TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> damn ron paul, Dangan Ronpa thread (SPOILERS)
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

the slickywickywickest there is
Group Icon

Group: AES Founder
Gold Armbars: 11,342
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 114

Rep: 21 pts

Awards: 5

we need a thread to discuss dangan ronpa because otherwise the funny description won't work anymore

let's discuss any of the following:
  • DANGAN WRESTLING
  • dangan ronpa 1
  • super dangan ronpa 2
  • dangan ronpa another episode
  • DANGANRONPA 3 THE ANIME SEQUEL TO 1 AND 2
  • NEW DANGANRONPA V3 THE NEW GAME ENTIRELY
  • dangan ronpa anime
  • super dangan ronpa 2 anime coming soon
  • any of the thousands of dangan ronpa mangas
  • komaeda
  • our oc's and roleplay stories
  • best ships
  • best characters
let's not discuss worst characters because we can all mutually agree that none of the characters are bad and if you say otherwise you have shit taste and i'm going to end you

--------------------
my signature got too smug and I couldn't add anymore fire emblem characters

user posted image

~ Not removing till Lupe uses WOOP WOOP as her theme ~
~ Started April 15th 2013 ~

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
Beardy
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

Cool Dude
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 1,737,708

Donate
Member No.: 11

Rep: 8 pts

Awards: None

hold me closer

tiny chihiro

--------------------
user posted image
Characters I Play
El BeardyBirdy LDazzling MercuryRey Columpio
Carissa GravesThe Bearded DragonJ.Q. McMonnemonopobags
Alan BadourBrody BoucherDonald Thompson
Hero TigressEsther DalleThe Atomic Elbow
I'm probably forgetting some, ngl.
PM
^
The Doctor
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Addicted to Bad Ideas
Group Icon

Group: General Manager
Gold Armbars: 3,111

Donate
Member No.: 4

Rep: 12 pts

Awards: 1

I really wish the DR fandom wasn't awful because SDR2 is still a super fuckin good game and despite it apparently having some pretty gross parts (like, inexcusably gross) I still want to play DRAE once it's out. Then again that'd entail buying a PS Vita.

Komaeda is one of my favorite fictional characters ever to this day.

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I Play:
Action Jackson (BAW, TDW) - Andrew Adonis [GSB] - Arthur Rickett (UWOT) - The Beta Alpha Delta Dudes (UWOT) - Blur (BAW, SDW) - Christopher Blackwood (NOW Trials) - Cobra T. Washington - Connie Quinn (AES PrimeTime) - Dance Party '95 (AES PrimeTime, TDW) - "Dirty" Dave Dukakis (UOW) - Dr. Steel - Erin Toyota (SAPW) - Fats King (SDW) - Holly Hawk (ALEVATION, MallBrawl, UWOT) - Il Ragno (GTLL) - JD Jarbo (HPW) - Jim Jackson [CCA] - K.C. (ALEVATION) - Kevin Blastoise - Marie Dufort (MallBrawl) - Matt Suit - Nathaniel Comier (UWOT) - Nicolle Knox [GSB] - Officer Johnny Slick - Super America (AES PrimeTime, GTLL) - "Big" Tex Johnson (AES PrimeTime, CFPW) - Thora Vinter (AES PrimeTime, HPW)
PMUsers Website
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (ElBeardy @ Mar 8 2015, 03:21 AM)
hold me closer

tiny chihiro

nevermind beardy is the worst character confirmed

--------------------

user posted image

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (The Doctor @ Mar 8 2015, 03:22 AM)
I really wish the DR fandom wasn't awful because SDR2 is still a super fuckin good game and despite it apparently having some pretty gross parts (like, inexcusably gross) I still want to play DRAE once it's out. Then again that'd entail buying a PS Vita.

Komaeda is one of my favorite fictional characters ever to this day.

that's just the way things go with tumblr things really. they're destined to have the worst fanbases, but at least they'll show you something cool. it's honestly one of my favourite game series of all time with 2 being near perfection (case 3 exists mind i can't defend that), so despite there apparently being some gross going ons i'll give drae a bash for sure. it'd entail buying a vita but guess who did that motherfuckers

komaeda is legitimately a fantastic character and it pains me to see how much of a joke he's become because he's honestly maybe close to being 10/10 in basically every department. but nah, he's trash and garbage and his entire character is i love hinata.

--------------------

user posted image

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
DanBDanielson
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

please can you stop the noise I'm trying to get some rest
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 108,430

Donate
Member No.: 1

Rep: 5 pts

Awards: None

man, Komaeda really struck a chord with me when I first read DR2. What a guy. I really am considering buying a Vita just to actually play through DR1 and 2. I also starting watching Dangan Wrestling recently, got up to the episode after the halloween one. Holy shit. Amazing, hilarious, legitimately gripping and some fantastic editing I'm taking some cues from for CNW. Why isn't this guy on AES?

--------------------

Sir Dan Danielson the Third | Justice | Aoi Shinigami | Chell Sweetie | Jason East | Claude*Dreiz | Blueberry Surprise | The Great Gamblini | Strawberry Shortcake and Raspberry Sundae | Lucilius Lachance | Leslie Fairchild | Devin Decker | BANG Shinigami
Follow me on Twitter!
PMEmail Poster
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

oh man dangan wrestling is near perfection in e-fed form. i still haven't seen episode 6 yet either. if we could get that dude on here to even just talk about the fed and how he did everything i would be so happy.

gonna edit the main post to include dangan wrestling discussion in here because that is something that i feel we require.

--------------------

user posted image

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
The Doctor
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 10:48 PM
Quote Post

Addicted to Bad Ideas
Group Icon

Gold Armbars: 3,111

Donate
Member No.: 4

Rep: 12 pts

Awards: 1

QUOTE (Stardy @ Mar 7 2015, 10:28 PM)
komaeda is legitimately a fantastic character and it pains me to see how much of a joke he's become because he's honestly maybe close to being 10/10 in basically every department. but nah, he's trash and garbage and his entire character is i love hinata.

SDR2 spoilers ahoy

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  I'm actually mad as fuck about this like on the one hand holy shit stop spoiling him, fanbase, his twist is so fucking good and on the other hand stop turning what is genuinely a fucking terrifying and twisted and unique character into "HAHAHA HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE" like, yo, stop

I'll say it again and again, there is nothing scarier than a villain who truly believes in his own hype to the point that there is literally no doubt in his mind. The Russian Roulette scene in case 4 is nuts and beyond intense. I've never seen something like this handled with such grace and so masterfully, either, except maybe in Baccano. You know the character.

In general tumblr fanbases' love of spoilers pisses me off like to me there are a list of twists in games I will absolutely positively 100% never spoil to the point where I never even talk about them or reblog stuff regarding them if I can help it unless it's super ambiguous.

Oh yeah also I have some cool DR OCs that I really love but I'd rather not use them in DR RPs because those things are ridiculously time-consuming and I just don't have the time needed for them. Plus, yknow, the fanbase can get awful. Wish I could put them somewhere though but since I built them for DR's universe they don't fit in AES either. I suppose they're just gonna float in the void. Maybe I can make them NPCs for promos.

Also Danganwrestling is perfection to the point that it legit feels like me, you, and Eric got blackout drunk and made the best efed ever. It honestly feels like an AES show. That guy needs to join us, he'd fit right in.

--------------------
user posted image

Characters I Play:
Action Jackson (BAW, TDW) - Andrew Adonis [GSB] - Arthur Rickett (UWOT) - The Beta Alpha Delta Dudes (UWOT) - Blur (BAW, SDW) - Christopher Blackwood (NOW Trials) - Cobra T. Washington - Connie Quinn (AES PrimeTime) - Dance Party '95 (AES PrimeTime, TDW) - "Dirty" Dave Dukakis (UOW) - Dr. Steel - Erin Toyota (SAPW) - Fats King (SDW) - Holly Hawk (ALEVATION, MallBrawl, UWOT) - Il Ragno (GTLL) - JD Jarbo (HPW) - Jim Jackson [CCA] - K.C. (ALEVATION) - Kevin Blastoise - Marie Dufort (MallBrawl) - Matt Suit - Nathaniel Comier (UWOT) - Nicolle Knox [GSB] - Officer Johnny Slick - Super America (AES PrimeTime, GTLL) - "Big" Tex Johnson (AES PrimeTime, CFPW) - Thora Vinter (AES PrimeTime, HPW)
PMUsers Website
^
ShotgunKawada
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

KAWADA STAHP PLS
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 1,530,120

Donate
Member No.: 73

Rep: 15 pts

Awards: 6

Swear to god every death is mentally draining.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stardy
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (ShotgunKawada @ Mar 23 2015, 03:36 AM)
Swear to god every death is mentally draining.

Oh completely, there wasn't a single one in the series that didn't bum me out. Either the character themself or the way they died, they all take a lot out of you.

--------------------

user posted image

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
Stardy
 Posted: Dec 3 2015, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

It's been a while but it's time to bring back the best thread in AES history with the most recent Danganronpa announcement that we're getting not one, but TWO major additions to the series. Both of them called 3.

user posted image

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak is the anime conclusion to the trilogy. It wraps up everything that needs to be wrapped up that was left over from Danganronpa 1 and Super Danganronpa 2, and stars Naegi and "all of the original cast". Kirigiri and Aoi have been shown but I'm guessing we're gonna get a nice and fun cast of alive people. Apparently this plot would never have worked as a game, but absolutely needed to happen to wrap everything up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

Here's the trailer for it because it looks SO GOOD AND THAT NEW DANGANRONPA THEME REMIX IS SO GOOD AND OH MY GOD THEY'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH I LOVE IT LOOK AT THE HAGAKURE CONCEPT ART IN THE TRAILER

user posted image

And then we're getting New Danganronpa V3: A New Semester for Everyone's Killing Life on the game department. The only things that are the same is the gameplay and Monokuma, however everything else is new. Hope's Peak is not in the game or referenced at all, instead it takes place at "The Gifted Inmates Academy". None of the cast from 1, 2 or AE will return (besides the bear). From the three characters we've seen, we've got Robo Naegdy, Son of Hagakure and Leon and Speak No Evil. The theme of the game is "psycho-cool", whatever the hell that means.

Some of the improvements to the game include that the player is able to blatantly lie in court for reasons I have no idea why you'd want to do, and also you now have to analyse listen to and handle multiple people at once during the nonstop debates. Also, it's gonna be on PS4 which I feel is a console seller if I've ever heard one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OrZxG2Io6A here's the gameplay trailer they released a lil while back and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSVpsvWiJw here's the new TRAILER WHICH IS ALSO INSANE AND OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO HAPPY AND HYPE

now the series is totally just dumb vlr with dumb bears but I'M SO FUCKING HYPED FOR BOTH OF THESE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

--------------------

user posted image

My characters.
PMUsers Website
^
Francis Ugondus
 Posted: Jul 14 2016, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

1990's Lesbian Comedian
Group Icon

Group: Content Manager
Gold Armbars: 108,292

Donate
Member No.: 46

Rep: 48 pts

Awards: 8

i made some image edits i've shared a lil bit but i need to post them here for science

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
Total Distortion Wrestling Fed Head | Twitter: @Francis_Ugondus

Lakeem | Francis Ugondus | La Red | Metta World War | Dan Brown | Courtney Brown | DJ Wavebird | Pepsiman | Emma "Make You" Bleed | Dylan Holmes | Bro Jobberson | Francis_eBooks | Francine Ugondus | Bill Atlas | Tyrone, Lord of the Dance | Fushin | Guy Sunshine | Jesus Ant

"Male or Female?" - Kira
"Pleasing the male when he's tired and vice versa." - Niko
"file:///C:/Users/Joseph/Desktop/Vampire_the_Requiem_Second_Edition.pdf" - Stardy
"The puzzle that the Sphinx told Oedipus. Why that, did you just learned how to read words more than three-letter long?" - The Ace Detective

user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
"The Soda King" CokeIbushi
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

I SAID IT'S FUCKING PAYDAY, YOU MOTHERFUCKER-
Group Icon

Group: Fed Head
Gold Armbars: 18,860

Donate
Member No.: 53

Rep: 7 pts

Awards: 3

Even though I've never played one. I want to say "Thanks" Danganronpa for giving us Fire Pro Wrestling World.

--------------------
"I am kota.Please fan forever."- Kota Ibushi to me, 2017
WAKE UP! THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!
user posted image
Awards Won
Most Improved User 2016
Most Improved Character 2016 (Gabriel White)
Best Designed Male CAW 2016 (Gabriel White)
Third Place Promo Cutter of the Year 2016

Characters I Play:
Gabriel White (PW:AS, UWOT) | Gabriel's Twitter | Jake McGrath | Jake's Twitter
Kenny Rose (TANW) | Kenny's Twitter | Ethan Sherrill (Scrapyard)
Tammi Wray (ALEVATION, RISE) | Miranda "Queen B." Wright (HPW) | Kristen Wynd (NOW:T)
Shaman (HPW, PHOENIX)
| Stuckie Haffi (PW:AS, SDW) | Sin Parar Totales (GTLL)
Lt. Emile Kotille (Scrapyard) | Jack "The Windy City Wrecker" Phillips | Nathan Autumn
Alina Jinks | Alina's Twitter

Coke Ibushi | My Twitter (Kota Ibushi does too, so he must like my bullshit.)
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

AES Main skin made by Ross Hitchman with additional help from Matt The Doctor, El Beardy and Teezy.