TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT

Welcome to Armbar Error Society.
New to the site?
We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls.
Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

News Thread., Please read
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 03:35 AM

Group Icon

Group: The Rifleman
Member No.: 5

Even though I'm still keeping the ranking system, it will be divided into divisions such as Tag Team and WWI World Title, ect. So if there is a particular division that you'd like your characters to compete in just me know.

Also promos are beneficial to your characters success here in the WWI. The more you contribute, then the bigger your push will be in whatever division you're in. If you contribute little to nothing, then your character may end up in the bottom of the pecking order or possibly even released if we have new would be superstars and your character is hogging up space and doing nothing.

Thanks for reading,

Rick
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 02:15 AM

Group Icon

Update. Got everything pretty much set up. 8 characters done save for some fine tuning. Looks like the titles and main arena are chosen as well. As tempting as it is to run a small show this upcoming Thursday, I'm going to hold off until next week. Hopefully we'll have a few more folks sign up and I'll have more to work with.

Also if anybody as a storyline request, please feel free to tell me about it through a pm. Make we can make it happen. cool.gif
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Jan 18 2012, 05:22 AM

Group Icon

First Whiplash show filmed. I'm currently editing. Ranking thread deleted. I'm using Universe Mode for most the simmed matches and it has it's own ranking system. tongue.gif
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 06:29 PM

Group Icon

Great news! I re-discovered the old CAW roster from a year ago. Some might remember my first attempt at an e-fed over here and I foolishly recruited from /wooo/. Sadly I found out the hard way that almost all of the wookies could care less about my little efed. This left me to abandon it for a awhile until a reboot with WWE Legends as a base.

Anyway, looks like we'll have some "Enhancement Talent" to feed my young lions so they grow up big and strong. Garth Wrestlegar and Evil Beardy are an exception of course. Found Rhett Unyellow as well. Might be some Rick -N- Rhett matches too in the future.

Watch this thread for more updates! cool.gif
Stardy
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 02:48 PM

pic unrelated
Group Icon

Group: Fed Heads
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Raging Rick Lewis @ Apr 4 2012, 06:29 PM)
Great news! I re-discovered the old CAW roster from a year ago. Some might remember my first attempt at an e-fed over here and I foolishly recruited from /wooo/. Sadly I found out the hard way that almost all of the wookies could care less about my little efed. This left me to abandon it for a awhile until a reboot with WWE Legends as a base.

Anyway, looks like we'll have some "Enhancement Talent" to feed my young lions so they grow up big and strong. Garth Wrestlegar and Evil Beardy are an exception of course. Found Rhett Unyellow as well. Might be some Rick -N- Rhett matches too in the future.

I'm trying to remember who I was in the old old WWI.
I believe I was Oliver Dudley Poole, Classy Silent Movie Star. Something like that.

If you still have him, I can promo as him and stuff. He was fun.

--------------------
user posted image
[~not removing from signature until lupe uses this as her theme~]
[Started: 18th April 2013]
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 05:24 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Stardy @ Apr 5 2012, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Raging Rick Lewis @ Apr 4 2012, 06:29 PM)

I'm trying to remember who I was in the old old WWI.
I believe I was Oliver Dudley Poole, Classy Silent Movie Star. Something like that.

If you still have him, I can promo as him and stuff. He was fun.

Yep. Oliver is still there. laugh.gif
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 11:52 PM

Group Icon

Sorry for my two week absence. With personal issues and work, I didn't make much time for this. Thankfully half the roster is done. This will still happen folks. Just give it time. cool.gif
Girlyname
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 11:55 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 4

Dawg you need to stream this. Try using synchtube.

--------------------
user posted image

WILL BOOK FOR FOOD FREE!!!

Active Characters:
The Cool Kids (WAT)
Girly (PHOENIX, TFIAH)
-WWA World Champion
-SCW European Champion
-ROSE World Champion (for life)
-PHOENIX BFF Champion w/ Rudy Cameron (current)
Grover Tatum (ZPW)
The Honey Badger (UWOT)
Kittie Katz (TDW)
Rematch Jackson (SAPW)
Super Death Man (SAPW)

Inactive:
Cowboy X-Plawk (PHOENIX)
Juggalo Jim (SWE:RVE)
Backstory: He was born a humble Juggalo BUT NOW HE'S A COCKY FUCKING JUGGALO #HEEL #MMFWCL
Percy Belfast (Currently soul searching in the Far Off Mountains)
Harvey Lotts
HornSWAGYOLO
The Heckler
Mail Room Dennis (ProWres)
MR. STRONGFUCK
TheTygerfire
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 03:55 AM

Have fun with Mako :D
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 164

QUOTE (Raging Rick Lewis @ Apr 23 2012, 06:52 PM)
This will still happen folks. Just give it time. cool.gif

I'm keeping my eyes on you, buddy...

--------------------
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Cy-kun❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"Tyger, tyger, so bright and so innovative." -Punker
Cassidy Jordann 4 2013 WotY liek if u agree
Tyler Rykren | Amber Ember | Emily Rykren | Pastor Lincoln | Annie Mu
Morgan Anderson | Amanda Orion | Victoria Viper | Michael RX | April and May
Amelie Lambert | Aaron Anderson | Pachino Puchu | SYNthia
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:57 PM

Group Icon

Good news. I finished the Roster and filmed the first show! I'll have it up for viewing on youtube before long. And no I'm not streaming it in any fashion. I tried that before and it didn't quite work out.
TimberWolf Meszaros
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 01:54 AM

Unofficial Forum Durp Durp
Group Icon

Group: Two Bears
Member No.: 84

QUOTE (Raging Rick Lewis @ Apr 24 2012, 02:57 PM)
Good news. I finished the Roster and filmed the first show! I'll have it up for viewing on youtube before long. And no I'm not streaming it in any fashion. I tried that before and it didn't quite work out.

This is such awesome news I didn't even log onto my other account.

--------------------
Accomplishments
MHAT Champion - 1 Time (Inaugural)
Laura Brennan
Posted: May 11 2012, 05:05 PM

X-Toldy3
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 12

We were already aware of that, Rick. But any more mention about that in an unprofessional, passive-aggressive fashion in a section where it shouldn't be said doesn't make matters any better or "good" on somebody's end.

--------------------
user posted image
Tyrone Hawk | Autumn Rose | Bob Sagat | Manny Mana | Soko Karadzic | Laura Brennan
U. Nathaniel Owen | Hope Corgi | Jacob Cass/Yago Rizado | Ricky D'Amore | Jeri Han
TBK
Posted: May 11 2012, 05:07 PM

Screw Stardy. I'm much prettier than he is.
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

I deleted that post for a reason.

Stop trying to start shit.

--------------------

Girly does it for free!!!
Some of My Characters:
Juan Cortes Jr./'Dr. Midcard' Rudy Cameron/Anne Cortes/Sloth and Le Gentleman Masque/Mexican Dragon/Alice "Aestas" Skye/Jiro Kurotsu/Aria Rothenburg
user posted image
Raging Rick Lewis
Posted: May 17 2012, 07:38 AM

Group Icon

After the brutal post match assualt on a new WWI Superstar, Raging Rick had left the building and hasn't been seen nor heard from since. I fear something is horribly wrong and I sincerly hope that he'll return with a clear head. Such extreme out bursts will only hurt him and the WWI as a whole if it continues.

Until the owner of this great eFed returns to duty, I have assumed full control of operations until further notice.

Kyra
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1722 seconds | Archive