Hella Woflhousen, Lance Murdock, Harley Jakobs, Liane Murdock
ALEVIATION: Molotov, Mars (Murdock), Ursa, Harley Jakobs,Jessie Lynch
BAW: Sagi Fushojiki
CNW: Mercer Murdock, RIN Shinigami, Yuki
CFPW: Lance Murdock
CCA: Big Daddy Bobby Bundy
HPW: Dirty Deeds, Inc
NOW: Syo Mishima
ROSE: Caid Murdock, Wren Sullivan
SAPW: Cassidy "Cazz" Jordann Thunder Nelson and Jesse Grime aka The Wylde Onez (minus Vic Vandal, who is owned by Adam)
TDW: Mars (Murdock), Clint James
AESCS: Josh Jordann
DZWA: Rowdy Reiko
FCW: Liane Murdock
GTLL: Zaterra
GSB: Eddie Jordann, Max Murdock

Inactive:
General Reiko Akuji, Tank Murdock, Adam Atlas, Orion Mareno, Blues and Rhythm, Nikki Valentine and AC Marko
PMEmail Poster
^
RCM
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Punter!
Gold Armbars: 160

Donate
Member No.: 289

Rep: 1 pts

I would like to reserve one spot, please.

--------------------
YouTube | TwitchTV | Twitter

My Characters
CCA: Ryan Matthews
GTLL: Erica Li
RISE: Erica Lee Parker
TDW: Tony Hawk

ded characters
DAB: Tequila

PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
IDBC
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 06:11 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 4,019

Donate
Member No.: 52

Rep: 7 pts

Reserving 2

--------------------
Aiko Shōkan - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Chase Maverick - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa
En Garde!: Olivier de la Fère, René d'Herblay & Vallon - Estramir Mastern - Harold Remington-Harrington - Harvey Lotts
Heikki Jokinen - HONKS - Jack Best - Miss Teree - Nastalie Tarr - Nehemiah - Pablo Soso - Rich Lawton
Roche Fortier - Stellar - Steve Beef - The Wanderer - Trip Marteney - Vin Tage - Wolfie Blair

Other
Lucien Reuben (Manager for hire)
Sam Sampson (Owner of New Origin Wrestling)

I run New Origin Wrestling

user posted image
PM
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 06:43 AM
Quote Post

please can you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 108,440

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 5 pts

Me gustaría reservar una posición de favor

--------------------

Sir Dan Danielson the Third | Justice | Aoi Shinigami | Chell Sweetie | Jason East | Claude*Dreiz | Blueberry Surprise | The Great Gamblini | Strawberry Shortcake and Raspberry Sundae | Lucilius Lachance | Leslie Fairchild | Devin Decker | BANG Shinigami
Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
Delta
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Piledriver Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,660

Donate
Member No.: 236

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 3

I'll take a spot.

--------------------
"...and my first instinct was, be Shawn Michaels."

"Come to the fucking California." - HastuneNiko, 2016

Characters I Play
"De Kultur" Joshua Pine | Splat Purchase | Dustin Delta | Finn Maniloa
The Microsoft Office | "Golden Boy" Hank Arlington
"The Crown Jewel" Kou Innervale | Peter Sejhound | "Quick" Nick Silver
Tina Brasch | Darya, the Queen of the Badlands | Madelyn House, Jr.

Championships and Awards
1x ProWres Olympic Champion
1x UWOT Cardboard Champion (Current)
PM
^
EpicKiraX
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 08:15 AM
Quote Post

FUCK YOU LOL
Group Icon

Group: Bodacious
Gold Armbars: 20,627

Donate
Member No.: 66

Awards: 12

Name: Nemesiso
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/I1Uh07U.jpg
Theme: https://soundcloud.com/boyakazza/evil-man-theme
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Claiming to be a descendent of the Aztec god "Mictlantecuhtli", the god of the dead, Nemesiso looks to carry out pain and punishment in his name. He claims that he'll conquer the world of professional wrestling and be its ruler, and he is very serious about achieving this goal. He's very mischievous, violent and is always plotting his plans three steps ahead of time. He's basically an over the top moustache-twirling villain. ALSO NO THIS IS NOT GOING TO BECOME LIKE STERLING DID.
Wrestling Style: Nemesiso is very overconfident when it comes to how he wrestles in the ring, as he always believes he has every match won before it even begins. He does plenty of flippy moves, but he also uses plenty of dirt tactics. He can be pretty cowardly any time the opponent begins to get the upperhand, but he only uses his time outside the ring to plan his next actions. Also he does a lot of cutters because he's a luchador and they all do cutters for some reason.
Finisher: Moonstomp, if that's not in then Butterfly DDT.

--------------------
user posted image
"Red Dead Redemption wasn't good, Gun was always better." - Massecurr, 2016.
PMEmail Poster
^
IDBC
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 4,019

Donate
Member No.: 52

Here are my two.

Name: Miss Teree
Appearance: http://imgur.com/In2horv and http://imgur.com/PdbmCVU This is her most recent look from SAPW, I dunno if it is on your save but I think OD made it.
Theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/irxp5hj26xbmfrf/Miss%20Teree%20full.mp3?dl=0
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: One of AES' resident superheroes looking to help out people in need and stop crime. Miss Teree is looking to change things up and find ways to be seen as less of a joke and shed the image of that clumsy girl from ROSE. After Dark Tournament, she's picked up a lot of momentum. She is currently looking for her long last father, a goal known only be a few people she trusts, it's a long and trying search.
Wrestling Style: I've always used Sin Cara as a base, it's very FLIPPY but with her latest evolution I'm considering making it EVEN MORE FLIPPY like Kalisto. Her current FPR moveset I'm happy with, there's a lot of high flying stuff there, but if there's even more flippy moves that aren't in her moveset then had them. She's not very big on strikes, mainly uses her flying and quick grappling skills.
Finisher: If there's a Hurricanrana DDT then use that, if not the DDT she currently has as a finisher will do. Also a Shooting Star Press from the top.

=====

Name: Drone Beckett
Appearance: Okay this CAW you definitely have on FPR, it's been there for a while. https://youtu.be/ZqTIxVY7Qgk?t=3m26s This look is what I prefer for Drone, I'm not a fan of the horizontal stripe design, it's a bit too silly for me.
Theme: https://youtu.be/hmSxNxFwIBQ?t=12s
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Drone Beckett is a psychotic beekeeper. He takes things very personally especially when people make fun of his job. Walks around backstage with bees which he will unleash on his enemies without hesitation. He was teased a lot as a kid due to his fascination of bees, but now he's out to get revenge on everyone who wronged him.

He is on a quest to re-establish the Toy Soldiers as a threat in AES and this temple seems to be the place to do it. Now that he's thrown enough money out of desperation to get an attractive female counterpart, he thinks that he'll be able to successfully spread the word of bees and the Toy Soldiers

Wrestling Style: His moveset on FPR works perfectly, a lot of strikes that STING, from fast chops to kicks. He also does a lot of high flying moves, most of them are high risk. Stupidly high risk. His grappling is his weak point, any technical wrestler will be able to out grapple him and ground him quite easily.

Finisher: SUPERKICK.

--------------------
Aiko Shōkan - Baldomero La Estatua w/Señor Gené - Charanjeet Singh w/Ishan Singh - Chase Maverick - Drone Beckett w/Queen Lissa
En Garde!: Olivier de la Fère, René d'Herblay & Vallon - Estramir Mastern - Harold Remington-Harrington - Harvey Lotts
Heikki Jokinen - HONKS - Jack Best - Miss Teree - Nastalie Tarr - Nehemiah - Pablo Soso - Rich Lawton
Roche Fortier - Stellar - Steve Beef - The Wanderer - Trip Marteney - Vin Tage - Wolfie Blair

Other
Lucien Reuben (Manager for hire)
Sam Sampson (Owner of New Origin Wrestling)

I run New Origin Wrestling

user posted image
PM
^
Sai
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 09:10 AM
Quote Post

Eternal GM
Group Icon

Group: Yee!
Gold Armbars: 270

Donate
Member No.: 294

Awards: 1

One reservation please.

--------------------
My active characters:
Ammon Gahiji|Evie Keller|Tommy Hayakawa|Truck Reno|Garland Creid
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:00 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 8,019

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 24 pts

I'll have a second sign up, but I need to think on a few elements. But for now...

Name: "The Fantastic" Octavio Maximilian
Appearance: 2K16: https://youtu.be/kgEAcytIMso?t=779
2K14: https://youtu.be/tx2MvRVMriA?t=916
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tQlC67lIyM
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Octavio is a flamboyant and popular Russian-Spanish stage magician (parents were Spanish, he was born in Russia while they lived there, his family moved back to Spain later on), who's also somewhat of an anti-social weirdo off the set. He has a very low opinion of humanity. He looks down on them and considers them worthless, only willing to spare some time for those who are very different from the rest. The only two things he seems to respect in the world are his doves that he uses for his stage performances. He even talks to the damn things.

After an already successful stage career, he took an odd turn and asked to be thrown into the world of Professional Wrestling. It's here that he began using underhanded tactics to win his matches, and became hated among his people. Some even went as far as to try and poison him out of anger and spite, but even after ingesting deadly amounts of poison, record levels without killing someone in fact, Octavio survived. The story of how he survived was amazing enough to make headlines in the newspaper, where people gave him the title of "The Modern Day Rasputin".

He's made one appearance in Pro Wrestling: All Star, but he's chosen to sign up to Gran Templo de Lucha Libre.

Wrestling Style: While the occasional flippy doesn't hurt, he wrestles a mostly technical and heel mind game moveset. Very much parts Muta, Stardust and Goldust.
Finisher: The Prestige (Turning Diamond Cutter), although be sure to throw in Magic Spell somewhere.

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW) - SpaceGun StarGlider (PW:AS) - Trent Cannon (SDW)
PM
^
Sai
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

Eternal GM
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 270

Donate
Member No.: 294

Name: Jaguar Sangre
Appearance: Lots of Reds, golds, and greens on his tights. Make it look somewhat rustic if you can? Like sorta traditional Aztec/Mayan warrior gear turned into wrestling attire. Also a Jaguar mask if you can manage to make one. It doesn't have to be like King from Tekken, but I know a Jaguar mask is kind of asking a lot so whatever you can make will work. I don't have firepro so yeah.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItftaWF7jTg
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: I had a huge write-up of the character that I spent like an hour on that somehow got deleted in the process of writing this up and i'm so mad. Anyway long story short, He's the leader of a cult of Jaguar Priests who seeks to bring Mexico back to the glory days of Tenochtitlan. He's here in GTLL to spread his influence and message through violence and blood.
Wrestling Style: Closest comparison would be an Alberto Del Rio type where you can clearly see the lucha influence, but he's not running around doing a ton of wacky acrobatic flips.
Finisher: The Rite of Cleansing (RKO or similar cutter type move.)

--------------------
My active characters:
Ammon Gahiji|Evie Keller|Tommy Hayakawa|Truck Reno|Garland Creid
PM
^
Stardy
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,722

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 22 pts

Awards: 5

2 spots

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
TBK
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 8,019

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 24 pts

Name: Carmen Castellano
Appearance: I can get her face right, but not her attire, so I'll honestly leave it up to you. Probably something similar to the Mexican Dragon CAW with inverted colors, except with some kind of top, obviously, and nothing covering her arms. She typically wears a half-mask (the ninja mask thing) with some kind of cool design on it. I'll see what you can cook up with the parts in FPR, if it's cool. For body type, I guess think Dana Brooke.
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqdZgQ2as0 specifically, this cut https://www.dropbox.com/s/ajacpk7gtex2ojt/Carmen%20theme.mp3?dl=0
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Carmen Castellano is a luchadora from Mexico, and the niece of the second Mexican Dragon, as well as a gymnast and bodybuilder. More recently, she was recruited to Alex Arellano's Pillar Talent Agency, and will be reassigned to work in Gran Templo de Lucha Libre.

Carmen has had a long and documented history for her obsessively, fiercely competitive personality in the past. She has targeted others constantly as a kid, wanting to show her superiority. Now that she's in wrestling, she prefers to go on a search for who she believes to be her equal competition in whatever federation she's in, and then looks to rival them and prove herself as better. It's not enough to just beat them in a match, however, as she looks to best whoever her rival is in EVERYTHING. Any wrestler they beat, she wants to beat that same wrestler, but do it faster. Anything that shows she can do better than her opponent, she goes for it. She wants nothing more than to outdo them. Unfortunately, this means making reckless, and often stupid bets

Although she has been wrestling since she was seventeen (she's currently 22), GTLL will be her first time wrestling outside of her home country.
Wrestling Style: Mostly lucha with lots of heavy striking and showboating.
Finisher: Argentine Backbreaker or something similar would be cool.

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW) - SpaceGun StarGlider (PW:AS) - Trent Cannon (SDW)
PM
^
Delta
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 02:56 PM
Quote Post

Piledriver Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 2,660

Donate
Member No.: 236

Rep: 16 pts

Name: "La Cazadora en la Nieve" Sejuani

Appearance: Two places from which to draw inspiration: Here, and here. I'll try to put something together, if I can. I intend for her to be a masked hoss, in a way. Think a bit of a brick-shithouse seasonal version of King Cuerno, too.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUKemyT_ofc&index=20&list=PL55986A62BB5F03EE

Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: In Sejuani's homeland, the snow is the thick and the mountains egregious. The Winters are harsh and unending. For many years, Sejuani and her people struggled to survive. Hunger was constant and cumbersome. Fires were nearly impossible to keep lit. The winds were relentless and cruel. Sejuani watched many of her people starve, freeze, or disappear. She had figured that she would be next, that a Winter would come that she could not endure. An oracle, however, told her that she would not suffer, but rather, lead her people out of the gruesome frost and into the free world. This lightened Sejuani with passion, and she became tougher, stronger, and much more clever in order to accomplish just this. In the process, however, Sejuani became ruthless and terrifying, in order to better defend the people she felt she had to defend and save. She comes out of the cold now, and into GTLL, to continue her search for her people's promised land and to starve out anyone who gets in her way.

Wrestling Style: There's nothing clinical about Sejuani's wrestling. There's nothing technical or intricate about her. The harsh Winters of her home country have molded her into a brute and barbaric survivor. Her strength is immense, being able to deadlift her opponents with ease and swiftness. Her endurance is also incomprabable, as her code is that man must either possess the mettle to endure, or the right to die.

Finisher: Glacial Prison (Chokebreaker, if possible.)

--------------------
"...and my first instinct was, be Shawn Michaels."

"Come to the fucking California." - HastuneNiko, 2016

Characters I Play
"De Kultur" Joshua Pine | Splat Purchase | Dustin Delta | Finn Maniloa
The Microsoft Office | "Golden Boy" Hank Arlington
"The Crown Jewel" Kou Innervale | Peter Sejhound | "Quick" Nick Silver
Tina Brasch | Darya, the Queen of the Badlands | Madelyn House, Jr.

Championships and Awards
1x ProWres Olympic Champion
1x UWOT Cardboard Champion (Current)
PM
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 03:47 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,472

Donate
Member No.: 18

Rep: 11 pts

Reserving 2 male spots

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,472

Donate
Member No.: 18

Rep: 11 pts

Name: Harley Vincent
Appearance: Bueno (ask matt)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiltQYlNot0
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Young Punk Kid, but because he's in another country he's feeling very patriotic really likes his home state of California, hates mexico, hates luchadores, hates flips, will break your legs.
Wrestling Style: High School Amateur Wrestling mixed with strikes a plenty in your face the entire match will not back down and he will kick your fucking head in when neccasery he is very ruthless similar to William Regal in NXT
Finisher: Submissions and Strikes mostly will smash your head in, but if you're looking for a finisher its a deadlift german suplex

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
HatsuneNiko
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 03:57 PM
Quote Post

wait niko's a guy?
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 3,292

Donate
Member No.: 87

Rep: 40 pts

Awards: 2

Name: Cara Mascara
Appearance: I don't have a pic sorry. But basically think of a fairly muscular but not super huge dude. Black mask with red and/or pink details of a face on it. Black tights with the same color for tight designs (which can be whatever you think looks good)
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Pftl5CUgs
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Cara Mascara (Face Mask) is a take on an old children's tale about a demon who stole the face of the first man he found. Historically the demon has been said to roam whatever part of town the parents don't want their children wandering alone in, but apparently now he's been driven to hunt more actively, joining the temple with the hopes of claiming his opponent's faces/masks to feed his otherworldly hungers.
Wrestling Style: Probably a personality not too dissimilar from like Pentagon Jr. very aggressive but maybe a little less elaborate than Pentagon's stuff. A little less flippy and a little more punchy. Still has some needlessly complex moves for his big move stuff because he is still a luchador after all. He also has the mist spitting and that move where he makes people's hands lift up, I love that move.
Finisher: Face claw hold type move (I forget the name it has in the game but I know it's in there)

Reserving a second spot for now

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Lutteur Masqué
 Posted: Feb 8 2016, 05:00 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 240

Donate
Member No.: 61

Rep: 8 pts

"Aha! A new frontier for people like me! Your Hero! I shall conquer the temple for justice! Not that weirdo who's brothers with a man who wears that nice kilt, but actual justice!

Name: Lutteur is my name! You should know it by now simple citizen! Aha!
Appearance: Quite honestly, you get alot of masked fellows so I assume you know I wear a marvelous one as well.
Theme: My beautiful orchestra plays it.
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: I have loads of personality, and my goals include saving you! Yes! You! I am such a great Hero! Your Hero!
Wrestling Style: Heroically!
Finisher: That is a secret only I should know, for if I disclose that, the villains would develop techniques to counter it!

There you have it! I officially declare myself Your Hero of the Gran Templo de Lucha Libre!"

"After making this fantastic sign up, Your Hero disappears into the wind and awaits his grand debut! For he is Your Hero, Lutteur Masqué!"
PM
^
Francis Ugondus
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote Post

1990's Lesbian Comedian
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 108,492

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 50 pts

Awards: 7

reserve one, still thinking on what to do

--------------------
LOVE Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

user posted image

"Male or Female?" - Kira
"Pleasing the male when he's tired and vice versa." - Niko
"file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Desktop/Vampire_the_Requiem_Second_Edition.pdf" - Stardy
"The puzzle that the Sphinx told Oedipus. Why that, did you just learned how to read words more than three-letter long?" - The Ace Detective
PMUsers Website
^
Knitesoul
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 03:56 AM
Quote Post

t
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 100,140

Donate
Member No.: 63

Rep: 4 pts

Name: Peacekeeper
Appearance: I don't have an actual image, but a clip from this might do? https://youtu.be/cKVLgXlyExI?t=14m45s
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O0mNq8kkwA Unless you want to extend his entrance, start at 0:22 instead of playing from the beginning.
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: A person who fights for peace...and he doesn't know who he is. He is a person who wears a mask to protect an identity that he's not sure of. Got scars that he's not sure on how they're even there. One day he'll find out, but until then, he will fight for honor...and PEACE. At the Temple no less!
Wrestling Style: Technical wrestling with some brawling. The only real flippy thing he can do are sentons. Kind of like Kevin Owens. He's not usually afraid of fighting head on and in dangerous situations, he keeps his cool. In tag situations, he will help if needed.
Finisher: Emerald Flowsion (Phantom Peace).

--------------------
My Characters:

Alex Santos - Primetime, Phoenix, GTLL, RISE | Kamara Moore - NOW Elite, Primetime, HPW, Scrapyard | Rose Parker w/ Alyssa Turner - BAW, HPW, REV-X | Kasumi Moore - BAW, UWOT, LOVE | Jackson Douglas w/ Tia Chang - Primetime | Jade Andersen - | El Mericano - MDLL | Peacekeeper - GTLL | Aja Firehart - ALEVATION:NF | Troy Griffin - NOW Trials | Jon Quinn - Phoenix | Simon Clausen - TANW | Gallows - | Biffy -

Rose Parker:
- Rookie Of The Year 2013 (Shared w/ La Red)
- Female Wrestler Of The Year 2016 (Shared w/ DJ Wavebird)
- Owner of BAW
- SAPW Television Champion (Last & Forever)
PM
^
The Sean Show
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 02:49 PM
Quote Post

THE MOVER OF STARS
Group Icon

Group: Bodacious
Gold Armbars: 6,445

Donate
Member No.: 55

Rep: 35 pts

Name: Brown Beetle
Appearance: I'll add in a picture soon
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEw-R_RzKsE
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals:
Brown Beetle is someone who values respect and justice. He's valued those things for a very long time as he's grown from a bumbling low-level hero/wrestler to a now more competent hero/fighter. Beetle's ultimate goal is to show the world that he is no longer a joke, and that he will be taken seriously. He wants to prove himself and do something impressive, like how his friend Miss Teree did. And even though he is a rule follower, he MIGHT be pushed to the brink of bending some to get that advantage he needs.

Wrestling Style:
Beetle's style used to be very orthodox and like the usual wrestling moveset you'd see. However, thanks to training from his mentor, Emerson Jensen, that has changed dramatically. Now Beetle has become much more combat based and uses CQC maneuvers/holds/combos to wear down his opponents both physically and mentally. He's not one to charge into the fight anymore, and doesn't back down (meaning his pain intolerance has increased significantly) from anyone.
Finisher: Sniper Crossface (Scarab Stretch)

Other: If you need more specifics on the moveset/logic/appearance you can speak to OD cause I THINK he has an updated version of Beetle made in FPR, not 100% certain.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
"The Soda King" CokeIbushi
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

I SAID IT'S FUCKING PAYDAY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER-
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 18,930

Donate
Member No.: 53

Name: Sin Parar Totales
Appearance: user posted image
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
Brief description of gimmick/personality and goals: Sin Parar Totales is a man without stop. He's a bigger luchadore, and he won't stop. There's no time to talk with Sin Parar Totales, because that involves stopping. He doesn't stop. He's total nonstop action from bell to bell. No. Stopping.
Wrestling Style: He don't stop, unless you know, he does. (He's more of a brawler type, don't kill me.)
Finisher: the endless Canadian Destroyer would be nice. Because it doesn't stop. But one is fine enough.

--------------------
"I am kota.Please fan forever."- Kota Ibushi to me, 2017
WAKE UP! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!
user posted image
user posted image
Awards Won
Most Improved User 2016
Most Improved Character 2016 (Gabriel White)
Best Designed Male CAW 2016 (Gabriel White)
Third Place Promo Cutter of the Year 2016

Characters I Play:
Gabriel White (PW:AS, UWOT) | Gabriel's Twitter | Jake McGrath | Jake's Twitter
Kenny Rose (TANW) | Kenny's Twitter | Ethan Sherrill (Scrapyard)
Tammi Wray (ALEVATION, RISE) | Miranda "Queen B." Wright (HPW) | Kristen Wynd (NOW:T)
Shaman (HPW, PHOENIX)
| Stuckie Haffi (PW:AS, SDW) | Sin Parar Totales (GTLL)
Lt. Emile Kotille (Scrapyard) | Jack "The Windy City Wrecker" Phillips | Nathan Autumn
Alina Jinks | Alina's Twitter

Coke Ibushi | My Twitter (Kota Ibushi does too, so he must like my bullshit.)
PMEmail Poster
^
Hypemaster Monty
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

2hu4u
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 560

Donate
Member No.: 70

Rep: 3 pts

Save me a spot, nerd
PM
^
Tiffy Lockhart
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 04:52 PM
Quote Post

Rain rain, go away, and stay that way if Nico Ni is indeed basic
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 1,280

Donate
Member No.: 102

Rep: 8 pts

Spot reservation, might wanna plan for another reservation soon as well.

--------------------
"Tyger, tyger, so bright and so innovative." -Punkie
"half tiger half fire half amazing the only man with three halves" - Matt

user posted image

I made ROSE, I make RISE, and I sometimes make FILR, but I always make love user posted image user posted image user posted image

...not LOVE I don't make that fed.
PM
^
Koochie
 Posted: Feb 9 2016, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

'98 babybaby
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 2,440

Donate
Member No.: 255

Save a spot for ya boii.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
@kuchiNightbae
I run ALEVATION as well as MALLBRAWL (I do too much on both)
Characters I play!
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.