Group Icon

Group: Community Manager
Gold Armbars: 7,859
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 49

Rep: 23 pts

Awards: 1

Never thought we'd fill out almost 60 spaces on the roster in a little more than a week, but I'll be damned. Thank you all who've signed up and reserved spaces. You guys all rule, and we're super anxious to book your characters.

Considering most of the spots available atm have been claimed, we think that maybe it's a time to set a deadline for this, so we can spend a good deal of time preparing and making sure everything is ready. But some people aren't going to be able to send sign ups right now, which is fine, so I'm saying right now for the deadline, you don't need to post a full sign up, just message me some time in the next two weeks (before February 1st) who you would like to put in and we'll wait on asking for your actual sign ups until we need them. Those who don't message us in time will not be kicked out, obviously, but we might message you about it.

And if you don't like that deadline, feel free to leave feedback on it in this thread. I am very much open to hearing it, and changing it.

--------------------
user posted image

Active Characters I Play:
Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
Ceann (ScrapYard) - Ichiro Kurotsu (TANW)
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Alright, it's a little less than a week, so I think now is a good time to give one last update for January. Plus I still want to give enough time to make sure you all still have time. If you don't get back in time, no worries, you'll still have a reservation, but it might be a little less likely that they will be within the first few episodes, even though I will try. Worst case scenario, if a good deal of people aren't going to show up until later, I can do some non-canon house shows inbetween episodes. I had the idea of making any HPW house shows (JUST the house shows) AES Network Exclusive shows, but I'll leave that up to majority opinion.

I still need responses from the following as to who they're signing up:
Clock (1 slots, already has a character in)
Goldeneye (1 slot, already has a character in)
Beardy (1 slot, already has a character in)

Gave me a name/names, but was considering other options, last time I checked:
SaiDi (1 slot, already has a character in)

Everyone else, you're free to go. And again, if you're not sure who to sign up or would like to know the face to heel ratio for males and females, hit me up on Discord. Or Skype, if you prefer.

--------------------
user posted image

Juan Cortes (MallBrawl, NOW) - Anne Cortes (UWOT, PrimeTime, SDW, RISE) - Dr. Main Event (UWOT, PrimeTime, PHOENIX) - Alice Skye (PrimeTime, ALEVATION, MallBrawl, PHOENIX, TANW) - Aria Rothenburg (HPW, BAW) - Emmy Bancroft (Revolution X, ALEVATION) - PRIME (Revolution X) - Eli McSweeney - Jiro Kurotsu (SDW, TANW) - Charis De Campo (NOW) - Lucy "Tyke" Miller (UWOT, PrimeTime, RISE) - Johnny Nighttime Jr. (BAW) - Octavio Maximilian (PW:AS, GTLL) - Mexican Dragon (PrimeTime, GTLL) - Drake Faust (UWOT) - Lucille (MallBrawl) - Carmen Castellano (TANW) - Gan
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 01:53 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Okay, I'm incredibly sorry to do this again...just about everything is recorded, but unfortunately I do not have any promos back yet, and I am actually missing a few CAWs I need. Getting this done in two weeks was incredibly ambitious of me, but horribly unrealistic when I had a lot of shit I still needed to get done this episode, and I was insanely busy working throughout the entirety of Father's Day weekend (Thursday-Sunday), and I wanted to get a few promos in so that I didn't fall behind on my promo schedule, which hindered me being able to do much.

I'm sorry, but I am gonna have to delay this again, this time to the 30th, because it's the closest date I can get this done by. I'm sorry everyone. Anyone who wants to take my slot, feel free.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Ozzie
 Posted: Jun 30 2016, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: AES Character
Gold Armbars: 110

Donate
Member No.: 308

Rep: none

Awards: None

With his debut match at Episode 4, HPW management is happy to announce that one of the last two participants in the Double Dragon Battle Royale at New Heights is none other than Harley Vincent.
PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 12:33 AM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Oh yeah, also, since I only have episode 5 to do, and then the PPV is happening, feel free to PM me about any PPV attires you've made an uploaded to CC or that you would like me to make. It could be recolors, could be more extravagant ones, could just be your normal attires, I just want you to know if you don't PM me about it, I will probably forget lol.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Sep 11 2016, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Two weeks.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Sep 25 2016, 07:53 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

One last reminder. You have until October 1st to get to me if you would like your character to be a part of the show. That's UNTIL October. So, I'm accepting until it's the midnight of September 30th...let's say that's PST. You don't gotta get me a CAW, but I would like to be contacted if you wanna.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
TBK
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Ayo, wrestlefans. So I felt the need to make this to address a question that had been asked to me by a few things, as well as to announce a few other deals. First let's start with the other announcements.

1) Hallow's Peak Wrestling is completely recorded. I will be asking a few people to help me write on screen promos, but that's about it it. Everything will be according to schedule.

2) I am aiming to finish New Heights before January. I am gonna dedicate time to finish it asap. :thumbsup:

And lastly,

3) I didn't mean to keep this a surprise, I just p much figured the answer was obvious. Yes, I'm switching to 2K17 after I finish our first PPV. If you could confide to me, either in private, or in this thread if you'll be making your own CAWs or have someone who are making your CAWs for you, that would make my job a little easier. So pls gimme the heads up. And if you're planning on taking your character out or replacing them, again, hmu.

Got Your CAWs:
Clock
Coke (Shaman)
Jordan/Goldeneye
Ken
Kuchi (Welby)
OD
Reborn
Stardy
TZ

Needs Confirmation:
Monty
Neco
Niko/Lottie
SaiDi

Making Their Own CAW/s or Got Someone Who Will For You:
Afro
CanDrag
Coke (Need Miranda Wright)
Dallas
Dan
Delta
Francis
Garet/Heavy Divider
Kawada
Knite
Kuchi (Need Adrian Bliss)
Laura
Mass
Matt
Me
Phukfaic
Pyro
Royce
Sean (Need Brett Paradise)
Skyler
Tiffy

I'm making them:
Beardy
Derry
Girly
Joey/IDBC
Migs
Mike
Ole
RoZo
Sean (Arabella)

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Tiffy Lockhart
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Rain rain, go away, and stay that way if Nico Ni is indeed basic
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,080

Donate
Member No.: 102

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: 5

17 time

--------------------
"Tyger, tyger, so bright and so innovative." -Punkie
"half tiger half fire half amazing the only man with three halves" - Matt

user posted image

Amber Ember - SAPW Co-Owner/Leader of Amber Empire | Tyler Rykren - Intercontinyuu Champion/CNW/HPW/SDW
EmRy - Mother of twins/AES Primetime/ROSE | Pastor Lincoln - ProWres World Champion
Annabelle "Annie Mu" Anderson - Head of Harem Talent Agencies

PM
^
pyroMercenary
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Life Is A Struggle, But I Will Endure
Group Icon

Group: Just Mango
Gold Armbars: 2,490

Donate
Member No.: 326

Rep: 2 pts

I intend to stay in. I'm still finalizing look and moveset for Tyson Tyson, but once I do I'll re-post a sign-up so either you or one of the other amazing CAW makers can make him.

--------------------
user posted image
NAZI PUNCH

Characters I Play

Proud Recipient of the Golden God Fucking Dammit of 2016 for "Let's Recap, Shall We?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Ken D. Blackwell
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Group Icon

Group: #FACTDropper
Gold Armbars: 1,645

Donate
Member No.: 57

Rep: 0 pts

Awards: 3

Pretty sure I said already I'm staying, but just in case... yeah, I'm staying. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

"The Black Widow" Oseiko - J.C. Stone - Wayne K. Hayes - Tekina - Ariel "Cheshire" Bridges - "The Technique" Dominic Flood - Libra Franklin - "El Acero" Tómas Ramirez
OTHER NPCS:
Yuki Marie Connelly (Oseiko's daughter) - "The Hot Pink Machine" Kaye (JC Stone's wifle / Ariel's adopted mother) - Kei Otomo (the Order to Tekina's Chaos) - Kat Griffin (referee in need of work)

THE TRINITY CONCEPT
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
^
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

FOOKFAYS
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 745,450

Donate
Member No.: 75

Rep: 16 pts

Awards: 7

Already made Ryland. I'll get him uploaded for you when you make the move to 2K17.

--------------------
Blackout | Brand | Carlyle Connor | Crevan Dwyer | Dorado | El HNNNNNGH | Helgrim Bjornson | Jill Swallows
Keenan Frost | Koala Mask & Kangaroo Mask | 'Bitter' Marty Jannetty | Ryland Patrick | White Goodman
user posted image
PM
^
TheUnnamedAfroBandito
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

The Jivest of Soul Fros
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 1,210

Donate
Member No.: 126

Rep: 1 pts

Dani's in. Still need to finish the caw, but she'll be in.

--------------------
user posted image

UnnamedAfro | Terry Atkins | Barbie Jay Tucker | Hiro Nagasaki | Dani Gibbons | Clyde Silva
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 08:49 PM
Quote Post

See through faded, super jaded
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 230

Donate
Member No.: 5

Rep: 17 pts

I can make mine for ya, boss. Joey and Anya are still in.

--------------------
user posted image
Lance Meszaros | Bob Sagat | Graham Lawson | Tyrone Hawk
Anya Reyes | Baya Hazzard | Cody McNeal | Joey Lin
Laura Brennan | Jacob Cass | Jun Matsuda | Ricky D'Amore
Natalie Capitaine | Belleza | Kai Redwood | Jeri Han

"i want punker to fuck my wife!!!" - DerryB, 2016
"I came for Punkie and I didn't hesitate." - Niko, 2016
"a psychologist should diagnose my mind and my ass" - Derrick Brizen, 2015
"If I wanted to RP as a human I'd just go outside for a fucking walk." - Phukfaic, 2015
"Laura, you have too much vagina. Go somewhere where your vagina is very needed." - Francis Ugondus, 2015
PM
^
Skyonair
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Resident Maker of Logos
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 5,958

Donate
Member No.: 88

Rep: 3 pts

I'm gonna need some help putting Gan together for 2k17, whoever can help me would be much appreciated

--------------------
Writer Skyonair
enjoyed the NHL game
Wiki misgendered
-Tiffy
PM
^
Koochie
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 02:54 AM
Quote Post

just say nyis~
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 2,280

Donate
Member No.: 255

Rep: 7 pts

[kawaii hacker voice] I'm in, hunbun~

If I can get the game on time or earlier before 2016 is over, I can make both Welby and Blissy!
(chances are I'm getting it for crismus)

--------------------
user posted image
12:XXAM

- @kuchiNightbae
- I run ALEVATION as well as MALLBRAWL
- CAW Designer of the Year 2016
PMEmail Poster
^
Beardy
 Posted: Oct 21 2016, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Cool Dude
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,737,708

Donate
Member No.: 11

Rep: 8 pts

I'm gonna need my CAW stuff done by you probably, tfw no next gen console yet.

--------------------
user posted image
Characters I Play
El BeardyBirdy LDazzling MercuryRey Columpio
Carissa GravesThe Bearded DragonJ.Q. McMonnemonopobags
Alan BadourBrody BoucherDonald Thompson
Hero TigressEsther DalleThe Atomic Elbow
I'm probably forgetting some, ngl.
PM
^
MichaelSasakiZ1
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Hype
Group Icon

Group: OH EIGHT OH!
Gold Armbars: 705

Donate
Member No.: 58

Rep: 11 pts

I'm still in but I don't have the game make best

--------------------
MikeSasaki
Clark Walker
Lewis Walker-
Drake Howard
Panther Mask II
Quentin Erickson (0-1)
Dominick Williamson

The Capello Family
Gervasio Capello
Luciano Capello
Lorenzo Capello
Ludovico Capello
PM
^
DerryBee
 Posted: Oct 22 2016, 11:53 PM
Quote Post

Kurt Cobain is Alive And Well Living in Seattle, Washington
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 1,422

Donate
Member No.: 18

Rep: 10 pts

harley is in

--------------------
user posted image
i am the one with the tainted spit that has many colors

Twittertwittertwitter
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
TBK
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Baras
Group Icon

Donate

Update time!

I have 2K17 and I am current working on making all the CAWs I need, as well as anyone else's CAWs whom I am making. I still need a few people left to give me confirmation, but I also still have New Heights to make, so there's no real rush until that airs. I'm still aiming for a December time frame. I made a quick list for those who I have the CAWs of.

ALSO in the case of OD and Stardy, I have both the Auburn and JJ CAWs already, I'm honestly just waiting on the heads up. :thumbsup:

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.