Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 108

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

READ THE FAQ THREAD FIRST.

As has been stated in the FAQ thread, Konnection Pro will be starting off with a round robin tournament to determine its first champion. There will be 32 spots which will be whittled down to 16 following the 1-on-1 qualifying matches for both blocks, after which the tournament can begin proper. Again, there won't be a sign-up thread for the fed, but you can reserve a spot by contacting me privately, and I will put you here on the list. If you don't have anyone in mind right now but still want to reserve, that's fine. Just message me stating so and I'll reserve you a spot while you and I discuss who you want to nominate for the tournament, although I may end up giving your spot to someone else if you aren't able to figure one out in time.

Should also add that leading up to the tournament, competitors will be kept a secret until they make their official entrance for their qualifying match.

Reserved spots:

Locked in spots:
Afro
aknlfan
Dallas
Def
Delta
Eric
Hinoa
Jordan
Kawada
Ken
Knite
Kuchi
Matt
Monty
Rezi
RoZo
Sean
Sky
Stardy
Tan
Tiffy
wasabi
Zaiah
???
???

--------------------
user posted image
"Cut that shit out."
Tsukasa Kondo (ROSE, KonPro) | ??? (???) | "The Tri-Star" Maria Villanueva (SDW, KonPro, MallBrawl) | Nico Yazawa (ROSE, ???) | "Devil in Plain Sight" Ciaran Fawkes (RevX, TANW)
YouTube / Twitter / Hitbox
PMEmail Poster
^
Tsukasa Kondo
 Posted: May 14 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

say im cute or fuck off
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 108

Rep: 2 pts

Awards: None

UPDATE: Quick reminder that sign-ups are still open after one week in. 20 spots have been filled in for the tournament so far, though the roster is starting to get a little top-heavy towards certain types of characters. Specifically speaking, we are in need of more heels on the roster. Should also reiterate from the FAQ thread that other styles of wrestling than puroresu/strong-style are welcome, and that except for "no hardcore/deathmatch wrestlers", there aren't really any hard restrictions on what type of character is allowed at this point in time, although I do have preferences as to what we're looking for especially. I also forgot to mention that as far as this tournament goes, entrants do not have to be signed to KonPro full-time moving forward, and so one-off special guest entrants are applicable. If you're interested in securing a spot, contact me to discuss which of your characters would best fit at this point in time or if you have anyone new in mind for it.

One more thing, anyone who I've been in contact in the past about Konnection Pro signups prior to them officially opening must contact me again if they want to make their spot in the tournament official, either by DM, PM or by any other private means.

--------------------
user posted image
"Cut that shit out."
Tsukasa Kondo (ROSE, KonPro) | ??? (???) | "The Tri-Star" Maria Villanueva (SDW, KonPro, MallBrawl) | Nico Yazawa (ROSE, ???) | "Devil in Plain Sight" Ciaran Fawkes (RevX, TANW)
YouTube / Twitter / Hitbox
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.